Sabbatic Goat for genesis Plus Texture Pack (In Store Now) commercial

Comments

• thoromyrthoromyr Posts: 452
    edited December 1969

This looks really great! As a carrara user I'm more likely to add dynamic hair than use the fibermesh, so I'm glad that it is separate. And, as cool as this is, when you've got time to create the creature pack alluded to -- that would be very welcome here. I really like non-human figures and with genesis autofit there are a lot more options for clothing them.

• SkirikiSkiriki Posts: 4,972
    edited December 1969

Genesis Cthulhu. The idea makes me shiver. Mmmm. Hint, hint.

• Zev0Zev0 Posts: 7,039
    edited December 1969

Just wondering..Does he have a tail? One like a goat?

• Midnight_storiesMidnight_stories Posts: 4,112
    edited December 1969

I've just done the poses 10 in all but then mum said do the classic sabbatic goat pose with the legs crossed the the hand pose, oh noooo. but I'll have a go. If I get it right I post a pic in the next 30min wish my luck !!!

Hands.jpg
    417 x 567 - 79K
    Poses.jpg
    417 x 567 - 97K
    edited September 2012

OK here the final pose in the set called "Baphomet".
    Please this is just art no religious means what so ever.
    Baphomet is a mythical being of great wisdom.

Baphomet-big.jpg
    1000 x 1000 - 404K
    Post edited by Midnight_stories on
    edited December 1969

Yessss. :) When do we get the goaty? :)

• RAMWolffRAMWolff Posts: 10,142
    edited December 1969

fixme12 said:
    RAMWolff said:
    Your another one I'd love to have some tutorials from. You and Cath really know your way around ZBrush and it shows incredibly in your works. Wonderful work!

that's the biggest problem here, they don't like to share those goodies!
    if they don't do it, who does? daz isn't teaching this to 3d noobs.
    only cath tried to create a few youtube's, but still no start to finished products tutorials available.
    not even to buy. tutorials that teach the whole proces of a character to Zb and back to daz textured and rigged.
    these things are so hard needed for the community here.
    'm sure there are enough people that would like to see such tutorials about creation at the shop over new content figures.

Agreed!

edited December 1969

Great render of Baphy! So cute, I just wanna cuddle with him! :P

edited December 1969

RAMWolff said:
    Great render of Baphy! So cute, I just wanna cuddle with him! :P

Mannnnnnn !!!:coolsmirk:
  • Design Anvil - Razor42Design Anvil - Razor42 Posts: 1,230
    edited December 1969

Excellent character work midnight! The hair and textures look amazing.
    I must say it puts me more in mind of a satyr than the baphomet. As most images depict the baphomet with a full set of erm.. Boobies. Though it's said to be both sexes. i guess that its up for artistic interpretation as with all mythical creatures.

Really nice work! The preview renders are looking awesome!

edited December 1969

Well, twist a knob in Genesis, and voilá, watch the boobies grow...

• Design Anvil - Razor42Design Anvil - Razor42 Posts: 1,230
    edited December 1969

Lol, I did actually think of that. Thats one benefit of Genesis they forgot to put on the promo.

edited December 1969

There's a female version earlier in this thread.

edited December 1969

FYI, people, if you want to learn how to rig figures -- since you were talking about it earlier -- there's now a resource in sale bin RIGHT NOW and I can tell you it is a GOOD ONE. Go on, get it, and start your figure-rigging.

• the3dwizardthe3dwizard Posts: 495
    edited December 1969

Wow! Just saw this. Really nice job of pushing the limits (or lack of) the Genesis mesh!

• marchflymarchfly Posts: 10
    edited December 1969

Wow thanks for obliging with that fantastic pose.

edited December 1969

Wow! Just saw this. Really nice job of pushing the limits (or lack of) the Genesis mesh!

Well I'm look forward to see what you can do with genesis I'm sure a person of your talent will doing some great. Yes genesis has some limits and working and predicting how SubD look is a bit tricky, the first time around is always the hardest.
    edited December 1969

Razor 42 said:
    Excellent character work midnight! The hair and textures look amazing.
    I must say it puts me more in mind of a satyr than the baphomet. As most images depict the baphomet with a full set of erm.. Boobies. Though it's said to be both sexes. i guess that its up for artistic interpretation as with all mythical creatures.

Really nice work! The preview renders are looking awesome!

Well it's not going to be hard to do that just throw a V5 shape on top of that and you'll have it. It more marketable in this form and people can turn him into what their heart desires. Thanks for the support Razor !!!

edited December 1969

Skiriki said:

Now that would be extra special goodness. Although I'm sure doing all the tentacle-y bits would take time and patience to geograft well. Actually, even just the tentacle-y bits on their own would be useful thanks to geografting. Mindflayer, anyone?

But, Cthulhu, now that's who I have posters of :)

Why vote for the lesser evil? Vote Cthulhu!

edited December 1969

thoromyr said:
    Skiriki said:

Now that would be extra special goodness. Although I'm sure doing all the tentacle-y bits would take time and patience to geograft well. Actually, even just the tentacle-y bits on their own would be useful thanks to geografting. Mindflayer, anyone?

You read my mind!

But, Cthulhu, now that's who I have posters of :)

Why vote for the lesser evil? Vote Cthulhu!

Exactly!

edited December 1969

I don't know sometimes I think humanity out does them all LOL!!!

edited December 1969

So! I would totally pay some big bucks for a bunch of geo-grafted goodies, from tails to horns to body spikes to tentacles etc. :)

edited December 1969

Skiriki said:
    So! I would totally pay some big bucks for a bunch of geo-grafted goodies, from tails to horns to body spikes to tentacles etc. :)

Absolutely seconded! I do need to go through my genesis content and see what I've got creature-wise (using Carrara I haven't been able to get much use out of genesis yet) but I do know there are no tentacle-y bits. And EleBeast is missing geografted elephant ears and...

While pure human heroes and heroines are fine, I really like the non-humans and genesis and geografting makes them much more flexible.

edited December 1969

Skiriki said:

You know I jumped on geo-grafting when it first came out, then I did nothing with it so I'm going to have to find time to learn that stuff to but I don't think it would be too hard. Wow I'm so wasted got to get some zzzzzzzz thanks for all the support guys !!!
    edited December 1969

Sleep well! :)

edited September 2012

Just out of interest would anyone be interested in me doing a monster fur pack it's pretty well much done. It's the same set fitted to genesis MS-Lycan Brute-X and Sabbatic goat so 4 sets in all, just matching different figures better. The genesis one will fit any shape, looks OK on the troll and anubis to, and is about 280K.

Brute01.jpg
    1000 x 835 - 275K
    MS-Lycan01.jpg
    812 x 939 - 211K
    Anubus01.jpg
    373 x 1000 - 136K
    Troll01.jpg
    1000 x 1000 - 392K
    Post edited by Midnight_stories on
  • riftwitchriftwitch Posts: 1,404
    edited December 1969

Just out of interest would anyone be interested in me doing a monster fur pack it's pretty well much done. It's the same set fitted to genesis MS-Lycan Brute-X and Sabbatic goat so 4 sets in all, just matching different figures better. The genesis one will fit any shape, looks OK on the troll and anubis to, and is about 280K.

I would love something like that. One problem with building up a large collection of non-human morphs (like the creature creator sets) is a lack of appropriate skin textures. I'd buy it in a heartbeat.

edited December 1969

YES! YES! I want one! I want one with furs and scales and and and whatever you throw at me! Make it sleek, make it shiny, make it mangy... I wants it all! :)

• larsmidnattlarsmidnatt Posts: 4,511
    edited December 1969

I'd buy the furpack as well :)

edited December 1969

Uh, do you REALLY need to ask?? LMAO. Of course. I'd love you even more! WOOF