More Genesis Clothing

2»

Comments

• ZamuelNowZamuelNow Posts: 753
    edited December 1969

Obviously not a requirement since your stuff is good as is but will you be adding metadata for your clothes at any point? The curiosity comes from seeing you in one of the metadata threads.

• WilmapWilmap Posts: 2,917
    edited December 1969

ZamuelNow said:
    Obviously not a requirement since your stuff is good as is but will you be adding metadata for your clothes at any point? The curiosity comes from seeing you in one of the metadata threads.

When I have read and understood the tutorial on Metadata I might add it to my files.

As all my materials etc are all together with the clothing I don't really see the need for it yet.

• appyedgeappyedge Posts: 9
    edited December 1969

Hi Wendy,

Thank you so much for your help! I finally found some tutorials in the "User Guide: Documentation" to help. The way they said to save the "Figure or Prop" is just like you said, but I haven't saved materials yet. That's going to help! Thank you! :-)

I think one of my problems was that I'm so new at this, I didn't know what to search for, and when I'd find stuff, I didn't know if it was what I was looking for. hahaha Every subject has it's own terminology, and I'm learning more and more.

Look here. I don't have any questions for you! L0L You do such good work, I've not only learned how to do stuff, but I'm learning where/how to search for answers, too.

I appreciate it!
    Carol

• ZamuelNowZamuelNow Posts: 753
    edited December 1969

Genesis Sweaters seems like it's double loaded with an entire second copy of the folders inside it.

I also, I'm somewhat wondering if there's a possibility this could get either a sitting morph or a material zone for making it slightly shorter so it doesn't do the Genesis clothing shrink wrap thing on legs in a sitting pose..

• WilmapWilmap Posts: 2,917
    edited December 1969

ZamuelNow said:
    Genesis Sweaters seems like it's double loaded with an entire second copy of the folders inside it.

I also, I'm somewhat wondering if there's a possibility this could get either a sitting morph or a material zone for making it slightly shorter so it doesn't do the Genesis clothing shrink wrap thing on legs in a sitting pose..

I have updated that file to remove the duplicated folder.

As for adding morphs I haven't learnt how to do this yet, so I'm afraid that won't be possible.

You can add your own material zone to the bottom of the sweater if you go into the Polygon Group Editor.