Deleted All Pose Files

XfitzXfitz Posts: 96
edited December 1969 in Daz Studio Discussion

I tried to post this on the Members forum earlier but it did not seem to post, so please pardon any redundancy if it in fact did post.

While cleaning up my files yesterday I inadvertently overwrote ALL my POSE FILES in my Main DAZ3D/Content/RUNTIME Folder with a single POSE FILE from an old content Folder (Eyesbluedesigh/Royal).

My question is what, if anything, can I do to recover those lost POSE FILES? And if I need to re-purchase the content what advise does anyone have regarding Uninstalling Content?

Comments

• ChoholeChohole Posts: 33,604
    edited December 1969

You don't need to "re-purchase" the content. If you bought it, then it is your account history. So if it comes to that, all you will need to do is re-download it, that is if you don't have the original installers on your system somewehre.

• XfitzXfitz Posts: 96
    edited December 1969

chohole said:
    You don't need to "re-purchase" the content. If you bought it, then it is your account history. So if it comes to that, all you will need to do is re-download it, that is if you don't have the original installers on your system somewehre.

Thanks. I DO have the original installers in my Downloads folder. I was so angry with myself for erasing all those files that I failed to see the obvious. THANKS AGAIN!