The Tako Render Thread

Tako YakidaTako Yakida Posts: 548
edited December 1969 in Art Studio

I've been away from the 3D world for a few months playing with real-life cameras, but circumstances have called me back to Render Land. It looks like I will be going full time as a content creator shortly. So, to re-familiarize myself, here's some renders. :)

First up, some renders inspired by car magazines.

car2.jpg
1600 x 1200 - 413K
Car_Model.jpg
1400 x 1050 - 391K

Comments

• bighbigh Posts: 8,147
    edited December 1969

nice - how did she get it in the room;-)

• Tako YakidaTako Yakida Posts: 548
    edited December 1969

bigh said:
    nice - how did she get it in the room;-)

Someone else asked me that very question on dA today....

Why, she used alchemy, of course! :D

edited December 1969

Rendered in Reality 2 for DAZ Studio 4.5.

The pose was made using reference photos of real car magazine models.

car3.jpg
    1000 x 1300 - 228K
  • michaeltoomichaeltoo Posts: 219
    edited December 1969

Hi Tako,
    glad to see you start up your own thread, loved your renders on the old reality threads. BTW full time content creator, that's sounds cool! can't wait to see what you come up with. :-)

edited December 1969

Hi Tako,
    glad to see you start up your own thread, loved your renders on the old reality threads. BTW full time content creator, that's sounds cool! can't wait to see what you come up with. :-)

Thank you for your support, Michael. :)

My eyes are already melting from the hours I've put in this week. Working at home is still work, I'm afraid. lol

edited December 1969

No postwork except to add watermark. :)

Torque.jpg
    1000 x 1300 - 182K
    edited December 1969

An architectural render with some postwork.

apt_br.jpg
    1000 x 800 - 139K
  • michaeltoomichaeltoo Posts: 219
    edited December 1969

Hi tako,
    I like your last couple of renders. Who is the girl in the render with the white car, sorry I mean is it V5 and what morph did you use.

And I really like your architectural render and especially how the table lamp lights up the desk, bringing out the wood and also how the the light catches the edge of the bed and show the up the texture of the bed spread. Nice job! :-)

edited December 1969

Hi tako,
    I like your last couple of renders. Who is the girl in the render with the white car, sorry I mean is it V5 and what morph did you use.

And I really like your architectural render and especially how the table lamp lights up the desk, bringing out the wood and also how the the light catches the edge of the bed and show the up the texture of the bed spread. Nice job! :-)

Thanks! The girl is V5 with Summer Edition Liu texture. :)

edited December 1969

This image was created with two separate Reality/LuxRender renders blended using an awesome program called Combine ZM.

You can download the program free at http://hadleyweb.pwp.blueyonder.co.uk/CZM/News.htm (No, I do not work for them nor am an affiliate, I just love the program. :) )
    I was unable to get the gun and her face in focus without it. That's physics for you. :P

Oh yeah, here's a simple tut for how to do this: http://www.wonderfulphotos.com/articles/macro/focus_stacking/

Enjoy! :)

wilde.jpg
    1037 x 1400 - 254K