Tool for Morphed Body?

SSAfam1SSAfam1 Posts: 27
edited December 1969 in Daz Studio Discussion

Is there a tool for/within Daz Studio 4.6 that will automatically adjust clothes on a morphed V4 body so there's no poke-through?

Comments

• KinnieMKinnieM Posts: 130
    edited June 2014

Try going into Edit (if using the Scene tab) or Edit/Object/Geometry/ and with the clothing item selected click on 'Apply Smoothing Modifier' then all you need to do is go to the Parameters tab, click on the Mesh Smoothing (under General) and then put the collision to V4. You can then adjust the amount of smoothing and collision to help with the poke through. I use it all the time for V4, M4 and all the Genesis and Genesis 2 clothing poke thru issues.

Post edited by KinnieM on
  • SSAfam1SSAfam1 Posts: 27
    edited December 1969

KinnieM said:
    Try going into Edit (if using the Scene tab) or Edit/Object/Geometry/ and with the clothing item selected click on 'Apply Smoothing Modifier' then all you need to do is go to the Parameters tab, click on the Mesh Smoothing (under General) and then put the collision to V4. You can then adjust the amount of smoothing and collision to help with the poke through. I use it all the time for V4, M4 and all the Genesis and Genesis 2 clothing poke thru issues.

Thank You.
    edited December 1969

KinnieM said:

I attempted to do these steps and now I believe I phrased my question wrong. It seems this is primarily done to fix minor poke-through. I was actually looking for cross-talk(I believe that's the word). For instance, I load V4, morph her body. Then add a pair of stockings. I don't want to go to each body part for the stockings to turn the dials. I want the stockings to adjust itself when placed onto V4. I vaguely recall being able to do this before. My apologies for the confusion.
  • JimmyC_2009JimmyC_2009 Posts: 8,891
    edited December 1969

With the clothing which is on V4 selected, right click to bring up the context men, then select Transfer Active Morphs.

That adds the morphs which you have used to the clothing, it may not fix it entirely, but it is a good start.

edited December 1969

With the clothing which is on V4 selected, right click to bring up the context men, then select Transfer Active Morphs.

That adds the morphs which you have used to the clothing, it may not fix it entirely, but it is a good start.

Thank You. That worked better but not completely. Stockings are very hard to morph, I see.