AMR's Proportions for Genesis - UPDATED 20120822

2»

Comments

• ken_7dac5ac5a2ken_7dac5ac5a2 Posts: 54
    edited December 1969

adamr001 said:
    They're definitely working correctly for in 4.5.1.56 using the latest version of the downloads. I just deleted and redownloaded to test.

I suggest closing DS
    Removing the morphs from your HDD (delete entire \data\DAZ 3D\Genesis\Base\Morphs\adamr001\Proportions Gn AMR\ folder)
    Redownload from http://daz.tall-tales-racing.com/resources/freebies/genesis/Proportions_Gn_2012082201.zip
    Reinstall.

Test again.

It was my fault. The problem was that in reorganizing to use DIM I had copied all the data parts of my former content to new content directories to use for the sole purpose of opening old scenes. I then put (the new) Proportions and other 3rd-party stuff in another content directory (which ended up lower in the list). So it was still using the old Proportions (which apparently have this problem) from one of the old data folders.

(This became obvious because I restarted DS after removing the morphs as you suggested, and they were still there.)

I removed the old adamr001 folder from old data folder that had it. I also ordered the content directories with old data to be below the others, which I should have done originally. (Either alone would have solved the problem.) Proportions now work OK.

Sorry to bother you and thanks for the help. What you did with Proportions was especially useful to me in determining how to configure my own scaling morphs. Thanks for providing them.

• adamr001adamr001 Posts: 1,322
    edited December 1969

Hey, glad you got it sorted out and that you found my proportions set useful.

:)

• dakkuuandakkuuan Posts: 305
    edited December 1969

Hey Adam, I love these. They are extremely useful in my work because one of the characters I work with typically is 5 feet tall and the other is 6 foot 5 inches. Would it possible to port them over to Genesis 2? I've managed to do it myself for the essential ones with the transfer utility but having them for G2 would be pretty handy.

• vwmalzahnvwmalzahn Posts: 1
    edited December 1969

I was delighted to find these; exactly what I was looking for. However, I exported my morphed Genesis figure out to Blender to refit some hair on him, yet found that all the morphs but these were reflected in the export. It's still greatly useful, but do you have any idea why this happened or a work around?

• MilosGulanMilosGulan Posts: 1,950
    edited December 1969

Wow, thanks. This will be useful.