Posty Postington - The Meet & Greet, Raise Your Post Count Thread

Comments

• Richard HaseltineRichard Haseltine Posts: 95,997
    edited May 2012

Hmm, maybe I'd have to take a hol...I mean ban myself.

Edit: bah, I can't - no Ban Member link on my posts.

Post edited by Richard Haseltine on
  • kurisu2112kurisu2112 Posts: 198
    edited December 1969

But Richard, you made six posts and your count is still 152

• edited December 1969

*sneaks in to observe the rapidly-rising postcount*

• andolaurinaandolaurina Posts: 667
    edited December 1969

Kalypso said:
    Guess I have to start increasing post count at some time, thanks for the thread andolaurina :)
    Hey, how about some new M4 face morphs - you promised you'd make more!

You're welcome. Hey, I forgot about M4 (whoops!). I've been working on a full character for TY2 with fancy new SSS materials. I'll have to do more M4. Thanks for the reminder!

edited December 1969

chohole said:
    I seem to be pushing my post count up without really trying, perhaps I talk too much.

:coolmad: And BTW I agree about the smilies I like the skype smilies.

What is the little green bar for? Does that correlate to your post count?

How have you been doing, chohole?

edited December 1969

Who wants scrambled eggs made with butter and cheese? (oh if you are lactose intolerant I can make some without the butter or cheese) (if you want I can fry up some bacon at the same time) (what you are vegan? then what do you want?)

Wow - 108 posts already? Impressed...

• edited December 1969

It took me 6 years to get my old post count, which "miraculously" jumped nearly 100 more posts on the old forums last day. :-P And now...now I have to start all over again. :shut: (oi e fay)
    But hey, thanks to my obsessive compulsive disorder on the old forums last day, I can now make a decent looking kender. (Just need a better looking topknot:cheese:.)

Twins & a Kender

Twins-and-a-kendersm.jpg
    424 x 600 - 173K
  • KalypsoKalypso Posts: 208
    edited December 1969

Kalypso said:
    Guess I have to start increasing post count at some time, thanks for the thread andolaurina :)
    Hey, how about some new M4 face morphs - you promised you'd make more!

You're welcome. Hey, I forgot about M4 (whoops!). I've been working on a full character for TY2 with fancy new SSS materials. I'll have to do more M4. Thanks for the reminder!

TY2 is cool too, looking forward to it!

• WendyLuvsCatzWendyLuvsCatz Posts: 37,667
    edited December 1969

I was planning on sleeping between browsing on my Android but now tempted to fire up the computer to see if I can make a swiss cheese!
    not long ago in Carrara I discovered the bridge tool, then loop selecting and filling the resulting polygons between my new bridges
    used it to join up missmatched models like random terrains and two mirrored backto back copies of the hidden waterfalls and make bigger ones with caves that went right through.
    plus booleean cuts using shapes like spheres, no idea what I am doing half the time but reckon I could make a holey cheese!
    or bore holes in Sculptris! do that accidently already!

• DaWaterRatDaWaterRat Posts: 2,882
    edited December 1969

Whoops. Just made post 13 elsewhere, so I guess I will have to utilize this thread to fix that. :) (Not that I'm actually superstitious. It just seemed like a fun reason)

• fixmypcmikefixmypcmike Posts: 19,563
    edited December 1969

Hmm, maybe I'd have to take a hol...I mean ban myself.

Edit: bah, I can't - no Ban Member link on my posts.

Not on your own posts, but it looks like I can ban you. [Files under "Kryptonite"]

• edited May 2012

So when does it turn to Member? And what comes after Member? Plus how high does the post count need to be to be considered a Daz-a-holic? :coolhmm:

Post edited by queenflamewing_c81c9a7ab7 on
  • fixmypcmikefixmypcmike Posts: 19,563
    edited December 1969

Flamewing said:
    So when does it turn to Member? And what comes after Member? Plus how high does the post count need to be to be considered a Daz-a-holic? :coolhmm:

26, you're almost there.

• IanTPIanTP Posts: 1,326
    edited December 1969

chohole said:
    I seem to be pushing my post count up without really trying, perhaps I talk too much.

butting in ;-) you get the little green thing when you become a member at post 26 :-)

• AscaniaAscania Posts: 1,838
    edited December 1969

Little green thing? You're not talking about a fungal infection, are you?

edited December 1969

Ascania said:
    Little green thing? You're not talking about a fungal infection, are you?

LOL, i meant the green square or bar when u hit 26 posts :coolcheese:

• HeatherleeaHeatherleea Posts: 247
    edited December 1969

Sure why not! Right now my post count is puny and its gonna take a while to get it up there again./

• ChoholeChohole Posts: 33,604
    edited December 1969

Does that correlate to your post count?

Hi Andolaurina, I am doing ok, if you forget about all the stresses and strains of this new site. :)

Not sure what the little green thing is. I suppose it has some significance. Wonder if it will change colour as the post count mounts up.

I would rather have a little bue thing, blue is my favourtite colour.

• FWIWFWIW Posts: 320
    edited December 1969

chohole said:
    Does that correlate to your post count?

Hi Andolaurina, I am doing ok, if you forget about all the stresses and strains of this new site. :)

Not sure what the little green thing is. I suppose it has some significance. Wonder if it will change colour as the post count mounts up.

I would rather have a little bue thing, blue is my favourtite colour.

Mine too :) I've never come across a shade of blue I haven't liked. I'm just glad it isn't yellow. *shudder*

• kiwi_ggkiwi_gg Posts: 198
    edited December 1969

TaDaTaDa,Ta DaDeeDeeDeeDa. Who said Kiwis can't fly !!!!!

Cheers
    GG

258 x 195 - 32K
    edited December 1969

kiwi_gg said:
    TaDaTaDa,Ta DaDeeDeeDeeDa. Who said Kiwis can't fly !!!!!

Cheers
    GG

he he he, love it :coolsmile:

edited December 1969

Weird. For some reason I stopped getting forum reply notices. :blank:

• namffuaknamffuak Posts: 4,031
    edited December 1969

Weird. For some reason I stopped getting forum reply notices. :blank:

Likewise.

All I'm getting now are the 'announcements'; no topic replies, no order confirmations -- but it's the weekend again, so I'll hold off until Tuesday to report.

• edited December 1969

chohole said:

butting in ;-) you get the little green thing when you become a member at post 26 :-)

Oh that just doesn't sound right. :ohh: Not right at all. :lol:

• KalypsoKalypso Posts: 208
    edited December 1969

I'm getting reply notices but the link always takes me to the first page of the thread not at the last one read. Hope this gets fixed.

• ledheadledhead Posts: 1,586
    edited May 2012

Trying to win a green bar :vampire:

Post edited by ledhead on
  • MuireanneMuireanne Posts: 82
    edited May 2012

It took me forever to get above a hundred. *sigh* This could take a while, I'm just not much of a talker.

Post edited by Muireanne on
  • edited December 1969

Kalypso said:
    I'm getting reply notices but the link always takes me to the first page of the thread not at the last one read. Hope this gets fixed.

That's on the list, somewhere in the vicinity of getting the threads to order by last post, IIRC.

• edited December 1969

Muireanne said:
    It took me forever to get above a hundred. *sigh* This could take a while, I just not much of a talker.

Mercy me, I think my post count on the old forums was like twelve. You're more of a talker than me, for sure.

• MuireanneMuireanne Posts: 82
    edited May 2012

ThinMick said:
    Muireanne said:
    It took me forever to get above a hundred. *sigh* This could take a while, I just not much of a talker.

Mercy me, I think my post count on the old forums was like twelve. You're more of a talker than me, for sure.

I was here for almost five years before I made my first post :-) before the old forums closed I was at 1200 or so, but it just seemed to take forever. But I have to admit, I'm a bit eager to ditch the "new member" tag.

Post edited by Muireanne on