Fishing Gear and Tackle

DaveFDaveF Posts: 1
edited December 1969 in Product Suggestions

I've searched just about every online site that sells Poser/DAZ Studio products, and cannot find one source for fishing gear. What I'm looking for is both modern and vintage morphing (bending) fishing poles (rod and reel, bamboo, etc.); modern and vintage tackle (lures, bobbers, sinkers, hooks, etc.); and both modern and vintage tackle boxes.

Also, a larger selection of fresh-water (game) fish would be awesome. The Bass and Bass Fish Expansion are all I could find available.

Thanks.

Comments

• Serene NightSerene Night Posts: 17,560
    edited December 1969

Nagus said:
    I've searched just about every online site that sells Poser/DAZ Studio products, and cannot find one source for fishing gear. What I'm looking for is both modern and vintage morphing (bending) fishing poles (rod and reel, bamboo, etc.); modern and vintage tackle (lures, bobbers, sinkers, hooks, etc.); and both modern and vintage tackle boxes.

Also, a larger selection of fresh-water (game) fish would be awesome. The Bass and Bass Fish Expansion are all I could find available.

Thanks.

I like it! sounds cool!

• Art_JunkieArt_Junkie Posts: 0
    edited December 1969

Nagus said:

Thanks.

I was needing the same thing awhile back, and this was all I could find:
    http://www.contentparadise.com/ProductDetails.aspx?id=3483
  • Michael L RogersMichael L Rogers Posts: 141
    edited December 1969

I SO AGREE!

Please I need FLY FISHING POLE, also modern and older fishing poles and tackle boxes, hooks and the whole 9 yards. Don't care what it cost to purchase. Please can some one start to work on creating this.

I need this gear for my bass fishing scenes. Why bother having fish for sale on the Daz 3D site, if there is no way to catch them. No way to create fishing sport scenes and so forth.

• MorpheonMorpheon Posts: 738
    edited December 1969

Nagus said:

Thanks.

I just wanna say that you have a truly awesome avatar.

• SirDrakeSirDrake Posts: 8
    edited December 1969

I am looking for the same items, Made a bass lure for myself. You can get it at http://www.sharecg.com/v/69828/view/11/Poser/Bass-Lure-01 for Poser and http://www.sharecg.com/v/69827/view/21/DAZ-Studio/Bass-Lure-01 for DAZ Studio.:cheese: