GENERAL FREEBIE REQUESTS Part 2

Comments

• SteveM17SteveM17 Posts: 971
    Kerya said:
    SteveM17 said:

I used to have a pizza restaurant in my previous runtime (computer then died). I think it was fully furnished and everything, but I can't remember who made it or where I found it. I've tried looking on ShareCG and Renderosity, but no luck so far. Any ideas?

I have one that was given as a freebie at Dreamslayerartworks for Mothers Day in 2013, it is now a for sale item (Search google for docmikeb pizza - shiftersrevolution is the site where he sells it for 12$)

Another one I have is a freebie from http://www.3dgurukul.com/ - but I can't find it just now.

My third is from Strikeforce3 - where I can't even find the site anymore.

Sorry - that is not much help - but if you have backups of your files you might find your files with a search for these words?

The one for 12$ is the one I once got for free. Oh well, never mind. And no, I didn't back my files up, because I'm an idiot! Doh!

• launoklaunok Posts: 782
    edited July 2015

I got a link to a free flower model of the Protea plant but have no idea how to use the model. The file is about 6 mb. There is no .obj but only .stl

When I open the .stl it's some 'certificate' which I have no idea of how to use it!  And that's it.  Is this an actual 3d model? And if so, in which  program do I open it?  After more than 100 downloads this should be something. indecision 

http://www.fr3dy.com/3d-model/protea-flower_426373.html

http://www.fr3dy.com/download-3d-model/aHR0cDovL3d3dy50aGluZ2l2ZXJzZS5jb20vdGhpbmc6Mzg1MDgw

Ausflowerdrmwdes.stl

Last updated: 07-05-14

6mb

The image underneath is actually what I need for a project.  Anyone here who can model a protea flower with stem and leaves? Any help is much appreciated. smiley

Thank you,

Laura

Post edited by launok on
  • StratDragonStratDragon Posts: 3,167
    edited July 2015

STL is a autocad file I think. It opens in Blender fine and can be converted to obj.

I tried to model this, organic shapes are not in my fort(e´) 

flowaz.png
    960 x 540 - 480K
    Post edited by StratDragon on

STL is a autocad file I think. It opens in Blender fine and can be converted to obj.

I guess I have to try it out in Blender then.  But that model isn't very realistic, has a 'plastic' look. Thank you for your help in trying the model!

• madmaxneo1madmaxneo1 Posts: 148
    launok said:

I guess I have to try it out in Blender then.  But that model isn't very realistic, has a 'plastic' look. Thank you for your help in trying the model!

I am in no way that knowledgeable in DAZ but I believe one of the things you can do to reduce the plastic look of those models is to reduce the glossiness and difuse strenght. Maybe someone else can chime in on this...

the plastic is a simple surface, I didn't map or texure, just drop into a scene and rendered with a "glossy" shader to see if the geometry was ok. The model does look like it was dipped in chocolate though.

I'm looking for a police interrogation room, like the one's you see on tv. I'm sure I had one on my old computer, but can't find what it was.

edited July 2015

Still working on this, if I don't get finished by 5:00 PM I'm going home for the weekened.

Screen Shot 2015-07-17 at 4.27.15 PM.png
    970 x 555 - 793K
  • madmaxneo1madmaxneo1 Posts: 148

Anyone know where I can get the "Nightengale" outfit from Skyrim? For that matter anyone know of a DAZ3D Skyrim site?

Still working on this, if I don't get finished by 5:00 PM I'm going home for the weekened.

That looks good.

• DoctorJellybeanDoctorJellybean Posts: 7,901

Looking very nice indeed!

edited July 2015

could do one. post an image.

DoctorJellybean said:

Any video recorder props around?

Did I miss it, or is it a W.I.P. ?

Post edited by DoctorJellybean on
    edited July 2015

the editing on this ****** board is pants

@DocJellyean
    Nothing yet, do you have a pic?

@SteveM17
    Fell down a blender/lux rabbit hole. Rendering a promo/test now, if all is good in the next few hours it will be on ShareCG and I'll post the link in the regular forum.

the editing on this ****** board is pants

@DocJellyean
    Nothing yet, do you have a pic?

I totally agree! I actually did add a pic, it prob disappeared into a black hole. Here it is again.

What would be really nice is a display as a mat which shows Rec or Recording, which I can set to light

I'm looking for an american street cop uniform with the peaked cap.

SteveM17 said:

I'm looking for an american street cop uniform with the peaked cap. EDIT: for M4 or Genesis.

I haven't tied in 3Delight but it lights up with Lux. Here's a quick dirty render from Blender. Does it need to be rigged?

vhs.png
    960 x 540 - 402K

That looks good! I'll be using Iray, so the lighting should be ok. For what I have in mind, no, it doesn't needs to be rigged. Although it might be good at some point in the future. Thanks.

Thank you very much!

I knocked it out pretty quick, but it's a bit polly heavy for a box. Hope to see what you make with it if your cool with it.

I knocked it out pretty quick, but it's a bit polly heavy for a box. Hope to see what you make with it if your cool with it.

I'll do. Now I have to figure out which Import preset to use in DS.

I'll do. Now I have to figure out which Import preset to use in DS.

use custom, I would guess 2500% about half blender.

Thanks!

Any Knuckle Dusters like these for M4/V4 around?

• Eustace ScrubbEustace Scrubb Posts: 2,687

Thanks!

Any Knuckle Dusters like these for M4/V4 around?

There's a set for M3 (adaptible to anyone else as well) at MostDigitalCreations, about 2/3 down the page.

• fakedoctorfakedoctor Posts: 30
    edited July 2015

I've been looking around for a plain round button/pin/badge (one of those cheap wearable things that has any of a bajillion different little logos or slogans on it). Does anyone know where to find one? It feel like I should have one somewhere in the runtime folder already (as part of set of random items or an outfit), but it looks like I don't. Unless the filename doesn't contain any relevant search terms whatsoever, in which case I might as well not have one anyway frown

Edit: Never mind! If anyone else something like this, I found one here (http://www.sharecg.com/v/56691/browse/21/DAZ-Studio/Channings-Button-Prop). 

Post edited by fakedoctor on
  • ModernWizardModernWizard Posts: 850

Hi all -- has anyone seen a head wrap/bandeau/loose turban/head scarf?

I'm looking for something like the wide scarf on Fara Hair: https://www.daz3d.com/fara-hair-for-genesis-2-female-s

Or like this picture of a Regency bandeau hairstyle: http://www.songsmyth.com/paintings/princessaugusta.jpg

It doesn't really matter if there's hair attached. Thanks!

--MW

• Sand3Sand3 Posts: 99

This is probably a longshot, but has anybody ever seen a 3D model of a nyckelharpa (Swedish keyed violin)?

This is probably a longshot, but has anybody ever seen a 3D model of a nyckelharpa (Swedish keyed violin)?

Hi, never seen a model like this but if you ask Hypnagogia at ShareCG he should be able to make one.  He has asked if anyone's interested he would try making models if you send him a good photo.  He has made quite some musical instruments which one can download from his gallery at ShareCG.  His work are very good and realistic detailed.  I would love to have this model myself! :) 

• ModernWizardModernWizard Posts: 850

Okay, apparently I'm striking out with my bandeau request, so I'll try another. Has anyone seen a hairstyle like Sparkle Hair? http://www.daz3d.com/sparkle-hair I'm specifically looking for center-parted hair pulled back into a high bun. Thanks.

--MW

This discussion has been closed.