aniMate

2»

Comments

• patience55patience55 Posts: 7,006
    edited December 1969

Last night I completely uninstalled Daz3D, including the Content manager and Install manager, and then did a search for Daz3D and manually deleted any remaining folders.

This morning I reinstalled and now I have AniMate Lite tab available again next to the TimeLine tab when in Pose/Animate mode.

Under the 'About Installed Addons' for Animate 2 it now shows as Evaluation Days Remaining 0

So at least I have AniMate Lite back for now, will be interesting to see if it vanishes again later, but its a bit sucky that I haven't had any trial of Animate 2.

Have raised a ticket about it anyway and will see what they say.

Glad you got the lite back though. One can use most of the aniblocks in lite even if they were made in animate2. :-)

• JaderailJaderail Posts: 0
    edited December 1969

One can use all AniBlocks in Lite no matter how they were made. You simply are limited in what can be done in LITE.

• patience55patience55 Posts: 7,006
    edited December 1969

Jaderail said:
    One can use all AniBlocks in Lite no matter how they were made. You simply are limited in what can be done in LITE.

Technically yes, but some that I have purchased were intended to go on a sub track which lite doesn't support. So for example, horse could walk or horse could swish tail ... but in lite, not walk AND swish tail.

• JaderailJaderail Posts: 0
    edited December 2013

Jaderail said:

Technically yes, but some that I have purchased were intended to go on a sub track which lite doesn't support. So for example, horse could walk or horse could swish tail ... but in lite, not walk AND swish tail. Yes Good point. Tip: Burn set one (walk) to Timeline SAVE and Reload then Scrub to position then add some Sub track only Aniblocks (Swish tail (not all will work correctly)) then send to Timeline again. But yes Subtrack aniblocks are not useful out of the BOX in LITE. Best use is AniMate 2 Full. To me it was one of the BEST buys I have ever made in 3D. Followed closely by KeyMate and GraphMate. The full set of GoFigure tools really improves DAZ 3D animation.

Post edited by Jaderail on