- - Little thief !! That kid pick pocketed my Complaint Thread! - -

Comments

• RezcaRezca Posts: 3,391
    edited December 1969

Mmmm sent you a note Fyre ^^
    Not sure how much of the thread you caught up on since your last visit, and wasn't sure how much longer you were gonna be here so thought I'd play it safe and PM you instead ^_^

• JaderailJaderail Posts: 0
    edited December 1969

Spyro said:
    Of course you do Jaderail! :cheese:

Quiver is on back, Katniss (The character) is right handed, so she holds the bow in her left.

These are the reference pics I had

Okay, I spent the afternoon with my brother so I got no work done. I had my clinic thing so I put it off because I did not feel great as well. I'm much better now and will get this done later, I'll try to do some better positions so the users will not need to do as much tweaking when they pose the characters. The TBow was a pretty quick test that worked, so I never fine tuned them. I'll take more time on this set. I'm thinking of including Hand poses as well and maybe a upper body pose pack with all the props Smart propped. All that might take a day or so (I'm thinking Saturday) but I think it would really help make the set(s) more popular.

That do you think? Poser format so all users can use them.

P.S. I'm working on the Poser/DS mat thing so the sets will be 100% poser and DS right out of the box.
  • SkirikiSkiriki Posts: 4,975
    edited December 1969

Skiriki said:
    I can make you transmap for that, fyredrygon.

Continued complaint: Significant Otter keeps snoring.

Oh, that would work.

When Fiance snores, I have him sleep on his side - that seems to tame down the sound at least.

Doesn't help, he already does that, and my only hope is to kick his shin so he might roll over and face different direction.

• ps1borgps1borg Posts: 12,776
    edited December 1969

Some computer crashed somewhere and closed out all the road tunnels here, inner city is spookily quiet. I can walk home, is a nice sunny day and the beer fridge is full so no crisis for me :)

linky http://www.3aw.com.au/blogs/breaking-news-blog/tunnel-closures-cause-traffic-chaos/20121003-26y5q.html

edited December 1969

Jaderail said:
    Spyro said:

Quiver is on back, Katniss (The character) is right handed, so she holds the bow in her left.

Okay, I spent the afternoon with my brother so I got no work done. I had my clinic thing so I put it off because I did not feel great as well. I'm much better now and will get this done later, I'll try to do some better positions so the users will not need to do as much tweaking when they pose the characters. The TBow was a pretty quick test that worked, so I never fine tuned them. I'll take more time on this set. I'm thinking of including Hand poses as well and maybe a upper body pose pack with all the props Smart propped. All that might take a day or so (I'm thinking Saturday) but I think it would really help make the set(s) more popular.

P.S. I'm working on the Poser/DS mat thing so the sets will be 100% poser and DS right out of the box.

Usually take care of my own shaders and I think a lot of other x-platformers do as well but I guess the easier something is to use the more popular it will be, makes sense :)

• SpyroRueSpyroRue Posts: 5,020
    edited October 2012

Jaderail said:
    Spyro said:

I made us a thread here >>>>>>>> http://www.daz3d.com/forums/discussion/8912/

Largely cos the PM is really slow and attachments are max at 250kb

Post edited by SpyroRue on
    edited December 1969

Curunch as you munch meat pie in a brown paper bag for lunch. Wow haz serious traffic chaos here, bits of newspaper blowing along the pavement are moving much faster than the traffic is :) Feels like the kind of screwed up day I can sneak off for a swim later :)

• RezcaRezca Posts: 3,391
    edited December 1969

Mmm... I didn't get an email about receiving a new PM o3o
    Also gmail for some reason sent the Conrucopia newsletter to my spam box DX

edited December 1969

Its funny cos gmail usually allows all the Daz news letters, But this month it decided that two of them where spam. Go figure. :roll:

edited December 1969

Oh and rezca, I descovered a good DX smilie... :shut: (Just the mouth is not right :( )

edited December 1969

There must be something going on because a few digest emails I get daily have suddenly become spamified, also seem to be getting more spam in my inbox than usual *headscratch*

edited December 1969

you gmail as well?

edited December 1969

Spyro said:
    you gmail as well?

Nah bigpond and icloud ;)

edited December 1969

ps1borg said:
    Spyro said:
    you gmail as well?

Bigpond is good, I imagine your using it with Microsoft Outlook? I'd get it if I was the biller of the Internet service, but I not.

We're on chariot at the moment but will be moving to telstra/bigpond sometime this month.

• JaderailJaderail Posts: 0
    edited December 1969

ps1borg said:
    Jaderail said:
    Spyro said:

Usually take care of my own shaders and I think a lot of other x-platformers do as well but I guess the easier something is to use the more popular it will be, makes sense :)Sure, I get that. But I'm gonna fix it so that you load the item and it loads with the Default mat for which ever platform your using. Right now it's DS mats, but soon if your Poser it will load with Poser mats, if your DS it will auto load the DS mats. I'm pretty darn close right now. Expect Updates within the coming week.

edited October 2012

Spyro said:
    ps1borg said:
    Spyro said:
    you gmail as well?

Bigpond is good, I imagine your using it with Microsoft Outlook? I'd get it if I was the biller of the Internet service, but I not.

We're on chariot at the moment but will be moving to telstra/bigpond sometime this month.

I'm all mac for the internet. You need to see this then http://forums.whirlpool.net.au/archive/1938013

Post edited by ps1borg on
  • kyoto kidkyoto kid Posts: 40,571
    edited December 1969

*pokes snout in*

*waves insanely*

Hiiii! Sorry about not posting, spent some time in the hospital getting 2 toes trimmed off. Everything is more or less OK now, healing up.

I'm sick of antibiotics, though!

Hope everyone is doing well - back to lurking!

*swims off*

...yikes. Been wondering.

Been away from the thread a lot myself, but mainly due to reminder bots playing hooky. (as they just did again).

I'm getting tired of "ketchup". I'm more a mustard and BBQ sauce fan.

edited December 1969

Was just talking to someone the other side of the continent and apparently Perth traffic is also having a meltdown, - and another on the mobile whose been stuck in her car for a couple of hours - think I'll slowly tiptoe down to the pool and leave civilisation to sort itself out for a while :) *waves to KK*

edited December 1969

Wow, is there some sort of accident or road works screwing up traffic in perth or?

edited December 1969

ps1borg said:
    Was just talking to someone the other side of the continent and apparently Perth traffic is also having a meltdown, - and another on the mobile whose been stuck in her car for a couple of hours - think I'll slowly tiptoe down to the pool and leave civilisation to sort itself out for a while :) *waves to KK*

smiley-greet024.gif
    25 x 29 - 3K
    edited December 1969

Wow, page 74 already... I guess this little thief is not far away from being thieved.

edited October 2012

...I wish we could embed .gif's again. I miss my "wavey" guy and my flutterbys. :down:

...was able to get all my end of much account closings done before noon today. September was a light month which helped.

Stopped off on the way home picked up several slices of really good pizza at the neighbourhood pizzeria and a bottle of Merlot at the market next door.

Looks like Yesterday (Monday) was most likely the last "summery" day for the year. Made it into the low 80s though by the time I got off from work the sun had already set as i stayed late to get as much of the monthly billing closed as possible.

Big cool down in store for the rest of the week though still no wet stuff in the forecast.

...and keeping with the theme...

...it's complaint time:

Store is acting weird for me tonight. Tried to pick up the PC freebie of the week to no avail. My last month of PC membership and I can't even take advantage of the big PC sale.

Tired of petty and childish mind games in the workplace.

Still have not found a suitable and affordable place to move into and time is getting short.

Summer went by way to fast.

flutterbys.gif
    138 x 53 - 19K
    Post edited by kyoto kid on
    edited December 1969

Question.

Does the PC sale only involve Daz originals???? Or does it often include PA items as well? Theres a new item, that I like which wasn't part of the PA sale, and I was curious as to weather or not it may possibly be discounted at a later date during the PC sale. It is not a daz original.

edited December 1969

Spyro said:
    Wow, is there some sort of accident or road works screwing up traffic in perth or?

Some kind of emergency from what she said yes, don't know what it was um cane toads maybe? heh :)

edited December 1969

Spyro said:
    Question.

Does the PC sale only involve Daz originals???? Or does it often include PA items as well? Theres a new item, that I like which wasn't part of the PA sale, and I was curious as to weather or not it may possibly be discounted at a later date during the PC sale. It is not a daz original.

sorry don't know

edited December 1969

Kyoto Kid said:
    ...I wish we could embed .gif's again. I miss my "wavey" guy and my flutterbys. :down:

...was able to get all my end of much account closings done before noon today. September was a light month which helped.

Stopped off on the way home picked up several slices of really good pizza at the neighbourhood pizzeria and a bottle of Merlot at the market next door.

Looks like Yesterday (Monday) was most likely the last "summery" day for the year. Made it into the low 80s though by the time I got off from work the sun had already set as i stayed late to get as much of the monthly billing closed as possible.

Big cool down in store for the rest of the week though still no wet stuff in the forecast.

...and keeping with the theme...

...it's complaint time:

Store is acting weird for me tonight. Tried to pick up the PC freebie of the week to no avail. My last month of PC membership and I can't even take advantage of the big PC sale.

Tired of petty and childish mind games in the workplace.

Still have not found a suitable and affordable place to move into and time is getting short.

Summer went by way to fast.

nice spring day here, so that's where your summer went I guess. Melbourne traffic system has crashed, apparently buses and tramcars are caught in the crunch alongside everyone else. Inner city is hushed today, stuck in transit as if everything trod on a glob of chewing gum all at once.

edited December 1969

AWAKE! OMG, I am awake!

edited December 1969

Skiriki said:
    AWAKE! OMG, I am awake!

Thats the sign of the living. *Lowers invisible glasses, and nods head*

edited December 1969

OMG I'M AWAKE AND IT IS A SECOND DAY OF PC SALE! OMG OMG OMG OMG!

edited December 1969

Dr Bundle wins. Haz vote to shill for day 2 :)

This discussion has been closed.