Introduce Yourself, Hello, my name is.....

Comments

• Hello My name is Harlin Pasili ansori.

(user name : ibnu_ansorizen)

My Galleries DAZ3d has some troubles to show the images.

Is it from DAZ server which have troubles or else?

Thanks

• barbultbarbult Posts: 23,129

Hello My name is Harlin Pasili ansori.

(user name : ibnu_ansorizen)

My Galleries DAZ3d has some troubles to show the images.

Is it from DAZ server which have troubles or else?

Thanks

Yes, the gallery problems are because of the server problems. We just have to have patience and wait for Daz to implement a solution.

• Hey whats up everyone my name is Jake and I am new to Daz. So far I have been able to navigate around the program with ease but i am having an issue trying to purchase items from the Daz store. I have created an account and entered all the info in but whe i click to buy I see a wheel spin and then the top screen says card declined.

Before I get the common responses, there is money in my account and the card it active. It works everywhere but on Daz.

Please help! I want to create

• Hi peeps :)

My name is Lee. New to DAZ Studio and so far I'm liking what I see so far. I am also very happy that I can use this software in conjunction with 3D Studio Max. I'm able to render animations in Vray. I think the only downside so far that I have seen for DAZ Studio is the ability to do dynamic hair animations. Other than that, I'm thrilled at the possibilities of creating a short animated film :D

• Hi,

My name is Rinkuchal.

Got into DAZ because I needed an new avatar for my online profile and bought some stuff.

So many roads to take.

Thanks & Regards.

• Hi! I've been messing with Daz for a few months now, and really get a kick out of it. I'm looking to get into creating content for Daz and have a bunch of tutorials I'm going through. Also, I'm branching out into the forums to meet some people and learn. Currently struggling with getting the basics down so I can make the things I want to. 

• Hi, I'm Jenny, I am a new-ish graphic artist (self taught) who is creating grayscale coloring books. My newest is based on an online worlds characters, but when I found Daz, I was amazed at the perfect textures and realistic models! So, I really want to learn Daz so that I can create my next book based on these gals. They're gorgeous, so many talented creators!!

Love learning new things and am looking forward to learning from you all!

• Kismet2012Kismet2012 Posts: 4,252

Hey whats up everyone my name is Jake and I am new to Daz. So far I have been able to navigate around the program with ease but i am having an issue trying to purchase items from the Daz store. I have created an account and entered all the info in but whe i click to buy I see a wheel spin and then the top screen says card declined.

Before I get the common responses, there is money in my account and the card it active. It works everywhere but on Daz.

Please help! I want to create

Hello jacobdrone85.  Welcome to DAZ.  I am sorry to hear about the problems you are having with the store.  Have they been resolved?

rinkuchal said:

Hi,

My name is Rinkuchal.

Got into DAZ because I needed an new avatar for my online profile and bought some stuff.

So many roads to take.

Thanks & Regards.

Welcome Rinkuchal.  Yes.  So many options.  So little time.

Hi! I've been messing with Daz for a few months now, and really get a kick out of it. I'm looking to get into creating content for Daz and have a bunch of tutorials I'm going through. Also, I'm branching out into the forums to meet some people and learn. Currently struggling with getting the basics down so I can make the things I want to. 

Welcome fourthface.  Have you found the New User Contest?  The current contest can be found here.  The theme in October is Atmosphere. 

jennysmi said:

Hi, I'm Jenny, I am a new-ish graphic artist (self taught) who is creating grayscale coloring books. My newest is based on an online worlds characters, but when I found Daz, I was amazed at the perfect textures and realistic models! So, I really want to learn Daz so that I can create my next book based on these gals. They're gorgeous, so many talented creators!!

Love learning new things and am looking forward to learning from you all!

Hi there Jenny.  Make yourself at home. 

• My name is Thorny and I am brand new to 3D. I am entering my very first impressions of the program (rev 4.9) because as soon as I learn a little these impressions will be forgotten and lost. One, the program appears to be amazing, and if it can do what I am thinking, that is way WOW. But I'm old and my eyes aren't what they used to be so I find the pages to be dark and dreary and the printing too small. Sorry, that's just me. I have been trying to do the introductory tutorials but I keep getting stuck at the point of the scene. I'm not sure what the probem is. The last time the program just crashed. Maybe I'll just browse the app for a while to see whats there on the various menus. Anyway, that;s enough for now, Thanks for the amazing program.

• Hi, Im jason and currently a student at a university in Lancashire studying Theatre and Performance ("what would he need with this software?" i hear you ask!) and im planning on using the software for any performances that I could create outside of my studies, im still waiting for all the different resources to download but I am looking forward to trying out this software!

• Hi, I'm Tom. I have had this idea for a character in my head for a couple of years, but I can't draw!. Thank God I found Daz3D. I only have one question right now. What does FWSA mean?

Thanks for your help.

papthorn said:

My name is Thorny and I am brand new to 3D. I am entering my very first impressions of the program (rev 4.9) because as soon as I learn a little these impressions will be forgotten and lost. One, the program appears to be amazing, and if it can do what I am thinking, that is way WOW. But I'm old and my eyes aren't what they used to be so I find the pages to be dark and dreary and the printing too small. Sorry, that's just me. I have been trying to do the introductory tutorials but I keep getting stuck at the point of the scene. I'm not sure what the probem is. The last time the program just crashed. Maybe I'll just browse the app for a while to see whats there on the various menus. Anyway, that;s enough for now, Thanks for the amazing program.

Welcome Thorny. 

It is possible to change the colours in DAZ Studion to something that would be easier on your eyes.  Go to Window > Style > Customize Style and a pop up window called Customzie Interface Style will appear.  From here you can alter the colours and preview the changes before accepting.  Once you have a colour style you like you can save it by going to Window > Workspace > Save Layout As and a new window will appear.  Here you can give your new workspace a new name like Thorny's Workspace or whatever makes sense to you.

Unfortunately at this time I do not believe it is possible to change the font size.

Hi, Im jason and currently a student at a university in Lancashire studying Theatre and Performance ("what would he need with this software?" i hear you ask!) and im planning on using the software for any performances that I could create outside of my studies, im still waiting for all the different resources to download but I am looking forward to trying out this software!

Welcome Jason. 

Hi, I'm Tom. I have had this idea for a character in my head for a couple of years, but I can't draw!. Thank God I found Daz3D. I only have one question right now. What does FWSA mean?

Thanks for your help.

Hi Tom.

FWSA is a combination of 2 vendor's names.  One is Fred Winkler Art (FW) and the other is Sabby (SA).

• Hello my name is Colton Ry'le and I am really interested in 3D art.

Hello my name is Colton Ry'le and I am really interested in 3D art.

Welcome Colton.  Nice to meet you.

• Hi, I'm Mark, but will be going about it here under my artist name Kjormama (pronounced shoormama).  Started with DAZ a long time ago to supplement photart work, but dropped it because of slow computers and little patience.  Things are better now in that department and back at it - I'm already flying through on character renders using presets, so now the challenge is to move beyond it.  Will be on the forums asking lots of questions - Cheers

kjormama said:

Hi, I'm Mark, but will be going about it here under my artist name Kjormama (pronounced shoormama).  Started with DAZ a long time ago to supplement photart work, but dropped it because of slow computers and little patience.  Things are better now in that department and back at it - I'm already flying through on character renders using presets, so now the challenge is to move beyond it.  Will be on the forums asking lots of questions - Cheers

Welcome Mark.

• Hello!

I am glad I found Daz. Its a very fast entry into 3d. I am 2D artist and I was looking for something like this to be able to setup my scenes. Software is easy to use but there is shortage of real life figures and environments. It seems to be all fantasy world. I was looking for everyday casual dresses and scenes. There is very little of it in Daz store. Does anybody have any idea where should I look for them? If Daz is not going to do it what is the solution. Tried Blender but there are a lot of problems with it.

Thank you

Bob

bor472 said:

Hello!

I am glad I found Daz. Its a very fast entry into 3d. I am 2D artist and I was looking for something like this to be able to setup my scenes. Software is easy to use but there is shortage of real life figures and environments. It seems to be all fantasy world. I was looking for everyday casual dresses and scenes. There is very little of it in Daz store. Does anybody have any idea where should I look for them? If Daz is not going to do it what is the solution. Tried Blender but there are a lot of problems with it.

Thank you

Bob

Welcome @bor472.

Take a look at Wilmap's Website.  She offers everyday type clothing for the various figures as well as some props.  It can be found here

• Hi. It amazing how far CGI products have come. Back in the day my friends would have SGI machines to do this sort of stuff and they cost an arm and leg. Anyway, i'm just here as an amateur hoping to be able to model some of my MMO characters for fun.

The learning curve seems steep to I will likely be bothering the people on the board when I can find a solution.

Thanks in advance!

Welcome @3holepunch

• Aloha from the island of Oahu, Hawaii! Im going as my user name Enislechic, just so happen I downloaded Daz Studio and i am new to creating 3d realistic characters and people, but I have no experince in digital graphics, I got inspired when i "used" to play imvu, and currently still play secondlife, (yeah.. lol) thank goodness I have found Daz and maybe I can get someone to guide me thru this wonderful progam, and make this my addicting hobby. :D

Welcome to your new addiction @enislechic.

• My name is James,

I've been a hobbyist in 3D animation and modeling for a number of years now. My primary application is blender though that is now leaning towards Daz.

There's not much to show for my work here or on my Deviant art page. I'm still a beginner but feel too critical of myself and scrap projects constantly. Any suggestions?

Cheers!

• barbultbarbult Posts: 23,129

Welcome, James. You might want to tryout the New User contest. Usually there is a monthly theme (posing, composition, lighting, etc.) You can get some feedback and suggestions while participating in the contest. Since it is a group of new users, you shouldn't feel intimidated at all. The December contest is just starting.

• Hi my name is James.

I have been playing around with 3D just a tiny bit here and there and still consider myself a beginner.

I am very fond of the Puppeteer function in Daz as well as transfer utility.  These 2 things along with the price have made me a fan for life.

I love the smart content concept with Daz and love making props in either Blender or Hexagon.

I use Hexagon for most modeling and esspecially morphing and the I use blender for more advanced tasks.

I am here to just play around with 3D and maybe understand Daz scripting a little more since I am already a programmer.