Posty Postington - The Meet & Greet, Raise Your Post Count Thread

Comments

• KalypsoKalypso Posts: 208
    edited December 1969

ThinMick said:
    Kalypso said:
    I'm getting reply notices but the link always takes me to the first page of the thread not at the last one read. Hope this gets fixed.

That's on the list, somewhere in the vicinity of getting the threads to order by last post, IIRC.

Good to know, thanks.

edited December 1969

Muireanne said:
    It took me forever to get above a hundred. *sigh* This could take a while, I'm just not much of a talker.

I had a pretty low post count too but now I just want to get rid of the Newbie status!

• edited December 1969

Kalypso said:
    I had a pretty low post count too but now I just want to get rid of the Newbie status!

Seconded!

• andolaurinaandolaurina Posts: 667
    edited December 1969

ThinMick said:
    Kalypso said:

Seconded!

Thirded! ;)

edited December 1969

namffuak said:
    Weird. For some reason I stopped getting forum reply notices. :blank:

Likewise.

All I'm getting now are the 'announcements'; no topic replies, no order confirmations -- but it's the weekend again, so I'll hold off until Tuesday to report.

Yeah, a lot of stuff has been malfunctioning for me.

edited December 1969

So at 24 it converts over from New Member?

edited December 1969

Drats...is it 25?

edited December 1969

Must be 26.

• edited December 1969

Must be 26.
    Yep, 26 it be. :cheese:
  • edited December 1969

Flamewing said:
    Must be 26.
    Yep, 26 it be. :cheese:And this should do it for me....farewell New Member tag, 'twas nice knowing you, but it's just not working out. It's me, not you. I need to move on...need to grow. :coolgrin:
    edited December 1969

thank goodness! I wonder if there's going to be a "super member" level...or "veteran" or something of the like.

• FWIWFWIW Posts: 320
    edited December 1969

If there is, Richard should know in about a week at the rate he posts.

• MuireanneMuireanne Posts: 82
    edited December 1969

One more down.

• flashbackflashback Posts: 0
    edited December 1969

I hate being a newbie.

edited December 1969

And I have yet to receive any forum notifications from the new boards.>:(

edited December 1969

I feel kind of silly doing this but it's gotten me to 10.

• namffuaknamffuak Posts: 4,031
    edited December 1969

I'm just kinda checking in - I figured that this would be the place to post if I didn't have anything worthwhile to say . . .

Just trying out some of the options here.

edited December 1969

I hate being a newbie.

I get them, it just says "someone has posted on the Daz discussion forum". Doesn't give me a thread title or anything.

edited December 1969

One more down.

• DireBunnyDireBunny Posts: 556
    edited December 1969

Just a bit of warning, This post may or may not contain the word "Sesquipedalia"

edited December 1969

I feel silly too and I really have nothing to say so I think I'll just quote you guys and agree :)

edited December 1969

Still at six?
    Let's see, oh I know! Let's talk about movies.
    Saw Shutter Island last night and before it was halfway through I knew what was happening, hate it when I can't be surprised by a movie anymore.

• ChoholeChohole Posts: 33,604
    edited December 1969

And I have yet to receive any forum notifications from the new boards.>:(

This is a very strange abberation that appears to be happening to random people. It is not based on which email provider you are using, or doesn't appear to be, and it doesn't just hit out at normal forum members either, because I appear to be the only one of the Daz Forum Team (as it used to be called) who is actually receiving any ebots.

We have yet to trace a common denominator which could explain why it is happening, or should that be not happening.

ANd I am making this post, in order to help me stay ahead of Richard on post count :coolgrin:

• jaunke_29fff27795jaunke_29fff27795 Posts: 144
    edited May 2012

Does this mean we can now have Richard H vs chohole threads. And fight over who's the best , and what one can do better than the other.
    Who has the best engine, bettes SSS, or lighting. :cheese:

Grtz Jean-Claude

Post edited by jaunke_29fff27795 on
  • Richard HaseltineRichard Haseltine Posts: 95,997
    edited May 2012

Ha, well I have Administrator under my name and Cho has only Moderator so the outcome of any battles should be easily predicted.

as Hollywood has taught us, the underdog always wins.

Post edited by Richard Haseltine on
  • jakibluejakiblue Posts: 7,281
    edited December 1969

jeanke said:
    Does this mean we can now have Richard H vs chohole threads. And fight over who's the best , and what one can do better than the other.
    Who has the best engine, bettes SSS, or lighting. :cheese:

Grtz Jean-Claude

or who can say "moved to the commons as it's an offer of, not request for, a freebie" the loudest and most clearest...and the most times...

• IanTPIanTP Posts: 1,326
    edited December 1969

namffuak said:
    Weird. For some reason I stopped getting forum reply notices. :blank:

Likewise.

All I'm getting now are the 'announcements'; no topic replies, no order confirmations -- but it's the weekend again, so I'll hold off until Tuesday to report.

yup, happened to me too, looks the old forum is paying a visit ;-)

• IanTPIanTP Posts: 1,326
    edited December 1969

Muireanne said:
    It took me forever to get above a hundred. *sigh* This could take a while, I'm just not much of a talker.

LOL! I only managed 191 in four years, and here we are, only 4 days in and I'm on 60!!

• fixmypcmikefixmypcmike Posts: 19,563
    edited December 1969

Muireanne said:

LOL! I only managed 191 in four years, and here we are, only 4 days in and I'm on 60!!

Our secret plot to fill up the new forums is working -- by setting everyone's post count to zero, we've gotten everyone posting much more.

Oops, did I say that out loud?

• Sfariah DSfariah D Posts: 25,586
    edited December 1969

Who wants scrambled eggs made with butter and cheese? (oh if you are lactose intolerant I can make some without the butter or cheese) (if you want I can fry up some bacon at the same time) (what you are vegan? then what do you want?)

Wow - 108 posts already? Impressed...
    It would be more but the forums are a bit hard to use at the moment, specially that the threads are nor organized by latest post.