Daz Weekly Freebie

RCTSpankyRCTSpanky Posts: 850
edited December 1969 in The Commons

Could it be that I have missed last the DAZ weekly Freebie or was there no freebie last week?

Within' all the new items during the PA the items on the main shop page change so fast and not all new oes are show there. Any helpful hint is welcome.

Comments

• YanikoYaniko Posts: 2
    edited December 1969
  • edited December 1969

There was a time when i use to get two or three Daz newsletters a week, which informed me of offers or freebies!
    can't remember the last time, must have been right about the website changed!

• Richard HaseltineRichard Haseltine Posts: 96,825
    edited December 1969

Moved to the Commons as it's a question about, not an offer of, freebies.

If you aren't receiving newsletters check that you haven't been unsubscribed - there's a single check box here https://www.daz3d.com/shop/newsletter/manage/

• mjc1016mjc1016 Posts: 15,001
    edited December 1969

Yes, I too used to get a bunch of them a week....but they almost always ended up three days late. If it was supposed to come on Tuesday, I was lucky if I got it on Thursday..

Now I'm only getting one or two, but the are on time.

• SkirikiSkiriki Posts: 4,975
    edited December 1969
  • scorpioscorpio Posts: 8,313
    edited December 1969

Skiriki said:

Just saw these - cool a Penny Farthing

• edited December 1969

Thanks Richard, yes my check box is ticked, i am using Interent explorer 8 and read it somewhere that you were having a problem with this, and as i said earlier i haven't recieved any newsletters from Daz since the change over to new site.
    On the bright side i have saved lots of money on not buying stuff,

• Richard HaseltineRichard Haseltine Posts: 96,825
    edited December 1969

Try unchecking the newsletter subscription, go to another page, go back and check it again.

• greymouser69greymouser69 Posts: 499
    edited December 1969

Just great, I went to the bicycles page and added it to my cart, then I looked at my cart and it was empty so I went back and tried to add it again but it said "the maximum allowed for purchase is 1" WTF? Nothing shows up in my cart, this is going to make it impossible to spend anything with daz if it keeps up.

• ChoholeChohole Posts: 33,604
    edited December 1969

Make sure that you are logged in to the store, then add another item to your cart, the freebie should then show as being in your cart and you can remove the items you don't need before you check out.

• TorbyTorby Posts: 250
    edited December 1969

hehe I get 2 to one email address and 1 to another address.

Yes, cool book. Cool bikes too.

• murgatroyd314murgatroyd314 Posts: 1,436
    edited December 1969

Just great, I went to the bicycles page and added it to my cart, then I looked at my cart and it was empty so I went back and tried to add it again but it said "the maximum allowed for purchase is 1" WTF? Nothing shows up in my cart, this is going to make it impossible to spend anything with daz if it keeps up.

This is a known issue that they'll hopefully fix soon. The trigger is logging in after putting an item in your cart while logged out. The item should show up properly after waiting a while, or after you add something else to the cart.
  • edited December 1969

Try unchecking the newsletter subscription, go to another page, go back and check it again.

Hi Richard i have done this, had e-mail off Daz to confirm it etc, come back clicked the box again to add subscription again had e-mail to confirm clicked the box, but after that had nothing what so ever from you in any shape or form!
    cheers k