The Mod Squad -A Toonimal Bundle Won't Install

Kesha2009Kesha2009 Posts: 108
edited December 1969 in The Commons

This is what I am getting when I try to install these items-I have reset and redownload but I still having the same problem these items just won't install-Anyone else having this problem with this bundle?
Thanks

themodsquad.jpg
526 x 424 - 75K

Comments

• Richard HaseltineRichard Haseltine Posts: 96,219
    edited December 1969

Have you actually made sure they aren't installed? The warning pops up with all the old installers, but generally isn't warranted and can be dismissed.

• Kesha2009Kesha2009 Posts: 108
    edited December 1969

yep, I tried to install them in different runtime then I move the items over and the runtime is empty -this window is only thing that pops up-doesn't show any of the other windows that usually pop up to install items at all.

• JazzminJazzmin Posts: 0
    edited December 1969

I've only seen this message after its installed the content. Are you seeing this message after initially double clicking the installer? I install into a dummy folder before adding to my runtime. If you do the same just double check to see if the content is installed, if so, then just click, "This program installed correctly."

edited December 1969

I have recked the dummy folder there isn't any thing in it, this is the only window that pops up when I try to install them none of the other windows pops up at all-for example the window that asks where you want to install None of those windows are popping up only this window shown above

edited December 1969

I have turned in a support ticket to sales #106817-maybe it will be fixed-