Morphing Heel & Platform Sole for Supersuit

hamstergirl4444hamstergirl4444 Posts: 44
edited December 1969 in Product Suggestions

Maybe this already exists and I haven't found it yet :) ....but I would LOVE to see a conforming sole for the bottom of the Supersuit. We would be able to adjust the shape of the heel and add a platform - or not - that also could be morphed for height. I think that anyone who has the SS would snap something like this up, and for those that model, this wouldn't be that hard to do....

Comments

• Randall LloydRandall Lloyd Posts: 88
    edited December 1969

Maybe this already exists and I haven't found it yet :) ....but I would LOVE to see a conforming sole for the bottom of the Supersuit. We would be able to adjust the shape of the heel and add a platform - or not - that also could be morphed for height. I think that anyone who has the SS would snap something like this up, and for those that model, this wouldn't be that hard to do....

this was one of the first ideas we had for the suit but we found it too complicated to be worth the effort.

we decided to go with separate conforming footwear. Look for the Supersuit boots from platinum club very soon

• hamstergirl4444hamstergirl4444 Posts: 44
    edited May 2012

DAZ_Rand said:
    .....this was one of the first ideas we had for the suit but we found it too complicated to be worth the effort.

we decided to go with separate conforming footwear. Look for the Supersuit boots from platinum club very soon

Too complicated? Really?! Nuts, I thought I was on to something!! ;)

Obviously, I haven't a clue as to how to model anything...it's just that, after seeing what this suit can do (yes, I bought the Pro Bundle as my b'day present), I figured it would be a cakewalk for you guys to whip up a sole, be it a smart prop or conforming. That way, you wouldn't be messing with any of the presets already configured, but still have the effect of a heel. But what do I know....Thanks Randal, I'll keep peepers pealed for the boots......

Post edited by hamstergirl4444 on
  • scorpioscorpio Posts: 8,312
    edited December 1969

RAMWolff said:

Useful, very useful thanks for the link.

• RAMWolffRAMWolff Posts: 10,146
    edited December 1969

Glad to help! :-)

• RCDescheneRCDeschene Posts: 2,799
    edited May 2012

DAZ_Rand said:

Really? Nice! :-)

Will they be added to the Supersuit Bundles, or will they just sold separately?

Post edited by RCDeschene on