The I can't remember what I was Complaining About Complaint Thread

1444546474850»

Comments

• TJohnTJohn Posts: 11,010
    edited December 1969

All links give me the message:
    There are no products matching the selection.

• DanaTADanaTA Posts: 13,086
    edited December 1969

ps1borg said:
    DanaTA said:
    ps1borg said:
    tjohn said:
    ps1borg said:
    Flock of seagulls turned out a little twee :lol:

I thought so too. :)

hehe what a crackup :lol:

Think I made the mistake of making a flock predominantly in the X axis when it should be a follow-the-leader Z axis :lol:

I don't think they act like ducks or geese. They seem to fly in a random pattern. I don't think they care so much for the rest of the flock as they do for the junk food or garbage on the ground. I often see them hovering in a circular pattern, but very random.

Dana

Seagulls flock, we're right on the water here so see them all the time. The flock thing in LW is basically a particle system with a few forces like follow avoid speed but no birthrate or decay so is a little hard to get used to, needed to think much bigger than I was :lol:

You must have more orderly gulls over there! Or perhaps they behave differently over the open sea. I'm about a half hour from the ocean in a couple of different directions. When I see gulls, they are usually over a fast food restaurant or over the landfill. :smirk:

Dana

• Sfariah DSfariah D Posts: 25,702
    edited December 1969

bwaomega said:
    Ah... the CATEGORIES are empty, but you can search for and find products if you know the name or have a product page link.

ah but without the categories it is hard to find what I want to purchase. I hope it gets fixed before the Lee pro bundle comes out.

• bwaomegabwaomega Posts: 220
    edited December 1969

tjohn said:

I've been able to follow links to actual product pages for i13's new pose set (from a newsletter), and Victoria 5 (from store search).

edited December 1969

bwaomega said:
    tjohn said:

I've been able to follow links to actual product pages for i13's new pose set (from a newsletter), and Victoria 5 (from store search).

it looks like they are back up.

edited December 1969

why do healthy recipes haz ingredients not in the local grocery store? may have seen a jicama in pathmark, not sure.

http://healthyliving.msn.com/nutrition/10-foods-that-fight-belly-fat
    http://healthyliving.msn.com/health-wellness/nourish-your-health/7-signs-you-have-a-food-sensitivity

:)
    Mozart
    Simply listening to a Mozart sonata for 10 minutes can temporarily raise your I.Q., research shows.
    http://healthyliving.msn.com/health-wellness/aging/10-natural-ways-to-stay-young#4

Research shows that 99% of all news reports containing the phrase "research shows" include erroneous information due to the fact that 99% of news copywriters have no skills in interpreting the results of scientific research.
    edited December 1969

And approximately 103% of all statistics quoted are erroneous or misleading.

edited July 2014

bwaomega said:
    And approximately 103% of all statistics quoted are erroneous or misleading.

78% research says that I have to know when the bus comes in order to get it and also to know when I will be home by.

edit: 13% of accidents are caused by one refusing to use a public restroom.

Post edited by Sfariah D on
    edited December 1969

DanaTA said:
    ps1borg said:
    DanaTA said:
    ps1borg said:
    tjohn said:
    ps1borg said:
    Flock of seagulls turned out a little twee :lol:

I thought so too. :)

hehe what a crackup :lol:

Think I made the mistake of making a flock predominantly in the X axis when it should be a follow-the-leader Z axis :lol:

I don't think they act like ducks or geese. They seem to fly in a random pattern. I don't think they care so much for the rest of the flock as they do for the junk food or garbage on the ground. I often see them hovering in a circular pattern, but very random.

Dana

Seagulls flock, we're right on the water here so see them all the time. The flock thing in LW is basically a particle system with a few forces like follow avoid speed but no birthrate or decay so is a little hard to get used to, needed to think much bigger than I was :lol:

You must have more orderly gulls over there! Or perhaps they behave differently over the open sea. I'm about a half hour from the ocean in a couple of different directions. When I see gulls, they are usually over a fast food restaurant or over the landfill. :smirk:

Dana
    In Sydney, they all yell "Mine! Mine!"

• DanaTADanaTA Posts: 13,086
    edited December 1969

tjohn said:
    why do healthy recipes haz ingredients not in the local grocery store? may have seen a jicama in pathmark, not sure.

http://healthyliving.msn.com/nutrition/10-foods-that-fight-belly-fat
    http://healthyliving.msn.com/health-wellness/nourish-your-health/7-signs-you-have-a-food-sensitivity

:)
    Mozart
    Simply listening to a Mozart sonata for 10 minutes can temporarily raise your I.Q., research shows.
    http://healthyliving.msn.com/health-wellness/aging/10-natural-ways-to-stay-young#4

Research shows that 99% of all news reports containing the phrase "research shows" include erroneous information due to the fact that 99% of news copywriters have no skills in interpreting the results of scientific research.

:-P

Dana

edited December 1969

23% of all accidents can be prevented.

edited December 1969

If an accident has been prevented, how do we know that an accident would actually have occurred?
    edited December 1969

tjohn said:

If an accident has been prevented, how do we know that an accident would actually have occurred?

Good question.

84% of unplanned feline pregnancies are a result of the owner taking too long to spay their cat.

edited December 1969

Because of the space/time anomaly created by preventing it, of course. That is the source of 39.8% of all space/time anomalies.

edited December 1969

89% of spayed cats do not get pregnant.

• MistaraMistara Posts: 38,675
    edited July 2014

no Mozart this weekend then, sigh. my eyes hurty. did some uvmapping today.

bus in 6 minutes. i should hurry.

Post edited by Mistara on
  • FyredrygyonFyredrygyon Posts: 763
    edited July 2014

Hmm... Went to weather channel dot com to look at the storm and saw an ad for victoria6.
    I have never used my work computer to go to Daz. That's why I got a smart phone. So how did that ad show up?

Ack page100. Going to change over while I'm at work

Post edited by Fyredrygyon on
    edited December 1969

Because she looks so much like most weather casters that are employed these days?

edited December 1969

bwaomega said:
    Because she looks so much like most weather casters that are employed these days?

I don't know. Must of the weather casters I see are guys...
    edited July 2014

Hmm... Went to weather channel dot com to look at the storm and saw an ad for victoria6.
    I have never used my work computer to go to Daz. That's why I got a smart phone. So how did that ad show up?

Ack page100. Going to change over while I'm at work

You are being observed. :roll:
    I am going out to dinner. See you in the new thread.
    Post edited by TJohn on
    edited December 1969

It so quiet right now. Because of yesterday's safety meeting, all the temps leave at four today and most of the foremen are off today. It's creepy for the building to be this quiet

• kyoto kidkyoto kid Posts: 40,575
    edited December 1969

Kyoto Kid said:
    Stupid phone logged me out in middle of a post

...I could never post to a forum from a smart phone, it would all look like:

"IO cvopuid bnerwvbert p[poisty tro as fgioreuinm dfrtopjm, sa dsawertypohjiore iot wqopuidf asl;l; klopoikj l;iuklewL:"

Can't use work comp to surf the web except for job related material. Sadly, Daz does not fall under that description
    ...same at my old workplace. That is actually not an unusual practise these days. Part of it has to do with the fact it is their system and they are paying and paying you to work for them for it as well as for security reasons. Our intranet was brought to it's knees a number of years ago by an adware infection.
    edited July 2014

Kyoto Kid said:
    Stupid phone logged me out in middle of a post

...I could never post to a forum from a smart phone, it would all look like:

"IO cvopuid bnerwvbert p[poisty tro as fgioreuinm dfrtopjm, sa dsawertypohjiore iot wqopuidf asl;l; klopoikj l;iuklewL:"

p[poisty wqopuidf?! cvopouee crimp de soleil. hmm lil chickadee bow dfrtopm
    ...with my arthritis and how small those "virtual keyboards" are that is about what the recipient would see.

...agh! Apologies for two consecutive posts on page 100. Slept in late again and just got to reading the forums and playing catch up.

Post edited by kyoto kid on
  • SerpentSerpent Posts: 4,075
    edited December 1969

Almost time to go home! :cheese: Out for a few brewskys, home to install content, then 3D all weekend when I'm not sleeping (lol).

Rexy wants his fresh MIKEBURGER! :snake:

edited December 1969

Twenty minutes to go, want to go home, Renders must be done, does Sam get chomped on ( poor attempt at poetry)

edited July 2014

...transit system supposedly upgraded and "improved" their trip planner. Tried two of my usual commutes and it still gives me totally ridiculous out of the way routing schemes, one that has me going all over a Northeast part of the city on four different buses to get to a destination in Southeast where I live that should involve only one transfer and not setting foot in the other region.

88% of transit planners with advanced degrees and 99% of Transit system administrators never use the system but "think" they know how it should work.

Post edited by kyoto kid on
    edited December 1969

It's hot and muggy as heck right now but I'm finally free from my work desk

edited December 1969

Almost there....

• SickleYieldSickleYield Posts: 7,629
    edited December 1969

It's hot and muggy as heck right now but I'm finally free from my work desk

Yay!

I have a complaint, also. My favorite film critic praised Bay of Blood so I tried to watch it. Mistake. I actually cried at the poor skewered bug (I have a soft spot for beetles and they actually killed one and I remember seeing boys at school pin live bugs when I was a kid and just, screw that, is all). Had to go pat my kitties for a while until I felt better.

The skewered humans were a little disturbing, too, but considerably less so because those were fake.

edited July 2014

...almost there....

(feel like Red Leader)...

New complaints go here

Post edited by Chohole on
This discussion has been closed.