"Color That Site" themes for DAZ3D by RAMWorks

2»

Comments

• RAMWolffRAMWolff Posts: 10,146
    edited December 1969

Hey, what ever works for you.. just know that if you need to go to the tutorials and documents area you won't be able to read them very well. This was the main reasoning for the changes I made. Enjoy! :-)

edited July 2012

Well I'm back to being frustrated. I just discovered that in disabling the full domain colors to bring the Documents and Tutorials pages back to something legible the Wishlist is back to square one. :coolmad:

Who the hell put all this together... OMG.. seriously. This should all be universal not split 10 ways to Sunday. No wonder DAZ doesn't want to bother with themes, it's way to time consuming considering the direction they took in cobbling all this together. YUK!

I'll do my best in trying to get a theme for the Wishlist/Docs&Tuts; .... I'll start with a Black and Gray theme and go from there... with luck I'll have something that matches the other themes.

Sorry for all the hassles and changes, NOT MY FAULT! :coolmad:

Post edited by RAMWolff on
    edited December 1969

Hiya,

Well being the little investigator that I am I figured out how to make the Zen and Tutorials/Doc pages match the other themes. It was allot of trial and error (and cussing) but got the Earthy theme completed since that's the one I tend to use the most. If anyone is interested holler and I'll post the new codes to bring it all together... if not... I've got what I need so I'm happy!

edited December 1969

Well, I was going to release a new Green theme. It has 17 elemental installs, one per area, since including the full daz3d.com in Color This Site mis colors the bug reporting area to the point where it's not legible. So the work around was to go through each page, including Account, Wishlists, ZEN, Document Help, Cart, Address Book and others and make matching themes. ISSUE..... You notice that DAZ3D went down for a few minutes today. They just added in MORE elements to the store. It's a mess now. I can't even get the store theme looking nice since one thing messes up another. Not sure if this was an update across all those that use this software or just DAZ but it's not a good update. Might add more functionality to the store but it's not elegantly done. Messy actually. So until whomever is through messing around with this software enjoy what I've done previously. No other way around it for now.

Luckily I had a link to this page as it WAS stickied but couldn't find it. Glad the pages are still here.