The Dragon Ate My Complaint Thread

Comments

• Sfariah DSfariah D Posts: 25,686
    edited December 1969

Oh the joys of living at home....

It is not my home but my mum's home. I want to move out even to a group home or something. Mum is great but I do not want to be here much longer.

• JaderailJaderail Posts: 0
    edited December 1969

I was kidding, the sucker scrolls for about twenty pages I think. I checked V4 not as bad just 6 or so.

• Sfariah DSfariah D Posts: 25,686
    edited December 1969

Oops I had a post at the top of the page. Oops!

• SpyroRueSpyroRue Posts: 5,020
    edited September 2012

Oops I had a post at the top of the page. Oops!

LOL Oh NO! haha! I knew you had to be on top lol

Post edited by SpyroRue on
    edited December 1969

I just checked I really don't have much for genesis it just seems that way. If every thing grouped like DS3 morphs did it would be a short list.

V4, V5, Ultimate V4 foot fix for V5, M4, M5, S4, S5, H4, A4, G4, F4, Reby Sky, Evo Body Morphs, Evo Head Morphs, Evo Muscle Morphs, Creature Creator Body Morphs, CC head Morphs, Monster Detail Morphs, the Troll, Mr Hyde, the Gorilla, Anubis, Garoul, MSLycan, Kuril, the Rhinoman, and Strigoi the Ancient Vampire. See just a short list of bought content.

• frank0314frank0314 Posts: 13,349
    edited December 1969

I've primarily been buying only Genesis except for Gen 4 character packs. I have been grabbing a lot of them when they come out.

edited December 1969

I'm still a Gen4 freak, I'll nab anything that Improves them. Textures, morphs and any great clothing I can find. I so wish they would do a Ultimate M4 Morph pack. That set for V4 really helps with the Odd bends in lots of poses.

My Genesis stuff is Darn good as it stands, I hardly ever finish anything, I get lost playing with all my morphs I have installed. I'll start off making a super hero and end up with the creature from planet X9 and beyond.

• frank0314frank0314 Posts: 13,349
    edited December 1969

I'm big on pose packs. I'll grab every one that comes out. My posing skill are a bit lacking so I'll take a pose that is semi close that someone else did and alter it to get what I want.

• ps1borgps1borg Posts: 12,776
    edited December 1969

Morning. Windy here today, looks like a storm is blowing up ;)

• SkirikiSkiriki Posts: 4,975
    edited December 1969

I'll post my piccies to STUPID THREAD in a mo'...

edited December 1969

Oh the joys of living at home....

It is not my home but my mum's home. I want to move out even to a group home or something. Mum is great but I do not want to be here much longer.

I'll be having a good thought for you :)

edited December 1969

Is that so... I better enlist and serve my country... Wait is this an aussi webpage, cos if it is I should definately be able to see it, unless there's just something wrong with my internet. Bet there is. lol

Nah, the page is cached but missing from the OP site, the clip was in RC Mag a couple of months ago - an online mag about radio controlled whatevers for for techno tragics

• MistaraMistara Posts: 38,675
    edited December 1969

sigh

• SkirikiSkiriki Posts: 4,975
    edited December 1969

sigh

I double-dog-dare you to be gloomy after looking at my pin-up calendar at DA. Daaaaare.

edited December 1969

Skiriki said:
    sigh

I double-dog-dare you to be gloomy after looking at my pin-up calendar at DA. Daaaaare.

cute bikini :)

edited December 1969

Dead chicken in a box for lunch. Think it's dead *poke poke* Wow windy and gettin' very dark here - at midday - there is a storm coming and it looks big :)

• atticanneatticanne Posts: 3,009
    edited December 1969

Jaderail said:
    I'm still a Gen4 freak, I'll nab anything that Improves them. Textures, morphs and any great clothing I can find. I so wish they would do a Ultimate M4 Morph pack. That set for V4 really helps with the Odd bends in lots of poses.

My Genesis stuff is Darn good as it stands, I hardly ever finish anything, I get lost playing with all my morphs I have installed. I'll start off making a super hero and end up with the creature from planet X9 and beyond.

You seem to have the same problem I have, Jaderail. I just HAVE to check out how it would look if...then I can't remember what it was I started to do,. I guess I'm a tangential artist because I go off on tangents.

• nminaj556nminaj556 Posts: 1
    edited September 2012

The author comments [on Amazon]: "As a mom, I admit, I was initially tempted to give the new culture of pink and pretty a pass. There are already so many things to be vigilant about as a parent; my energy was stretched to its limit. So my daughter slept in a Cinderella gown for a few years. Girls will be girls, right?

They will—and that is exactly why we need to pay more, rather than less, attention to what’s happening in their world. According to the American Psychological Association, the emphasis on beauty and play-sexiness at ever-younger ages is increasing girls’ vulnerability to the pitfalls that most concern parents: eating disorders, negative body image, depression, risky sexual behavior. Yet here we are with nearly half of six-year-old girls regularly using lipstick or lip gloss. The percentage of eight- to twelve-year-old girls wearing eyeliner or mascara has doubled in the last TWO years (I ask you: shouldn’t the percentage of eight-year-olds wearing eyeliner be zero?). A researcher told me that when she asks teenage girls how a sexual experience felt to them they respond by telling her how they think they looked..."

Post edited by nminaj556 on
    edited December 1969

Wow everyone is going home early 'cos there is an extreme weather alert. Traffic chaos inner city today for some reason, I'm staying put until later, listening to Maria Callas. Can walk to my place in twenty minutes or so any way so don't have to join in any general panic. Wow here come the rain *turns up the volume* :)

edited December 1969

Funny kind of day I had, I guess creatives are prone to stress and panic but I just listened to the opera all day and didn't join in, no probs getting a cab and not much traffic on way home :)

edited December 1969

sigh

*hugs*

edited December 1969

ps1borg said:
    Dead chicken in a box for lunch. Think it's dead *poke poke* Wow windy and gettin' very dark here - at midday - there is a storm coming and it looks big :)

:lol:
    Jeff Dunham and Walter:

Dear Walter, why don't chicken breasts have nipples
    Walter: prolly cause if they get cold they'll poke holes in the packaging

edited December 1969

ps1borg said:
    sigh

*hugs*

Thanks.

sigh

i miss the old emotes. good morning without :flower: just isn't cheery

edited December 1969

ps1borg said:
    Skiriki said:
    sigh

cute bikini :)

thanks, but not a DA fan. the couple times i went there it was nag,nag pay and join, just about every page i clicked on.

i check out the rendo poser gallery pretty much every night now that i have home internet. :)

• WoolyloachWoolyloach Posts: 0
    edited December 1969

Wednesday, Day 2 of vacation! :coolsmile: Busy busy busy...

Today is SEAFOOD DAY, I'm going to go shop for fish, shrimp, crab, and clams and eat DEAD FISH on a PLATE off and on all day. Probably will write some more as well. Typing is slow as my fingers hurt from playing the guitar all the time, oww! After eight years of not playing, no callouses.. ugh. They should grow back in a few months. At least I'm not bleding today!

Yeah, I played until my fingers bled. You don't really notice until you stop, you know. :red: :red:

I was going to go to this place called Joes Crab Shack, but it's about an hour and 45 minutes and takes 2 buses, and aftr a cab feast the LAST thing I want to do is spent hours on a bus going home, so.. home cooking! I can't get fresh crab but what I can get will work out fine.

Already considering a second guitar, for metal. I knew it would happen, but I went and did it anyway, you can't own just ONE guitar. Well, I can't! Shakti is a blues/rock machine, the next one will be for metal/thrash, then I'll need a jazz guitar, and definitely a bass. And either a laptop dedicated to recording or a standalone multitrack recorder. And I'll have to sell the bed, it's taking up too much room!!!

Only slightly kidding about the bed... :red:

I hope I can keep from playing today, my hands need a break. Maybe f I tape 'em up? But my typing would suffer.. argh.

edited December 1969

ps1borg said:
    sigh

*hugs*

Thanks.

sigh

i miss the old emotes. good morning without :flower: just isn't cheery

:)

dAF.png
    286 x 212 - 79K
    edited December 1969

Wednesday, Day 2 of vacation! :coolsmile: Busy busy busy...

Today is SEAFOOD DAY, I'm going to go shop for fish, shrimp, crab, and clams and eat DEAD FISH on a PLATE off and on all day. Probably will write some more as well. Typing is slow as my fingers hurt from playing the guitar all the time, oww! After eight years of not playing, no callouses.. ugh. They should grow back in a few months. At least I'm not bleding today!

Yeah, I played until my fingers bled. You don't really notice until you stop, you know. :red: :red:

I was going to go to this place called Joes Crab Shack, but it's about an hour and 45 minutes and takes 2 buses, and aftr a cab feast the LAST thing I want to do is spent hours on a bus going home, so.. home cooking! I can't get fresh crab but what I can get will work out fine.

Already considering a second guitar, for metal. I knew it would happen, but I went and did it anyway, you can't own just ONE guitar. Well, I can't! Shakti is a blues/rock machine, the next one will be for metal/thrash, then I'll need a jazz guitar, and definitely a bass. And either a laptop dedicated to recording or a standalone multitrack recorder. And I'll have to sell the bed, it's taking up too much room!!!

Only slightly kidding about the bed... :red:

I hope I can keep from playing today, my hands need a break. Maybe f I tape 'em up? But my typing would suffer.. argh.

Sweat tears and blood, three things you can rely on if you really love something :)

edited December 1969

the talking Peanut doll in my amazon w/l dropped almost half. :lol:

i luv Peanut. i like when he tries to bite Jef's face. tee hee

nyyyooooom

sah nahtah ahnah

jeff: I'm trying to do the right thing here
    Peanut: i'm not
    jeff: bad peanut
    Peanut: i'm a baad peanut

edited September 2012

i just spent half my pa sale money on a peanut doll. :)

so bad. :lol:

my battle with firefox continues. the mozilla maintenance thingee is showing in my installed programs again. and the silent upgrade happened despite all my about:config changes.
    upgrades are a separate beast from the updates.
    this time, instead of reinstalling my old version, yesterday i copied the whole mozilla from my programs folder and today i just pasted it over the ver.14 muwahahahah
    i went through all the event logs, and symantec logs, i can't tell where the upgrades are coming from. my thought was to block the ip address of where it's coming from. but, it's silent,silent. like a silent but deadly fart.

peanut.jpg
    1500 x 1500 - 115K
    Post edited by Mistara on
This discussion has been closed.