PoseMaster for DAZ Studio

1235»

Comments

• edited December 1969

Hi,

Just purchased PoseMaster 1.5 - however, I can't seem to get it to work. The scripts seem to be in the correct location - but when I try - I get an "An error occured while reading this file, see the log file for details".

When I turn on the debug, and then check the log file, I see:

Executing DAZ Script file: /Users/Mark/Documents/DAZ 3D/Studio/My Library/Scripts/cridgit/PoseMaster/Test/PoseMaster Test.dsb
    Failed to load script file!

I'm on Mac OS 10.8.2

Thanks!

• cridgitcridgit Posts: 1,757
    edited May 2022

Redacted

Post edited by cridgit on
  • edited December 1969

cridgit said:
    Hi

You'll need to upgrade DAZ Studio. For some reason there was a decision for Studio to refuse to run scripts compiled in an older version, so even though PoseMaster can work in any version of Studio 3 upwards, only the latest few versions would run it.

Of course it would be nice if the error message actually said something useful e.g. "Error running script - version incompatibility" because I invested several days of my time to figure this out for another customer.

Please let me know if this solves your problem.

Many thanks. That solved the issue. I appreciate the quick support.

Thanks!

edited May 2022

Redacted

• info_ec1c772afdinfo_ec1c772afd Posts: 29
    edited December 1969

I'm looking for help with PoseMaster: I really love this tool, but somehow the feets are always up. Is it just me or does this happen to anyone else? It happens, no matter if I choose V4 or M4 Poses. I tried with many different poses ... No big thing, sure - but somehow ... Any hint is appeciated ...

ScreenShot0469.png
    525 x 844 - 403K
    edited May 2022

Redacted

• info_ec1c772afdinfo_ec1c772afd Posts: 29
    edited December 1969

Ok - you're right :)

I know, you didn't say too much, but as I read your post, I knew, that I made something wrong ... I read the docs again ... suprise, surprise - it worked! I forgot to apply the skeleton and the zero pose.

Now it works! Sorry that I bugged you ...

Really a nice tool!

edited May 2022

Redacted