genesis clothes problems?

13»

Comments

• fixmypcmikefixmypcmike Posts: 19,565
    edited December 1969

Click the red X to the right of the filter box .

• SimonJMSimonJM Posts: 5,945
    edited December 1969

Just to poke my nose in briefly ...

If I use that filter (sku::16151) I see the LAMH player (initially just for Windows as that is what I have), but if in the Download options I also set Mac 64-bit I see the Mac version, too. But it has to be Mac 64-bit, not 32-bit.

What happens if you try this link: http://www.daz3d.com/downloader/customer/files/#prod_16151

• stocksstocks Posts: 30
    edited December 1969

Makes no difference its not downloading anything. it looks like something is happening in the grey stripes at the top but the moment I click no it just stops.

• fixmypcmikefixmypcmike Posts: 19,565
    edited December 1969

Before clicking the reload icon, click the Red X so the filter box is empty.

edited December 1969

Nothing happens absolutely nothing happens the download bar doesn't even move. I can clear the red x and click the reload and nothing changes at all.

edited December 1969

its one of 2 things
    1 its not compatible with a Mac
    2 support have overlooked one of the screen shots and one of the paths is wrong causing all these problems.

edited December 1969

is this correct, support keep sending me the PC screenshots I think they have given up actual.

Screen_Shot_2014-10-16_at_02.39_.03_.png
    558 x 546 - 71K
    edited December 1969

I think Mariah Houston on help support has given up or gone home.

• TotteTotte Posts: 13,510
    edited December 1969

First, LAHM Hairs will not work in Poser, they are DAZ Studio Only, Unless you have told DIM you have DAZ Studio, you won't see any LAMH downloads.