Newsletter still coming in wrong

foxyladyfoxylady Posts: 0
edited December 1969 in The Commons

It has been mentioned by me and others that there is something wrong with the newsletters. The right side is being cut off. Please don't tell me it is a IE problem because I get all kinds of newsletters and Daz is the only one that I cannot see the last 1/8 or 1/4 of the right side.

In the newsletter that I just received titled "Summer Sales Keep Heating Up‏", there is a black bar which looks like it is the start of another box of information. If I hover my mouse just right over this black bar, I see the words "Huge PA Sales".

Can anyone tell me if the newsletter is shown somewhere in the forum so I can see it all. I would like to see what is happening with the Huge PA Sale.

Comments

• SnowSultanSnowSultan Posts: 3,507
    edited June 2012

I am having the same problem. Hopefully we can get an answer soon.

Post edited by SnowSultan on
  • Joe CotterJoe Cotter Posts: 3,259
    edited December 1969

Well they haven't put any links to the PA's actual items in the newsletter and the search isn't working so you aren't missing much ;p

• HaruchaiHaruchai Posts: 1,884
    edited December 1969

I mentioned this in another thread last week. One if the DAZ staff asked me what Mail client I was using but heard no more. Email still messed up and strangely the link to the internet browser version is even worse!!!! Can see less than in the email.
    Luckily I have the emails on my phone as well which display OK so can see them in full on that so at least I now know whats's going.

For the record I'm using Microsoft Windows Live Mail and Microsoft Internet Explorer 9.
    Phone is Safari and works perfectly.

Pic to show what I get in internet browser, email is similar.

Email.png
    354 x 458 - 228K
  • anikadanikad Posts: 1,919
    edited December 1969

Well when I get the newsletter in my email it is potluck to whether the images display or not. Usually the web version works but not always.

• erdi65erdi65 Posts: 0
    edited December 1969

Same here, Win7, Windows Live Mail, IE9
    Mail and Internet Explorer looks odd, Firefox is OK

• ChoholeChohole Posts: 33,604
    edited December 1969

Works fine for me in FF

• CluricaunCluricaun Posts: 18
    edited December 1969

I get the same messed up display on IE 8 & IE 9. It does display properly in Firefox.

• foxyladyfoxylady Posts: 0
    edited December 1969

I'm using IE 8 with XP. Isn't there a way to make emails readable in all types? These are the only emails I get that I can't read.

• JaderailJaderail Posts: 0
    edited December 1969

Messed up for me also. Just means they are using non-Standard HTML code that not all browsers see as legal yet. They have to be on the leading edge all the time even if it breaks things for some users.