Where have I landed? What forum is this?

2»

Comments

• stitlownstitlown Posts: 276
    edited December 1969

Moviehawk said:
    chohole said:
    Od Forum is archived here http://forumarchive.daz3d.com/

Thanks for that link.. If that information was posted elsewhere - I did not see it.

I understand that systems need updating - but not understanding why old posts were not translated into the new system.

Thanks again.

Note: Just tried the link to old system and did a search - got tons of program errors.

Ditto. And whjile you can get some topics from a google search, many end in errors. Maybe once the new site is working Daz might consider porting old forum entries into the new. There is tons and tons of information there now apparently lst.

Lx

• evilproducerevilproducer Posts: 9,040
    edited December 1969

Ugh! I keep getting random timeout errors while trying to view topics or posts. I thought the idea of the forum software upgrade was to speed things up!

P.S. I liked the old smileys much better. They had a little bit more personality.

• 3dcal3dcal Posts: 178
    edited December 1969

Can just hear JoeMomma now......."I toldjaso!!!" (plus several deleted expletives) ....LOL!

• Mark DesMaraisMark DesMarais Posts: 0
    edited December 1969

Ok, am I missing something, or do we no longer get posts sorted by date? I have old posts, new posts, different times all scrambled together. . .

• fixmypcmikefixmypcmike Posts: 19,563
    edited December 1969

Ok, am I missing something, or do we no longer get posts sorted by date? I have old posts, new posts, different times all scrambled together. . .

Unfortunately, no, but it's on the list to be fixed. Currently it looks like it goes oldest first by original post date. If you use "View New Posts" it does order by most recent post.

• Mark DesMaraisMark DesMarais Posts: 0
    edited December 1969

No, that's the not order I get. Really looks completely random. View new posts is useless as it searches ALL forums, not just this one. Pretty ugly.

• fixmypcmikefixmypcmike Posts: 19,563
    edited December 1969

It's now doing newest initial post, they're still working on newest post.

• JerifeJerife Posts: 272
    edited June 2012

At least we have a place to see each other. Each whitey other.
    Nice to see you guys, you have been missed.
    I am glad to see Wendy has achieved to put an image here, the first I've seen in all the forums, lol at that cat.

Post edited by Jerife on
  • Frank__Frank__ Posts: 302
    edited June 2012

Before the "Greatest web site launch of the world" (TM) I was used to read almost every new entry in this part of the DAZ forums, because there could have been (and mostly was) something useful to know about Carrara, Now I'm like Haensel and Gretel stumbling through the dark forest ...

This isn't worth the effort anymore.

And thinking of the archived forums, which will be gone in a year: why should I bother to be here anymore?

Post edited by Frank__ on