Countdown 2 Summer Officially Begins

Comments

• 3DScreencraft3DScreencraft Posts: 465
    edited December 1969

jakiblue said:
    So I have a new Countdown item in the cart, and then added an item from Sickleyield's store (as stated "buy any countdown new release, get 45% off entire catalogs of these premier artists").....but the 45% is NOT applying. It's an older item, NOT new..... any ideas why this is not working today?

Having the same problem ... it's 14.30 in Spain. Will wait a little and see if the cart wakes up .... ;)

• Sfariah DSfariah D Posts: 25,689
    edited December 1969

I am not seeing the discount either. I took the items out of my cart and readded them but no avail.

• cecilia.robinsoncecilia.robinson Posts: 2,208
    edited December 1969

I am not seeing the discount either. I took the items out of my cart and readded them but no avail.

Just like me. I wrote to the support. Well, I hope Gianni didn't get lost in the jungle on his way to us...

• BendinggrassBendinggrass Posts: 1,367
    edited December 1969

Today's freebie, the Toon Fighter Hornet, only shows up as an item with an active price.
    Could you look at that please?

Thanks.
    Randy

• ChangelingChickChangelingChick Posts: 3,023
    edited December 1969

Oddly, both freebies are free for me.

• 3DScreencraft3DScreencraft Posts: 465
    edited December 1969

My cart just came right with the discounts, yay! :)

• ChoholeChohole Posts: 33,604
    edited December 1969

And the freebies are fixed as well

• MistaraMistara Posts: 38,675
    edited December 1969

help, i can't see the list of 45% stores in my day browser.

could someone post a quick screen grab of the premier artists on sale with new items?

Thanks. :)

that liquids set looks awesome :)

catalog-list.JPG
    1052 x 390 - 52K
    edited December 1969

Trying to from my phone. Hope it works :D

image.jpg
    1136 x 640 - 248K
    edited December 1969

thank you ChangelingChick :)

edited December 1969

so, i have 5 punches. does that mean the new water set should be extra 5percents off?

• DZ_jaredDZ_jared Posts: 1,316
    edited December 1969

so, i have 5 punches. does that mean the new water set should be extra 5percents off?

It will be a stacking 5%. To get your total you would multiply .95 by the intro price. Incidentally that comes out to $11.27 if my math is correct.

edited December 1969

DAZ_jared said:

It will be a stacking 5%. To get your total you would multiply .95 by the intro price. Incidentally that comes out to $11.27 if my math is correct.

showing as 11.28 :)

was expecting 11.02, but found a couple quarters in the laundry :lol:

• StorypilotStorypilot Posts: 1,660
    edited December 1969

If I get something released yesterday, on the "still good for a punch," list, should it give me the small bonus discount for the punches I have? i have 4 punches for 4%, but when I go to check out with the Spicy Jumpsuit, it stays at 30% off, $10.47

I sort of think it ought to be $10.05, but I may not be fully on top of the rules.

edited December 1969

If I get something released yesterday, on the "still good for a punch," list, should it give me the small bonus discount for the punches I have? i have 4 punches for 4%, but when I go to check out with the Spicy Jumpsuit, it stays at 30% off, $10.47

I sort of think it ought to be $10.05, but I may not be fully on top of the rules.

In your cart it doesn't show up with the extra discount? You're right. It should be $10.05. Are you "fully" logged in? I've been having a half in half out issue a lot lately.

edited June 2014

Still doesn't show it, logged out and back in to be sure, this is what I see (punches visible at top)

Edit- I went ahead and got it, maybe I can get it corrected

Screen_Shot_2014-06-03_at_7.59_.22_PM_.png
    995 x 398 - 82K
    Post edited by Storypilot on
  • BeeMKayBeeMKay Posts: 6,987
    edited December 1969

I think that the sales page is whacked up again.
    * http://www.daz3d.com/countdown-2-summer/cyberxtech-bundle-for-xtech-outfit-and-dreadlock-ponytail
    * http://www.daz3d.com/countdown-2-summer/sexy-lady-dress-for-genesis-2-female-s
    is giving punches the third day now, while Gianni HD and others are missing....

• Alethas FantasyAlethas Fantasy Posts: 0
    edited December 1969

I made it got all 25 punches! :)

Did we ever hear for sure when it ends?

Wondering if I can wait tell Friday or Sat. to use my 20% off Gift Card, would hate to lose it with A6 coming, I could use it on all her goodies. lol

edited December 1969

I made it got all 25 punches! :)

Did we ever hear for sure when it ends?

Wondering if I can wait tell Friday or Sat. to use my 20% off Gift Card, would hate to lose it with A6 coming, I could use it on all her goodies. lol

I guess until the 15th. After all, we were promised 25 days of savings, so considering when it started, it should run until the 15th.

edited December 1969

Still doesn't show it, logged out and back in to be sure, this is what I see (punches visible at top)

Edit- I went ahead and got it, maybe I can get it corrected

Spicy Jumpsuit was only good for a discount on the 1st and 2nd of June. I'm not sure when you tried to purchase it, but your forum post was made on the 3rd. So if you were trying to purchase it on the 3rd you wouldn't get a discount.

I think that the sales page is whacked up again.
    * http://www.daz3d.com/countdown-2-summer/cyberxtech-bundle-for-xtech-outfit-and-dreadlock-ponytail
    * http://www.daz3d.com/countdown-2-summer/sexy-lady-dress-for-genesis-2-female-s
    is giving punches the third day now, while Gianni HD and others are missing....

This should be fixed now.

• Charlie JudgeCharlie Judge Posts: 12,316
    edited June 2014

Sickleyeild's store is shown as one of the ones to get a 45% discount with a punchable new release. But when I put a punch item (ie Liquid Water) in the cart together with Sickleyeld store items I don't seem to get the 45% discount; ( only the 30% DAZ PC discount on the Breast fix package)

Charlie

Sickleyeild_sale.jpg
    876 x 431 - 35K
    Post edited by Charlie Judge on
    edited December 1969

Sickleyeild's store is shown as one of the ones to get a 45% discount with a punchable new release. But when I put a punch item (ie Liquid Water) in the cart together with Sickleyeld store items I don't seem to get the 45% discount; ( only the 30% DAZ PC discount on the Breast fix package)

Charlie

Looks like it's still displaying the list from yesterday. We'll get that fixed right away.

The artists that are currently 45% off with punchable purchase are the following

SWAM
    Shimuzu
    JoLab1985
    PandyGirl
    ShanasSoulmate
    outoftouch

edited December 1969

DAZ_jared said:

Spicy Jumpsuit was only good for a discount on the 1st and 2nd of June. I'm not sure when you tried to purchase it, but your forum post was made on the 3rd. So if you were trying to purchase it on the 3rd you wouldn't get a discount.

I see, thanks. I didn't realize it had been held over as punch worthy an extra day (or even that when that happens, the discount chance no longer applies). I did get a punch for it, so that is something.

• nobody1954nobody1954 Posts: 933
    edited December 1969

Question about the Milena bundle. Each item in the bundle counts as one punch. I take it the complete bundle counts as one punch only? Just asking, as I wasn't expecting to collect too many punches in this promotion. And probably won't. It is at a significant discount over the individual items.

• frank0314frank0314 Posts: 13,361
    edited December 1969

Most of the time when they run these type of promotions the bundles are only worth 1. I don't know though if its that way this time.

• icprncssicprncss Posts: 3,694
    edited December 1969

Frank0314 said:
    Most of the time when they run these type of promotions the bundles are only worth 1. I don't know though if its that way this time.

There's an earlier post about bundles from DAZ_Jared. Bundles only count as one punch. They can't change anything with this promo because it would necessitate taking everything down and redoing it. He did say they are looking into future promos to see if this can be changed.

• nobody1954nobody1954 Posts: 933
    edited December 1969

icprncss said:
    Frank0314 said:

There's an earlier post about bundles from DAZ_Jared. Bundles only count as one punch. They can't change anything with this promo because it would necessitate taking everything down and redoing it. He did say they are looking into future promos to see if this can be changed.

Thanks. Missed that post. Pretty much as expected. I'm a big fan of OOT. Now to check wants against budget.

• DirewrathDirewrath Posts: 225
    edited December 1969

I haven't been able to get involved in the punch sale but I wanted to thank Daz and the vendors for the Gen4 and Genesis sales. I was able to drop a bunch of older stuff out of my wishlist and boy am I thrilled! :)

Thank you!

edited December 1969

I haven't been able to get involved in the punch sale but I wanted to thank Daz and the vendors for the Gen4 and Genesis sales. I was able to drop a bunch of older stuff out of my wishlist and boy am I thrilled! :)

Thank you!

I picked up quite a lot of things too :). Many of those have been sitting in my wishlists, craving for attention and love... You know the pattern. While I didn't get any punches (the products weren't true blockbusters with me - well, Elene HD definitely is, but I prefer to miss the punch and have the right to bother the support if something is difficult), I am perfectly happy. Lots of DAZ Originals, I tell you :coolgrin:! The daily freebie page is now part of my homepage to make sure I get each and every.

• jakibluejakiblue Posts: 7,281
    edited December 1969

Is it just me, or has the "add to cart" button disappeared from product pages???

also, the latest email says the Genesis 60% off sale is still going on....but the items in that category when you click the link aren't showing the sale price....