What the heck am I supposed to do.

13»

Comments

• MalusMalus Posts: 370
    edited December 1969

It says 8.5 now, but I can't find 8 that has all my content in it.

edited December 1969

Found most of the content how hard do you think it will be to re install all of my plugins. Eh I do it tomorrow.

edited December 1969

Ok someone needs to fix the forum. I can't get here through the control panel I can't get here through searching the forums I have to hunt down my post. Anyways is there a way to save objects that has animation and it keeps the animation. Not just keeping it in the sequencer. For an example it has an animation, but if I was to import it, it would import the frames in the sequencer, and then I would have to drag the sequencer around to match up the timing for that object to do the action. So what I was wondering is, is there anyway to make it where you can export an object and then have it where I can trigger the animation when I want, and how often I want without dragging the triangles around, because if you have something that has shaders that are animated, and morphs along with bones and a few other things finding all the right components and trying to realign them is a hassle.