House of Secrets - Poser & DS

123457»

Comments

• ChoholeChohole Posts: 33,604
    edited December 1969

Water ????? water ????? did you say water ????? Isn't that what fish swim in (and presumably do other things as well)

• skipper25skipper25 Posts: 0
    edited December 1969

Yeah - it's wierd what folks will put into good whisky. One guy I knew put ORANGE JUICE in it. Uggggh. An Ozzie recommended a spoonful of boot polish, which IMHO is guaranteed to turn you stone blind. I'll stick to a splash of water, thanks.

edited October 2012

My Dad, who is of Scots descent, always said, when asked what he wanted with his whiskey, was "more whiskey"

The only time I ever knew him to dilute it in any way was when he would use a shot of whiskey to cool his coffee down after dinner, if he was running late for a meeting.

Post edited by Chohole on
  • SimonJMSimonJM Posts: 5,945
    edited December 1969

Moderation in all things ... a liitle water in your whisky, and a little whisky in your water :)

edited December 1969

Well we are descendants of Clan Cameron (nothing to do with a certain well known person of that name) and of course Clan Cameron is renowned for it's moderate actions (hot)

• skipper25skipper25 Posts: 0
    edited December 1969

My mother was a Murray and was renowned for her hot quick temper and accurate throwing arm.