Carrara 8 and Carrara 8.5, Where are the Serial Numbers Located? Read on

124»

Comments

• SileneUKSileneUK Posts: 1,969

Thanks, de3an, I thought he was not getting the splash screen vs running on the trial version and the programe actually opening. My mistake!  Cheers, Silene

• dot_batdot_bat Posts: 373

sultry lady u r on a mac as i am, question, are you able to copy and paste your registration number? any one on a mac same question thanx. also how do you reset your dwnloads? thanx again

• SileneUKSileneUK Posts: 1,969
    dot_bat said:

sultry lady u r on a mac as i am, question, are you able to copy and paste your registration number? any one on a mac same question thanx. also how do you reset your dwnloads? thanx again

Sultry lady? LOL!  No, I am on a PC, but am sure there's a mac user out here to help. I buggered up answering the OP anyways.

blush Silene

• TangoAlphaTangoAlpha Posts: 4,584
    edited October 2015

Cmd-C from the Daz "My serial numbers" screen then Cmd-V into the registration dialog. Works like a charm. Don't forget, your "User Name" as to be the same name you're using for your Daz account.

OSX 10.11 (El Capitan), 2012 i5 iMac. Carrara 8.5.1 Pro build 19.

Post edited by TangoAlpha on
  • AscaniaAscania Posts: 1,838

Don't forget, your "User Name" as to be the same name you're using for your Daz account.

Is that something new in 8.5? It certainly wasn't necessary when I re-installed 8.1 last week.

• dbdigital2dbdigital2 Posts: 270
    Ascania said:

Don't forget, your "User Name" as to be the same name you're using for your Daz account.

Is that something new in 8.5? It certainly wasn't necessary when I re-installed 8.1 last week.

Wasn't for me either when I installed 8.5 again last summer.