problems with store

laverdet_943f1f7da1laverdet_943f1f7da1 Posts: 252
edited December 1969 in Carrara Discussion

always the same problem! I 've bought the xfrog mediteranean trees, and they are impossible to download... I'm going to submit a ticket, then probably, if it's the same thing than last time, no answer, and so on... right now, it's the 4 th order I have with inside items impossible to download... as I use often content for my work, I've ordered a lot of things from daz, but now it become impossible to order anything, as you have strong probability to get nothing at the end...!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comments

• laverdet_943f1f7da1laverdet_943f1f7da1 Posts: 252
    edited December 1969

ok for example, in a precedent order, Ive ordered the woofdland pack, a shader pack for carrara... impossible to download it... I 've submitted a ticket, wich has been checked "solved"... of course, no downloads possible... I just right now reset this item, wich appear now once more in the download account, but no doawnload possible, again...
    what the purpose? getting money without giving anything? using a store wich is now a stupid place, where you don't have what you order??
    I have re activated my tickets, wich are going to be checked as "solved", I suppose, until I'm going to be tired...
    really fine, just the right way to do busness, uhhh...

• 3DAGE3DAGE Posts: 3,311
    edited December 1969

HI Celmar :)

If you're using Internet Explorer,.. Have you tried using a different browser. ? such as Firefox.

I'm using Firefox, and have no download issues.

Hope it helps :)

• Orion_UkOrion_Uk Posts: 0
    edited December 1969

Firefox works a charm for me also ;)