My Order History is Incomplete

2»

Comments

• TaozTaoz Posts: 9,704
    edited December 1969

Haruchai said:
    chohole said:
    No the store doesn't warn you, which is one reason why Taozen's History Manager is an essential tool for so many people.

So yes you will be able to rebuy it for $1.99, thus proving that clouds do have silver linings.

Yes, it was Taozen's History Manager and the search capabilities that alerted me to the fact that this file was missing and not just lost in the voluminous pages of my itemised order history.

Invaluable tool at the moment, thanks Taozen.

Silver linings indeed.

Thanks again

You're welcome!

• fixmypcmikefixmypcmike Posts: 19,563
    edited December 1969

I believe that if you return an item, the invoice still shows it with the price listed as zero. Since your invoice shows zero price, it may be that it mistakenly got listed as returned, or maybe you returned part of the order and the whole order was labeled returned by mistake?

• HaruchaiHaruchai Posts: 1,875
    edited August 2012

I believe that if you return an item, the invoice still shows it with the price listed as zero. Since your invoice shows zero price, it may be that it mistakenly got listed as returned, or maybe you returned part of the order and the whole order was labeled returned by mistake?

Not sure. I also find it strange that it is multiple orders for the six zero priced Unimesh files. Why would I add each one individually and check out as a seperate transaction six times on the same day? Pretty sure they would have gone in the basket together.

There is definitely something odd about the activity recorded on those two days.
    Post edited by Haruchai on
  • ChoholeChohole Posts: 33,604
    edited December 1969

Yes indeed. I can't remember when it happened, but I know at one stage there were short lived bundles for unimesh fits.

I thought yours might be easier to track down than someone not finding several items, but it appears not. The Original MFD unimesh fit would not have had genesis fits in it, so has been upgraded at least once, maybe several times, as more unimesh "figures" came out.

edited August 2012

chohole said:
    Yes indeed. I can't remember when it happened, but I know at one stage there were short lived bundles for unimesh fits.

That's what I thought too. In the store there is the V4 Unimesh Clothing Bundle (3 actually but it's 1 I'm dealing with) which contains these outfits and the Unimesh files but I seem to remember a Unimesh only bundle which was for people like me that had bought the clothing already. That's what I would have added to my basket. No sign of that now.

Hope this is not a regular occurence for people, good luck in tracking any others down.

Ah well, rebought the MFD Unimesh, let's hope I don't find a Stonemason set missing ;)

Was the 'Fun with Bundles' thread in the Members Only section? Just tried to find it by converting the thread address to forumarchive but it comes up dead. Thought I might find it in there.

Nevermind, found a link in another thread here - http://home.arcor.de/familie.reichow/3D/fwb1.html

Doesn't help with my MFD issue but confirms what we thought about lots Unimesh bundles - see
    7440 - ps_ac2736 - V4 Elite Mega Bundle Upgrade (No longer available.)
    7427 - ps_ac2394 - V4/A4 Elite Mega Clothing Bundle (replaced by: V4 Unimesh Clothing Bundle)
    6283 - ps_ac2394 - V4 Unimesh Clothing Bundle (old names: V4/A4 Mega Clothing Bundle + V4/A4 Elite Mega Clothing Bundle)
    6283 - ps_ac2394 - V4/A4 Mega Clothing Bundle (replaced by: V4 Unimesh Clothing Bundle)

Fun with Bundles indeed!

Post edited by Haruchai on
  • MorpheonMorpheon Posts: 738
    edited December 1969

So far, all of the items I've found missing from my order history have been items for Genesis, like clothing or pose and expression sets -- other things may not be in my history, but I was updating my Genesis content installers, so it would make sense that those are the ones I would discover first. However, at a glance, I don't notice anything else that's missing.

• ChoholeChohole Posts: 33,604
    edited December 1969

Yes it could well be the temp bundles that are confusing the issue. Not very helpful

edited December 1969

Sarsifus said:
    So far, all of the items I've found missing from my order history have been items for Genesis, like clothing or pose and expression sets -- other things may not be in my history, but I was updating my Genesis content installers, so it would make sense that those are the ones I would discover first. However, at a glance, I don't notice anything else that's missing.

Sorry Sarsifus, I have monopolised your thread for long enough, I'll bow out now, scratching my head, and hope you can track your items down.

• MorpheonMorpheon Posts: 738
    edited December 1969

Haruchai said:
    Sarsifus said:

Sorry Sarsifus, I have monopolised your thread for long enough, I'll bow out now, scratching my head, and hope you can track your items down.

No, not at all -- it's a relief to know that others are having similar issues to mine.

• srieschsriesch Posts: 4,241
    edited December 1969

I finally dug up my list of missing things and went though them again. I am still missing the following from my itemized history:

Tales of Adventure - Arabian Nights for A3 (product code ps_ac1240. Could this have been in some A3 bundle?)

Freak Primitive (REALLY old DAZ readme file, don't see a product code in the readme, it's SKU 1675 in the store)

Personal Watercraft II (the name I had on the folder) or Personal Watercraft-RX (the name in the readme file that sounds wrong because I thought I remember there was also a Personal Watercraft I), product code ps_fr206, which I can't find in the store anymore.

I also found one other missing item in a bundle, and one other missing item in the 'T' section of my itemized history because I forgot the name started with the word "The".

edited December 1969

Tales of Adventure - Arabian Nights for A3 (product code ps_ac1240. Could this have been in some A3 bundle?

Not according to the Fun with Bundles thread I posted earlier but that may not be definitive.

Freak Primitive (REALLY old DAZ readme file, don't see a product code in the readme, it's SKU 1675 in the store)

The product number I have for this is ps_ac576b. Hope that helps.

Personal Watercraft II (the name I had on the folder) or Personal Watercraft-RX (the name in the readme file that sounds wrong because I thought I remember there was also a Personal Watercraft I), product code ps_fr206, which I can't find in the store anymore.

This was in the old DAZ weekly freebie site which was seperate even from the old store. No links to it have been given since the move to the new store.
  • Jeanne MJeanne M Posts: 652
    edited December 1969

I finally dug up my list of missing things and went though them again. I am still missing the following from my itemized history:

Tales of Adventure - Arabian Nights for A3 (product code ps_ac1240. Could this have been in some A3 bundle?)

I got that as a Platinum Club Bonus in November 2005. I could choose 10 items for free because I changed from monthly to annual membership back then. And this was one of those items. It shows in my order history as"TOA ArabianNites for Aiko 3"

Hope this will help a bit.

Love, Jeanne

• srieschsriesch Posts: 4,241
    edited December 1969

TOA, not "Tales of adventure", thanks! I have now found it in my itemized order history.