Toaster Ovens

There's one thing that every damned kitchen set always forgets... the toaster oven. Every kitchen every time. Only ones I can find online are on high price model sites and aren't rigged for Daz.

Please, have mercy and next time you do a kitchen set... give us a toaster oven.

Comments

• WendyLuvsCatzWendyLuvsCatz Posts: 37,817

theres one for $5 at Poserworld

• ChoholeChohole Posts: 33,604
    edited July 2020

There's one thing that every damned kitchen set always forgets... the toaster oven. Every kitchen every time. Only ones I can find online are on high price model sites and aren't rigged for Daz.

Please, have mercy and next time you do a kitchen set... give us a toaster oven.

What's a toaster oven?   My kitchen doesn't have one.

Post edited by Chohole on
  • AscaniaAscania Posts: 1,838
    Chohole said:

A little electrical countertop oven. Used to be more common before microwaves with integrated grill became commonplace.

• WendyLuvsCatzWendyLuvsCatz Posts: 37,817
    Chohole said:

saves heating the whole oven for your toasties and welsh rarebit

great for pizza subs too

must admit I tossed mine out after moving to a house with a gas cooker with a gas grill though

• ChoholeChohole Posts: 33,604
    Chohole said:

saves heating the whole oven for your toasties and welsh rarebit

great for pizza subs too

must admit I tossed mine out after moving to a house with a gas cooker with a gas grill though

toasties get done on the health grill, (I've forgotten what his name is). so do panini.  welsh rarebit gets done in the built in oven set to grill.   Makes lovely crispy bacon as well for bacon sarnie

• MarcCCTxMarcCCTx Posts: 909

I use my air fryer as a toaster.

• PsyckosamaPsyckosama Posts: 495
    Ascania said:
    Chohole said:

A little electrical countertop oven. Used to be more common before microwaves with integrated grill became commonplace.

I used the hell out of mine due to it being a counter top convection oven.

• SevrinSevrin Posts: 6,301
    Ascania said:
    Chohole said:

I used the hell out of mine due to it being a counter top convection oven.

Likewise.  It's pretty zippy.  And I live alone, so I've no need for a larger appliance to cook my roadkill meals.