Stronghands freestuffs

Comments

• stronghandsstronghands Posts: 104
    edited December 1969

It seems like it's been forever since I put any free stuff up. Perhaps it's time for an update.

I have been playing with a character morph for G2F, but wasn't happy with what I was able to get with D-forms. Yeah, I know, that's old-school, but I do what I can. I decided to force myself to learn Hexagon so I could do things the D-forms aren't letting me do, and I started playing with some A3 morphs to get started. One thing led to another, and...oh well, I have another A3 character coming on now. :|

I'm not quite satisfied with the geometry, and I need to get her a Texture all her own, since she's using Jaya's texture right now.

Anyway, I call her Chun, and if there's interest I'll try to get her finished up next week when I get the time.

Chun_02.jpg
    1000 x 1250 - 529K
    Chun_01a.jpg
    1000 x 1250 - 526K
  • MilosGulanMilosGulan Posts: 1,948
    edited December 1969

Sure i am interested and i like her. I haven't been working much with A3 but i am trying.

• cecilia.robinsoncecilia.robinson Posts: 2,208
    edited December 1969

Wow, she is a really refreshing character. Slightly Arabian, I'd say. I'll stay tuned :).

edited December 1969

I changed up the texture some today, as well as played with the head geometry a bit more. Ugh, I an soooo not artistic.

Yeah....I have a thing for dark eyes. Sorry.

Anyway, the latest.....

Chun_3-s.jpg
    1600 x 2000 - 370K
  • amy_aimeiamy_aimei Posts: 139
    edited December 1969

Nice to see some new creations from you :)

edited December 1969

That is good enough if you ask me. I couldn't do better that is for sure :) though i have to try to do something.

edited December 1969

Thanks Amy. You've been producing so much awesome stuff lately it inspired me.

gulan7 I'm sure you can make some pretty cool stuff.

I've trashed what I had and started over. Yeah, I know, I should leave well-enough alone, except it wasn't well-enough to me. I think I'm going to have to change the name now, as she is looking more Japanese instead of Chinese. I'm open to suggestions.

Anyway, here's where I'm at with her head morph and texture. at this point. As soon as I get rid of the wrinkle on her temples I think I'll call her finished.

head_1.jpg
    800 x 1000 - 330K
    edited December 1969

You should keep it. She reminds me of one girl, especialy that 2nd picture and she knows japanese. You should just keep her like that and make another one :) with a new name maybe.

I am hoping i can make something i recently tried working with A3 and it works nicely. I tried Freja outfit and some other things, though it wasn't perfect i feel i can do a lot, and i think i am still in time to pick things that are online. Like this one now i wish i could have :) http://www.renderosity.com/mod/freestuff/index.php?user_id=238807 but there are lot yet out there that i haven't downloaded yet. I am now trying to download this and give it a try looks like a lot great things there http://www.sharecg.com/pf/full_uploads.php?pf_user_name=sasuke256&division_id=0&s=dd&pn=1

Those older figures are really good for my slower computer, though they might be a bit more complicated to work with. But news is that just today i found that there might be chance to get new one before summer, but i doubt it will happen, probably later so i will hope it might happen soon.

• Lord GanthorLord Ganthor Posts: 592
    edited December 1969

Anyway, here's where I'm at with her head morph and texture. at this point. As soon as I get rid of the wrinkle on her temples I think I'll call her finished.

I wouldn't call her finished. That's an awful name for such a pretty character...

Nice to see you haven't lost your touch.

edited December 1969

gulan7, it's nice to know that I'm not the only one with a slow computer. Keep after it, as time always helps. I had to stop gaging myself by the work of others, because it only depressed me. Hahaha My renders are always very simple, as you can tell.

I wouldn't call her finished. That's an awful name for such a pretty character...

Nice to see you haven't lost your touch.

Thanks LG. If you don't like the name, I'm really really open to suggestions. How about Masami? is that better? According to a website it means "elegant beauty". Hmmmm

I've been creating this character in DAZ 4.6, and I haven't figured out how to build INJ/REM files, or if it's even possible now. This means she'll be packaged as a .CR2. I'm cleaning up the file a bit so she should be available in a day or two.

The latest....

Chun_4.jpg
    800 x 1000 - 350K
    edited December 1969

Ok, here's the latest:

1) I stayed with the original name, Chun, because....well...that's what my morphs had already been named, as well as her textures. :)

2) She has been packaged up as a .CR2, and she is available for upload at my deviantART page.

I'm looking for some feedback to let me know the package is working properly, no missing textures, everything in the right place, blah blah blah, so if someone would be so kind as to check her out for me I will really appreciate it.

Once I'm satisfied that she's good to go I'll upload her to ShareCG and Renderosity.

Chun_final_2.jpg
    1600 x 2000 - 1M
    Chun_final_1.jpg
    2000 x 1600 - 1M
  • Lord GanthorLord Ganthor Posts: 592
    edited December 1969

Downloaded Chun about an hour ago, unpacked her into Studio 4.6 and everything seems to be fine and in good working order. She opened just fine, ran her through some paces and nothing seemed to whack out of shape. All textures are there and look very nice. I tried to set up a render (as you might well recall my choice of final render engine is not Studio but Bryce...I was looking to get something to you quick) and the whole scene promptly crashed. My fault for having too much stuff with too small a system. But, anyway, she looks nice and I'll try to do something else (in my native, and more comfortable environment) later on. She worked for me and I'll be interested to see if anybody else has any problems with her. Well done!

edited December 1969

She is perfect, she reminds me of that girl and i just have found that there is more to download there. Thank You so much, I really like all there is there.

edited December 1969

Thanks for the feedback LG. I am always a bit unsure if everything is in its place, and I look forward to seeing what you come up with.

I'm glad you like her gulan7. I think she is definitely one of my better characters.

I'm going to make another .CR2 so she can be used with Aiko3 Full, I think, then I'll upload her to the usual places.

edited December 1969

You can now download Chun for Aiko 3 HERE

I tried making a .CR2 for Aiko3 Full but wasn't pleased with the result, so she is available with just the morphs I included (some of my custom breast morphs). Anyway, I hope you all enjoy.

edited December 1969

Well thank You for that. I have to say that i am a bit new to A3 but will have to try her as soon as i download your freebies :D i am hoping to make few renders this month and i better start :)

edited December 1969

I have downloaded all from ShareCG, it is really much easier then from DA. Lets see if i can make something good now.

edited December 1969

Wow. I have quite a few on ShareCG. If you got them all that should keep you busy for a bit. :) Thanks.

I'm sure you can make some nice art, even without my characters. I'd love to see what you do.

edited December 1969

Will try and I have to say that she is beautiful, i have just tried it. I hope i can make something with A3, and it would be my first one :)

edited December 2014

Ok here is a fast one. I had fun making this at least though i can't say it is really good. But at least i got LAMH free player working and now will need to download presets and try them :) and lots of other things it seems like cat textures ect. Anyway i got her nicely till i wanted to make her skin looking a bit better then usual simple white and somehow she turned like this. I wish i knew how to get a good look of her skin. Btw A3 is nice to work with, but i will need to practice a bit more. I used your pose for posing her, and background is from Space Environment kit. :) Here it is, btw i should be more serious about my pictures i think

Go_.jpg
    800 x 800 - 348K
    Post edited by MilosGulan on
    edited December 1969

I think you did a wonderful job with her here.

What are you looking for in a skin texture? What would you like to see?

edited December 1969

Thank You, I probably could do better with a bit more effort. Well i just wanted a bit more shiny skin look. Like here maybe, Somehow her skin was just a bit too simple :) http://fc00.deviantart.net/fs70/i/2011/176/9/f/valkyrie_crew_in_latex_by_idelacio-d3jwuvv.png

edited December 1969

Ok, it's been a while since I added anything new here. Time for an update.

I finally got off my lazy backside and started trying to learn to model with Hexagon, and here is my first attempt. Just a short tank shirt for Aiko3, no morphs. Any interest?

tank_1.jpg
    1200 x 1500 - 721K
  • Tramp GraphicsTramp Graphics Posts: 2,401
    edited December 1969

Ok, it's been a while since I added anything new here. Time for an update.

I finally got off my lazy backside and started trying to learn to model with Hexagon, and here is my first attempt. Just a short tank shirt for Aiko3, no morphs. Any interest?

Looks good. If it were for Genesis, I'd snap it up in a heartbeat.
    edited December 1969

Yes of course, I am very interested in A3 having a bit older computer, and that looks good. I didn't worked that much with older figures but I am thinking that I should try.

• VilianVilian Posts: 281
    edited December 1969

A3 still rulz - count me in as interested :)

• SixDsSixDs Posts: 2,384
    edited December 1969

started trying to learn to model with Hexagon

Well its certainly better than I can do, although I guess just about anything is. :) Nice job on the edges - did you model it that way or is that bump/displacement?

BTW, that's nice hair on Chun. I don't recognize it. Which is that?

edited December 1969

@ Tramp Graphics: Hmmmm...I haven't tried fitting anything to Genesis, though I've fitted several items to Genesis 2 successfully. I may give that a try just to see what happens.

@ gulan7: I'm still stuck in the past myself. I doubt that I'll ever outgrow A3.

@ Vilian: Hey, I should have remembered that you would be interested. :D

@ SixDs: Thank you. The edges are part of the model, so it doesn't look like she just glued a top together out of paper. Hahaha

Hmmm...are you asking about in previous preview renders of Chun? This model for the top is my Autumn character. Just want to make sure I'm not confused. :)

• SixDsSixDs Posts: 2,384
    edited June 2015

Ah, my bad. I have Autumn too. I thought it was Chun. I guess I should have known better since it was A3 - hey, it was late. Anyway, let me rephrase my question: which hair is that Autumn is wearing? :)

Post edited by SixDs on
    edited December 1969

No worries. That is the free Classic Hair by Menka. I think it makes a nice pinup model. :)