Real Tanks and Containers

2»

Comments

• rg5arg5a Posts: 74
    edited December 1969

Click on the middle page

And how do you do that? All I've got for navigating this mess is: Page: 1 2 3 4 5 ... 161 Next.
    The "..." link apparently increments by 5, so the least slow option is to hop through the pages in 5-page steps.

Was it really too much to ask to keep it all in one neat page like before, when a Ctrl-F could find you anything in seconds? *sigh*

edited December 1969

Skiriki said:
    You could also grab Taozen's history tool, and use it for file reset. (I swear I'm gonna bookmark the link this time.) Ah here we go: History management tool.

I will also recommend the download tool.

Surprising.
    I mean, those are features a commercial site would think about implementing itself... Is there also a "buy at DAZ " helper app? :-P

Anyway, thanks, but I usually reset one download/year at best, so it's not worth the hassle for me. (And I guess by the next time I'll need to reset something the site will have changed again.)

• Joe CotterJoe Cotter Posts: 3,259
    edited December 1969

rg5a said:
    ... Page: 1 2 3 4 5 ... 161 Next....

at the bottom of the list, there is 'show x items per page.' You have it on 50 and are still getting 161 pages?

• Joe CotterJoe Cotter Posts: 3,259
    edited December 1969

rg5a said:
    ... Is there also a "buy at DAZ " helper app? :-P

Yes, actually there is, I've mentioned it before. Try Evernote.

If one brings up their order history, sets it to show max amount (50 items), selects the list only on the page, then clicks the 'clip selected' button in the upper right corner of the Browser interface (assuming the browser plugin was also loaded) ... this will get the first page of the list with links to each lineitem in their order history. Go to the next page, select from top to bottom of the list, Ctr+C, Alt+Tab to Evernote, CTR+V (making sure cursor is at bottom of previous list.) Repeat till done. What one has at the end of this process is a searchable list with links that will both have a reset button for each item right there, along with a link to jump directly to the order that the item was from. The links are why one wants to use Evernote rather then just a text document.

• Richard HaseltineRichard Haseltine Posts: 96,655
    edited December 1969

rg5a said:
    Click on the middle page

And how do you do that? All I've got for navigating this mess is: Page: 1 2 3 4 5 ... 161 Next.
    The "..." link apparently increments by 5, so the least slow option is to hop through the pages in 5-page steps.

Was it really too much to ask to keep it all in one neat page like before, when a Ctrl-F could find you anything in seconds? *sigh*

Edit the url - it ends with the page number.

edited December 1969

Edit the url - it ends with the page number.

Thanks Richard, but isn't that kind of ridiculous? (Don't answer, I understand.)

Anyway, I got the information I needed, reset requires going through the many pages of the itemized order list, somehow.
    Thanks everyone for your suggestions, let's keep it at this.