Skin Builder - Now Available [Commercial]

Comments

• lv426lv426 Posts: 42
    edited December 1969

Bought it and am really happy with the results. I would love to see a M6 version, as well as expansion sets.

• Carola OCarola O Posts: 3,823
    edited April 2014

Carola O said:
    I like this product, well done to both Zev0 and Draagon ! I did run into a little bit of snag, though I don't think it actually is a problem to the end result, jsut a little bit annoying :) When I apply the eyebuilder I get the message in the screenshot I attached, I do choose skip and the end result gives me the eye I want as far as I see, but still better to let you two know me thinks :) Oh and I am using the default genesis 2 female

On another note, is there by any chance a scar/wound/bruises builder in the works? I for one would love one :)

Zev0 mentioned this error and a fix is in the works.

Ah ok, ashamed to admit I hadn't read the thread properly, sorry for that *blushes*

Post edited by Carola O on
  • Sfariah DSfariah D Posts: 25,702
    edited December 1969

What happens if I click on the icon that says do not click?

• greysgreys Posts: 335
    edited December 1969

My guess is Armageddon. Buttons with huge red warning labels always have something to do with the Apocalypse, right?

• Mr Gneiss GuyMr Gneiss Guy Posts: 462
    edited December 1969

My guess is Armageddon. Buttons with huge red warning labels always have something to do with the Apocalypse, right?

Huge red buttons. The label warning should be yellow, with black print. ;-P

• XenomorphineXenomorphine Posts: 2,421
    edited December 1969

You divide by zero.

Never divide by zero...

• ChronopunkChronopunk Posts: 291
    edited December 1969

It's people like you what cause unrest.

• greysgreys Posts: 335
    edited December 1969

Huge red buttons. The label warning should be yellow, with black print. ;-P

Oh, right! My bad. Okay, new theory: it starts the Hunger Games and will force all your figures to fight each other to death for the amusement of the HD elite. :P

edited December 1969

Okay, in all seriousness, I'm buying this as soon as I can (so, you know, after work today) because I've been lusting after it since it was announced.

My one wish thus far for it was that "freckle builder" was a part of it. I want a green alien with FRECKLES, thank you! :)

edited December 1969

One of Zev's skin overlay products allows you to create those and can be used in concert with this. Check out their store. :)

edited December 1969

One of Zev's skin overlay products allows you to create those and can be used in concert with this. Check out their store. :)

I will check that out, in fact.

But can you blame me for wanting it all in one glorious, easy-to-use package? CAN YOU?! CAN YOU?!?! ;)

• LesPaulLesPaul Posts: 50
    edited December 1969

Just to add my opinion to the mix, I'm very happy with the results I've got so far. I've generated some new skins for V6 and rendered in LuxRender with great results. I've also use the default Bree V6 Skin as he starting point and then applied tan lines, hair, make-up also with great results. I also have the skin overlay product which also works with it if you ignore the warning dialog.

Very happy bunny, great product, recommended.

• mike-2237369mike-2237369 Posts: 11
    edited December 1969

Purchased last night. Can't wait to play with it. Hope my purchase is another vote towards a Genesis/Genesis-Male2 version...

edited December 1969

mike said:
    Purchased last night. Can't wait to play with it. Hope my purchase is another vote towards a Genesis/Genesis-Male2 version...

You can use this for Genesis 1 - it depends upon V5 skin. :)

• mike-2237369mike-2237369 Posts: 11
    edited December 1969

mike said:

You can use this for Genesis 1 - it depends upon V5 skin. :)

Of course.... just for the manly guys, a guy version based on M5 would be nice. :)

• Zev0Zev0 Posts: 7,045
    edited December 1969

Hi guys, was on an 11 hour flight and just landed, so apologies if I havent been active. Going through responses and email questions now.

• SimonJMSimonJM Posts: 5,945
    edited December 1969

Zev0 said:
    Hi guys, was on an 11 hour flight and just landed, so apologies if I havent been active. Going through responses and email questions now.

... and boy, are your arms tired? ;)
    Done my first use of the product, over on my dA account as it uses pretty much all of the product subsets and hence cannot be shown here ;)

edited December 1969

PM me the link:) I wanna see lol.

• Richard HaseltineRichard Haseltine Posts: 96,849
    edited December 1969

SimonJM said:
    Zev0 said:

Done my first use of the product, over on my dA account as it uses pretty much all of the product subsets and hence cannot be shown here ;)

As long as the mature content (or whatever dA calls them) flags are set, so that people have to be logged in to see the image, you can post a link to the thread.

• bad4ubad4u Posts: 684
    edited July 2014

Post edited by bad4u on
  • SimonJMSimonJM Posts: 5,945
    edited December 1969

SimonJM said:
    Zev0 said:

As long as the mature content (or whatever dA calls them) flags are set, so that people have to be logged in to see the image, you can post a link to the thread.

The mature filter is on, so ... here we go!

• Tim NTim N Posts: 193
    edited December 1969

Zev0, loving the product; well done.

The following four color pickers default to black: Blush, Eye Shadow, Lips and Nail Color.

Questions:

1.Could you set non-black defaults for these? (Or is there a configuration file we can alter?)

2. Can you allow us to load and save presets? If not, could the product remember the previous values for these controls?

Cheers,
    Tim.

• alkenalken Posts: 253
    edited December 1969

Great set, very useful. Would love to see this for the males too...lots of natural, thick brow shapes would be awesome, and 5 o'clock beard shadows.

edited December 1969

We are reviewing a male version and what would be required:)

edited May 2014

Zev0, loving the product; well done.

The following four color pickers default to black: Blush, Eye Shadow, Lips and Nail Color.

Questions:

1.Could you set non-black defaults for these? (Or is there a configuration file we can alter?)

2. Can you allow us to load and save presets? If not, could the product remember the previous values for these controls?

Cheers,
    Tim.

I made them black by default just for presentation purposes. If I made them a specific colour, somebody else would ask why is it that colour by default lol. Just click on the colour tab on the script and choose your colour. It will always be saved in the colour picker if you add it to favourites. With regards to saving presets, that cannot be done unfortunately. However, you can save your creation as a material preset and load that up everytime. I normally just save the elements I know I won't change, such as just the skin value and brow selection, and change up the make up or other options on that setting, so I have a pre-built base instead of starting over everytime:)

Post edited by Zev0 on
  • andy78andy78 Posts: 10
    edited December 1969

Why not, black is beautiful ^^

Now i got the "eye problem" fixed, that i mentioned before. Luxrender has some problems with the glossiness, i just forgot to adjust the eye material stettings.
    Another fun try, also luxrender.

This demon took a ride to the next tattoo studio :)

d104.jpg
    1000 x 1000 - 215K
  • DraagonStormDraagonStorm Posts: 748
    edited December 1969

Now i got the "eye problem" fixed, that i mentioned before. Luxrender has some problems with the glossiness, i just forgot to adjust the eye material stettings.

Thank you! Love to see my name in print :)

edited December 1969

Lol nice one. :lol:

edited May 2014

edited

Post edited by Zev0 on
  • ArtiniArtini Posts: 8,833
    edited December 1969

Great product - like it very much.

Steph6sc03pic01.jpg
    1024 x 1024 - 234K