Daz Studio 4 Rendering Background Help

mstarzkymstarzky Posts: 0
edited May 2012 in New Users

So I was trying to replicate the fiery genesis model from the tutorial and everything was going great, until I render the image. I put up the background image like it says to in the video and when the render completes it shows the image with the background. But when I go and save t to look at it again the background has turned white, I'm new to this whole thing so any help would be appreciated.

Edited to remove over-sized images http://www.daz3d.com/forums/discussion/510_98/

Post edited by Richard Haseltine on

Comments

• JaderailJaderail Posts: 0
    edited May 2012

png and tif turn the background into a transparent alpha channel. Save as jpg and you will see the background. I would tell you how to turn the alpha channel into a mask layer in a 2D art program so it will display but I'm not sure what you would need to do. I know that also works. jpg is the fast solution.

Post edited by Jaderail on
  • mstarzkymstarzky Posts: 0
    edited December 1969

Jaderail said:
    png and tif turn the background into a transparent alpha channel. Save as jpg and you will see the background. I would tell you how to turn the alpha channel into a mask layer in a 2D art program so it will display but I'm not sure what you would need to do. I know that also works. jpg is the fast solution.

Alright thats actually what I figured, thanks.

• JaderailJaderail Posts: 0
    edited December 1969

Your welcome.