Annual PA SALE 2012 Image and discussion thread-- DAY31-- Catch up extended and more

Comments

• DAZ_ann0314DAZ_ann0314 Posts: 2,783
    edited September 2012

ThanX Barb!!!

What is the Dark Apocalypse Shrieker???? Did I miss it??? I have money!
    Show me the way!!! OMGDDSS!!! I thought it was an outfit! LOL!

:S

Ariana

Barb was having some internet issues...so I'll answer in case...

It is this pack:
    http://www.daz3d.com/shop/dark-apocalypse-shrieker

:)

Post edited by DAZ_ann0314 on
  • edited December 1969

ThanX Barb!!!

Ariana

It is this pack:

Hey Ann! How ya been?! :)

Yes I found it, I just thought it was a new outfit like Apocalypse or Vermillion!!! LOL! Got all
    excited and such at the prospect. Don't need a worm at the moment, but it is an AWESOME Worm!

:D

HugZ!
    Ariana

edited December 1969

ThanX Barb!!!

Ariana

It is this pack:

Yes I found it, I just thought it was a new outfit like Apocalypse or Vermillion!!! LOL! Got all
    excited and such at the prospect. Don't need a worm at the moment, but it is an AWESOME Worm!

HugZ!
    Ariana

Good :) You?

And what Vermillion doesn't need anything to ride around on? hehe :)

And nope no outfit though if you really think the worm needs one I could have Barb wip one up...erm or wait did you mean one for V4 etc hehe ;) (is being silly today just ignore me LOL)

• IgnisSerpentusIgnisSerpentus Posts: 2,474
    edited December 1969

ThanX Barb!!!

Ariana

It is this pack:

HugZ!
    Ariana

And nope no outfit though if you really think the worm needs one I could have Barb wip one up...erm or wait did you mean one for V4 etc hehe ;) (is being silly today just ignore me LOL)

LOL I could whip up some scantwear for the wyrmie

Nah, nothing new clothingwise to DA as of yet... but I am working on something ;)

• edited December 1969

ThanX Barb!!!

Ariana

It is this pack:

HugZ!
    Ariana

LOL! Tell her not to forget a "Bra" somewhere on that thing... LOL!!! Seriously... I have a wicked land shark I am dying to try with Vermillion. But I have so many files to push around it may take time (*New Computer) I'm good... see you were promoted again! More headache less pay!?

I'll try to stop by your site this weekend, the hubby works nights. Fill you in then on things here.

HuggerZ!
    Ariana

• anikadanikad Posts: 1,919
    edited December 1969

Anyone have any renders including one of sugartak's sets? Thankies.

• edited December 1969

Way to go Barb!

We cross posted... sorry!!

Hey I have ideas for a new outfit if you want to send me a site mail.

This time don't do the Steph morphs in it! Messes wit my brain!

HuggerZ!
    Ariana

edited December 1969

Way to go Barb!

We cross posted... sorry!!

Hey I have ideas for a new outfit if you want to send me a site mail.

This time don't do the Steph morphs in it! Messes wit my brain!

HuggerZ!
    Ariana

Aw but I like Steph lol and sure u can send em on if u want.... I am in the middle of one (which I am aiming to have done soonish... but it will be a couple mos of development, methinks) Also, have a few requests for a male addition, and March Madness to contend with soon enuff lol

• TJohnTJohn Posts: 10,991
    edited December 1969

Maybe the Shrieker could use a nice saddle. :)

• NeilV_1NeilV_1 Posts: 442
    edited December 1969

Ann and Frank: excellent work, as always! I wishlisted the Control Room and the Cargo Hold for future use, and there are a couple of others I'm trying to decide between (to purchase today)...out of curiosity, does anyone have a Build A Scene render showing the one of the night lighting presets (preferably in DS if possible)?

I rendered this up just for you this in DS3 A ( I did use lower quality setting on the UE lights)
    Build_a_scene_night_lights.jpg
    800 x 600 - 235K
    edited December 1969

tjohn said:
    Maybe the Shrieker could use a nice saddle. :)

Ive had some others say the same thing lol so Ive thought about doing one. But whether or not I would highly depends on the number of requests for it. But there are actually other creatures I have planned for that world that are more intended to be ridden.

• CypherFOXCypherFOX Posts: 3,401
    edited December 1969

Greetings,
    There's some awesome deals on the combinations of artists... For example, Chelsea is by vyktohria and Elliandra, so it's at 50% * 50% or 75% off its normal price. Similarly, the .357 Magnum Revolver is by Sarsa and ARTCollaborations, AND is a DAZ 3D sale item, so if you're a PC user it's 50% * 50% * 30%, or 83% off.

-- Morgan

• DAZ_KevinDAZ_Kevin Posts: 2,420
    edited December 1969

Day 24 is up. And thanks for alerting us to those double discounts. We are fixing them.

• jakibluejakiblue Posts: 7,281
    edited December 1969

DAZ_Kevin said:
    Day 24 is up. And thanks for alerting us to those double discounts. We are fixing them.

PSSST Kevin, I don't think PDesigns and PGGraphics prices are right in the store?

• cimairacimaira Posts: 0
    edited December 1969

jakiblue said:
    DAZ_Kevin said:

PSSST Kevin, I don't think PDesigns and PGGraphics prices are right in the store?

yep, what she said, and I'd like to check out with some new goodies before midnight rather than have to make another charge on my cc tomorrow ... purty please.

• GrazeGraze Posts: 418
    edited September 2012

Any chance we get MAB and Will Dupre PA sale?

Anyway, thanks Daz for the PA sales. I would have never known about those two products below if it wasn't for the sales.

From the PA sale: Night World Fallen and Esidor Hair

zz.JPG
    615 x 600 - 250K
    Post edited by Graze on
  • NaviNavi Posts: 443
    edited December 1969

Daz_Kevin : P Design and PG Graphics's stores are 50% OFF! yes, I said 50% OFF!!! :)

• Canary3dCanary3d Posts: 2,004
    edited September 2012

Here's Genesis Mavka mixed with a couple of other morphs, wearing Chibi Girl eye textures and a very very very old fantasy texture by Magda Vasters (AKA Desdemona/Samildanach) that I ran through 2 iterations of 3d Universe's Texture converter. (I don't think the V1 to V3 converter is available any more, but the V3 to V4 is and works great). Wearing the new Mavka hair with a hair color texture grabbed from a Surreality set. Toon Lighting by 3d Universe, from the Amy set.

mavka_2_closeup.jpg
    600 x 750 - 240K
    Post edited by Canary3d on
  • cwichuracwichura Posts: 1,042
    edited December 1969

anikad said:

I made Leaving the Restaurant back when the restaurant set was first released.
  • Scott LivingstonScott Livingston Posts: 4,331
    edited December 1969

NeilV 1 said:

Ann and Frank: excellent work, as always! I wishlisted the Control Room and the Cargo Hold for future use, and there are a couple of others I'm trying to decide between (to purchase today)...out of curiosity, does anyone have a Build A Scene render showing the one of the night lighting presets (preferably in DS if possible)?

I rendered this up just for you this in DS3 A ( I did use lower quality setting on the UE lights)
    Thank you so much! :) I went ahead and bought it. :cheese:
    edited December 1969

NeilV 1 said:

Thank you so much! :) I went ahead and bought it. :cheese:

Enjoy! :) And TY so much! If you have any questions about that or anything else you may have gotten from us don't hesitate to ask and if you end up doing any renders, please stop on over in our official thread we have going here: http://www.daz3d.com/forums/discussion/8147/ as we would love to see them :)

• Scott LivingstonScott Livingston Posts: 4,331
    edited December 1969

There you are! Hubby was just saying he was surprised we didn't see you in here :)

To your question, I just asked Neil to shoot a render off with the night lights from DS for you so he'll post it up as soon as its done :) If you have any other questions on anything at all, just let us know :) And I'll get that posted up for you as soon as I can :)

Oh, I've become a topic of conversation...! :red: :)

Enjoy! :) And TY so much! If you have any questions about that or anything else you may have gotten from us don't hesitate to ask and if you end up doing any renders, please stop on over in our official thread we have going here: http://www.daz3d.com/forums/discussion/8147/ as we would love to see them :)

Thanks! I'll stop by with a render when I can.

• Jeanne MJeanne M Posts: 652
    edited December 1969

Canary3d said:
    Here's Genesis Mavka mixed with a couple of other morphs, wearing Chibi Girl eye textures and a very very very old fantasy texture by Magda Vasters (AKA Desdemona/Samildanach) that I ran through 2 iterations of 3d Universe's Texture converter. (I don't think the V1 to V3 converter is available any more, but the V3 to V4 is and works great). Wearing the new Mavka hair with a hair color texture grabbed from a Surreality set. Toon Lighting by 3d Universe, from the Amy set.

Beautiful!!

Love, Jeanne
    edited September 2012

SQUEEEEE! Its Bobbie and 4Blueyes day!!! I just <3 their stuff And that new pool house looks awesome as well!</p>

Post edited by IgnisSerpentus on
  • anikadanikad Posts: 1,919
    edited December 1969

cwichura said:
    anikad said:

I made Leaving the Restaurant back when the restaurant set was first released.
    What a gorgeous render. The issues you mention over there kind of make me leery of purchasing given I'm a complete novice and have no idea what on earth polygons are, never mind editing them.
  • Thadeus72Thadeus72 Posts: 408
    edited December 1969

Canary3d said:

just wonderful !

• DAZ_KevinDAZ_Kevin Posts: 2,420
    edited December 1969

By The Pool Poses for Genesis and Generation 4
    Had a small issue last night, so wasn't ready to go. We got it out now... don't want to miss these poses that go perfectly with the wisteria Pool!

• RLSprouseRLSprouse Posts: 288
    edited September 2012

I had aniMate 2 in my basket for $14.95, then when I went to check out, the price changed to $29.98. What gives???

Post edited by RLSprouse on
  • ZaarinZaarin Posts: 356
    edited December 1969

Just to clarify: the Poser importer only needs the AniBlocks and does not require AniMate 2?

• ammon_fde0d92863ammon_fde0d92863 Posts: 119
    edited December 1969

Zaarin said:
    Just to clarify: the Poser importer only needs the AniBlocks and does not require AniMate 2?

That is correct