Victoria 4 Questions

KeiththegamergeekKeiththegamergeek Posts: 39
edited December 1969 in New Users

I got Victoria 4 and I have some questions.

How do I remove the purple shading from around her breast and pubic area that shows up when I load it?

Also, I have MAT V4 Basicwear, but can't get any of it to appear on her. Please help, thanks.

Comments

• JaderailJaderail Posts: 0
    edited December 1969

Question number one. You need to put a new Texture on your V4. Textures also know as Mat or materials files change the standard or default texture to a new one. You should have at least one other Texture in your installed V4 content. If you do not you can find many at ShareCG.com.

Question number two. As just explained, Mat files are just textures to put on the Item. You must first find the item and load it before you can change the texture with a new Mat or texture.

• Miss BMiss B Posts: 3,071
    edited December 1969

In addition to Jaderail's answer to question 2 above, be sure to have V4 selected before loading the Basicwear clothing, and THEN be sure to have the Basicwear item(s) selected before trying to apply the desired MAT texture(s) for it(them).

• IstONE_hunIstONE_hun Posts: 2
    edited December 1969

I installed Victoria 4.2 t but I can not find the basicwear, and the hair.

What is the problem?

• Carola OCarola O Posts: 3,823
    edited December 1969

If it was only the base figure Victoria 4.2 ( http://www.daz3d.com/victoria-4-2-base ) than there is nothing except the character in the package and you will need to buy the hair and the basic wear seperately, or buy other clothes and hair that you might like better :)

/C

• IstONE_hunIstONE_hun Posts: 2
    edited December 1969

Where can I find the basicwear?

• Carola OCarola O Posts: 3,823
    edited December 1969

I think it is is one http://www.daz3d.com/basicwear-for-v4-unimesh but I'm not entirely sure. And this is only a bikini basically, so you might want to buy some other lcothes.. depending what you plan to do of course :)

I personally haven't bought this one myself. I bought the base Victoria 4.2, and than I bought some different clothing I liked as well as hair :)