Just Because I Can. STUPID THREAD III

Comments

• JaderailJaderail Posts: 0
    edited December 1969

Aw crap, now the little bugger is invading the threads one my one? Somebody get me my tinfoil hat.

• Sfariah DSfariah D Posts: 25,699
    edited December 1969

Found a list on IMDB which was titled ugliest actors but most of the actors on the list are handsome in my opinion. Matt Smith was put on top of the list. Matt Smith is not ugly.

That list also had Zachery Qunito who played Spock in the 2009 Star Trek. I have some photos of him in my screensaver. It is the screensaver that came with win 7. I tell it a folder and it shows a slide show of all the images.

• TJohnTJohn Posts: 11,010
    edited December 1969

With Zachery Quinto I think it might depend on whether you think of him as "Spock" or "Sylar" from Heroes

edited December 1969

tjohn said:
    With Zachery Quinto I think it might depend on whether you think of him as "Spock" or "Sylar" from Heroes

hmmm. might or might not.

I found another list that someone claimed were not beautiful. Most of them were actresses. I thought they were all beautiful.

Spock or Sylar?

edited December 1969

Something that works is that you go to the bathroom right away when you feel like you have to go. What does not work is peeing all over your pants because you took too long to go to the bathroom.

edited December 1969

Something that works is that you go to the bathroom right away when you feel like you have to go. What does not work is peeing all over your pants because you took too long to go to the bathroom.
    I agree, I've not found a Game, a Forum, a Movie or a Book so "I must do this now!" that I could not go to the bathroom.

MEGA STUPID: I just took a look in my Downloads folder(s), my DS folder is 40Gb. That's really not bad for me, I nab stuff on sale and Install when I need it. So I looked real hard at it. I have four files sitting here that are 14 months old. A year plus and I've never installed this stuff. Just what made me so sure I needed that stuff back then? I think I have a BAD case of the OOoo Shiney! STUPID!
  • WendyLuvsCatzWendyLuvsCatz Posts: 37,808
    edited December 1969

I saw something so funny on tv once I actually wet myself laughing :red:

• IvyIvy Posts: 7,153
    edited December 1969

I posted that picture daz removed on Renderosiy.com and i tired to placed a content advisory on it .. funny thing though Rendo didn't think it needed advisory so they removed it..lol .. MAYBE because NO PRIVATE parts were SHOWING AT ALL!.

I think Daz has gone the way of the puritan if it ain't got clothes they it ain't gonna allowed it to be posted. period ...lol
    anyway if daz Don't remove this link i have it posted at renderosity.com where they removed my content warning...lol

So just in case. " Link Content Advisory Warning" just in case someone is sensitive to people hugging nekked :)
    http://www.renderosity.com/mod/gallery/index.php?image_id=2371542

• Male-M3diaMale-M3dia Posts: 3,581
    edited December 1969

Ivy said:
    I posted that picture daz removed on Renderosiy.com and i tired to placed a content advisory on it .. funny thing though Rendo didn't think it needed advisory so they removed it..lol .. MAYBE because NO PRIVATE parts were SHOWING AT ALL!.

I think Daz has gone the way of the puritan if it ain't got clothes they it ain't gonna allowed it to be posted. period ...lol
    anyway if daz Don't remove this link i have it posted at renderosity.com where they removed my content warning...lol

So just in case. " Link Content Advisory Warning" just in case someone is sensitive to people hugging nekked :)

The forum doesn't have nudity tags so until they do you can't post nudes. It's not puritan, it's just a the current situation. And that picture should have a nudity tag since they ARE nude. I certainly would consider them nude if it popped up on my screen when I'm in the office or at a coffee shop.

• Norse GraphicsNorse Graphics Posts: 0
    edited December 1969

Spyro said:
    You know what's stupid...

(I have a police scanner in my car when working security) there is a ute muster near where I live and work, we have our special opps cops at the event, they litterally filled the radio with chatter tonight. Apparently some poor security guy was beaten up by some kid with a baseball bat so our tactical unit was all over it. And then a tripple zero call came through in amongst it (000 is our 911 in Aus btw) And it was a woman who called 000 in hysterics ALL because someone thieved her hair extensions!!! OMG! Call the cops, that's a dire emergency that cops must drop everything so that they can retrieve synthetic hair!!!! STUPID WOMAN!!! The radio went silent when that message was announced by the way.

As a co-worker was driving me home, we encountered a guy walking on the highway..... It's highly dangerous, so we got the cops to talk with him. Don't think he got arrested, he was on his way home and apparently wasn't acquainted with the layout of the city, so he used what he knew. I pointed out before the cops came there was a sidewalk running along the highway, but he was pretty stubborn.

edited December 1969

Found a list on IMDB which was titled ugliest actors but most of the actors on the list are handsome in my opinion. Matt Smith was put on top of the list. Matt Smith is not ugly.

That list also had Zachery Qunito who played Spock in the 2009 Star Trek. I have some photos of him in my screensaver. It is the screensaver that came with win 7. I tell it a folder and it shows a slide show of all the images.

That list is very subjective and tells more about punksummer than the actors, in other words, punksummer is stupid. The only way to tell if somebody is ugly is to make a poll with million of votes. That joker just listed the most famous celebrities, and called it the Ugliest Actors-list.

edited December 1969

I know this maybe stupid but i got a new mission, too see what will, and what won't pass Daz TOS...lol
    graphics in order with links where they are posted in other public forums

1) Poison Ivy- link - http://www.renderosity.com/mod/gallery/index.php?image_id=2294380&user_id=656478&np;&np;
    2)Hillbilly beauty - link- http://www.renderosity.com/mod/gallery/index.php?image_id=2328570&user_id=656478&np;&np;
    3) Josie - more Josie pictures at link - http://www.sharecg.com/v/59983/gallery/1/3D-and-2D-Art/Josie
    4) girl next door. - link - http://www.sharecg.com/v/62351/gallery/1/3D-and-2D-Art/The-Girl-Next-Door
    5) Young Innocence- link - http://www.sharecg.com/v/64211/gallery/1/3D-and-2D-Art/Young-Innocence

Black_heart_GND_-_03_-.jpg
    800 x 1080 - 48K
    Girl_Next_Door3.jpg
    1920 x 1080 - 397K
    josie_001.jpg
    1426 x 1069 - 142K
    hill-billy_beauty.jpg
    1920 x 1440 - 473K
    Poison_Ivy.jpg
    1200 x 900 - 135K
  • atticanneatticanne Posts: 3,009
    edited December 1969

Ivy said:

The forum doesn't have nudity tags so until they do you can't post nudes. It's not puritan, it's just a the current situation. And that picture should have a nudity tag since they ARE nude. I certainly would consider them nude if it popped up on my screen when I'm in the office or at a coffee shop.

Or your young (7) grandchild is in the room.

edited September 2012

I saw something so funny on tv once I actually wet myself laughing :red:

Ohhh my!! I wonder what was on the telly.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RQVt5cjw8HY

Howard: I haven't seen sheldon laugh this hard, since leonard made that multiplication error.
    Sheldon: he thought he carried the 1, but he didn't. <*LAUGHS*>
    Leonard: It's not funny, that mistake got published
    Sheldon: Stop, im gonna wet myself. <*>LAUGHS EVEN MORE<*>

Post edited by Norse Graphics on
    edited December 1969

it was an Aussie show called "Spicks and specks" where two teams answer questions about popular music.
    one challenge is to sing the words of a riddiclously random book to a series of popular tune the other team members must guess
    a pretty young music stage diva was given a medical book on incontinance and gastrointestinal dissorders and in her very sweet voice was singing all these disgusting medical symptoms and treatments, she did it brilliantly btw but the audience was in stitches and I could not contain myself with mirth!

edited December 1969

an attempt to use a few of my PA sale purchases http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3w6YPkAbE4Q

edited December 1969

it was an Aussie show called "Spicks and specks" where two teams answer questions about popular music.
    one challenge is to sing the words of a riddiclously random book to a series of popular tune the other team members must guess
    a pretty young music stage diva was given a medical book on incontinance and gastrointestinal dissorders and in her very sweet voice was singing all these disgusting medical symptoms and treatments, she did it brilliantly btw but the audience was in stitches and I could not contain myself with mirth!

:lol:

edited December 1969

AtticAnne said:
    Ivy said:

Or your young (7) grandchild is in the room.

Gosh your so right. and you know I hope those same parent have their parental controls set good for Youtube and google-plus, yahoo renderousity, facebook & the DisneyTV because heaven to besty those (7) Grand children see someone sitting naked in a tub covered up in soap bubbles, or someones gets pants-ed. ..lol To me as a Artist that is so "Puritan" thinking.

I don't know about you all. But I seen way more indecent graphics on Teen TV shows & cartoons.
    BTW when I say puritan, I meant if anything is naked, then no matter what graphic is posted its indecent by Daz TOS standards. even thought my graphics shows naked people nothing was showing at all. no buttocks no nipples no breast no penis, no nothing but skin. in a loving embrace, which is natural. I think some people got their puritan on to tight.lol
    I seen more flesh and suggestive poses with character wearing bikini's, than what i posted. now if i threw on some sexy panties like these it wouldn't not be a problem even though to me its more a fetish and should be removed by tos because some cross dresser might get horny...lol

The world is messed up when we artist have to be a shamed of naked bodies, ha ha ha that is sooo 5th century "Puritan" thinking to me because pagans love naked. ( throws off clothes dances around bon-fire.) La, La La , La la! Naked and free.

embrace02.jpg
    800 x 1080 - 69K
  • kyoto kidkyoto kid Posts: 40,569
    edited December 1969

...stupid notification bot broke.

This new site software sill hasn't cured several long running ills.

• SpyroRueSpyroRue Posts: 5,020
    edited December 1969

I don't use notifications, and I don't watch any threads because they never work for me at all. 8-/

edited September 2012

My arrow head SUCCEEDED!

High Poly and neat!! And NO boolean used (If I did, I'd loose all the verts)

ArrowHead_WireframeHiddenline.jpg
    623 x 621 - 110K
    Post edited by SpyroRue on
  • SkirikiSkiriki Posts: 4,975
    edited December 1969

Nice one, Spyro! That's almost anti-Stupid! :)

edited December 1969

LOL, Almost :P

edited September 2012

Progress so far on the assembled arrow. (This will be used as a base for the Tribal bow... However, this arrow is designed for the fiber glass bow set) Theoretically, one could make bending morphs on such a high poly arrow for when it's in mid-flight... Though, I doubt I'll be doing it. I'm too busy enough with making bows draw for the arrow to be loaded. But I suppose I would if I went into selling these sorts of props.

ArrowProgress.jpg
    1484 x 181 - 96K
  • TJohnTJohn Posts: 11,010
    edited December 1969

New rule: No nekkid dancing in stupid thread. I have a vivid imagination and now even though it's a pleasant mental image I can't think about anything else!

edited September 2012

I came accross this image, when searching for image reference of Elven Arrow.

My thoughts... Legolas would kill you before you had a chance to scream "Peeta!"

And I'm sorry Russel Crow, but Orlando would kill you too. Nothing to do with the actors, just that Legolas would flog Russel's Robin Hood.

katniss-vs-legolas.jpg
    620 x 492 - 88K
    edited December 1969

yes Ivy, coming from Australia, this nudity thing on the Net completely threw me at first.
    I didn't even know what I had done wrong when a video was blocked on youtube and I was threatened with suspension,
    I thought I had breeched some copyright law with my parody on "pizza supreme" and my "Diana Ross and the Supremes" like dance.
    it was a virtual nip slip apparently, I was like WHAT????
    I see full frontal nudity and sex scenes on free to air SBS if I put the telly on nearly every night after work at midnight,
    you see tits on the 6:00 news sometimes in summer.

nice image btw, I particulary like how she is not all firm and toned like a young Barbie doll, with her slightly saggy ass and duck disease legs she looks real!
    as in a real human being, he is also a bit skinny and not a athletic like steroid fake.
    all we need are cellulite bump tetures for thighs and renders will start looking like real untouched photos!

edited December 1969

They're pretty anal with television ratings in Australia, though they are so stupid in the way that they deal with them!

edited December 1969

Spyro said:
    I came accross this image, when searching for image reference of Elven Arrow.

My thoughts... Legolas would kill you before you had a chance to scream "Peeta!"

And I'm sorry Russel Crow, but Orlando would kill you too. Nothing to do with the actors, just that Legolas would flog Russel's Robin Hood.

Not sure how old Legolas is, but Katniss is just a teen. It is like comparing a high school football player with a NFL star. The high schooler may be a great player but the NFL star had more years of practice.

edited December 1969

an attempt to use a few of my PA sale purchases http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3w6YPkAbE4Q
    Please leave your brain to science. I would love to know just what makes you tick like you tick. Not that I want to know any time soon. You just keep on doing these and I'll keep laughing my butt off.
This discussion has been closed.