The PC Anniversary Sale - Platinum Club Power Up

Comments

• guangh69guangh69 Posts: 165
    edited October 2013

Whether today`s items (October 6th) are the last items count for powerup point of this week?
    Will the items released on October 7th count for powerup point of week 2?

Post edited by guangh69 on
  • fixmypcmikefixmypcmike Posts: 19,565
    edited December 1969

I assume the items released through Tuesday the 8th will apply to week 1.

• siocsioc Posts: 299
    edited December 1969

It's really not clear... I finally got the 2nd tier, I added Atmospheric Effects Cameras for DAZ Studio to my basket and... no discount...

Anyone knows hot to have the "$6 Coupon*off your next purchase" ?

• Lissa_xyzLissa_xyz Posts: 6,116
    edited December 1969

sioc said:
    It's really not clear... I finally got the 2nd tier, I added Atmospheric Effects Cameras for DAZ Studio to my basket and... no discount...

They don't actually unlock until week 2. Week 2 won't unlock until week 3, etc.
  • anikadanikad Posts: 1,919
    edited December 1969

Vaskania said:
    sioc said:

Also I don't think they apply to new items.

• Lissa_xyzLissa_xyz Posts: 6,116
    edited December 1969

anikad said:
    Vaskania said:
    sioc said:

Also I don't think they apply to new items.
    They don't.

• andolaurinaandolaurina Posts: 667
    edited December 1969

If somewhere in all the PC Anniversary I could get a Kids 4 Pro Bundle for a very, very low price, I'd be very, very happy. :D Just throwin' it out there. Maybe if we having voting this year, it can be an option?

• galactica1981galactica1981 Posts: 1,251
    edited December 1969

Will there be a new PC Mega Pack released each week of the promotion?

• patience55patience55 Posts: 7,006
    edited October 2013

If somewhere in all the PC Anniversary I could get a Kids 4 Pro Bundle for a very, very low price, I'd be very, very happy. :D Just throwin' it out there. Maybe if we having voting this year, it can be an option?

Maybe!!! I posted the info in another thread ... will see if I can find it.

Shopping on the 11th "must be done" very carefully. Depending upon how all those pressies will be granted.

Actually this was figured for the "complete" product: http://www.daz3d.com/the-kids-4-complete
    thread is in the members area: click here
    A very decent price IF pressies will stack and also permit use of coupon ...

Okay ... pro is on the list too :-) I think that's a good price, good luck, let's hope everything stacks.

Post edited by patience55 on
  • argel1200argel1200 Posts: 757
    edited December 1969

Ugh. I check in weekly at best, so already missed on the first week. I'm jut not going to check in that often. I spend way too much money here, yet I feel like you could not care less about keeping me as a customer. :(

• scorpioscorpio Posts: 8,313
    edited December 1969

I'd like to have this clarified please, the impression I'm getting from the thread in the members area is that week 2 starts on the 8th and purchases on the 8th will go towards week 2.

edited December 1969

I'd like to have this clarified please, the impression I'm getting from the thread in the members area is that week 2 starts on the 8th and purchases on the 8th will go towards week 2.

According to the thread in the members only new releases on the 8th will go towards week 2.

• patience55patience55 Posts: 7,006
    edited December 1969

argel1200 said:
    Ugh. I check in weekly at best, so already missed on the first week. I'm jut not going to check in that often. I spend way too much money here, yet I feel like you could not care less about keeping me as a customer. :(

What you would miss by not checking in "daily" would be the extra sale prices for the day however 'all' the items on this page:
    http://www.daz3d.com/pc-anniversary-sale-week-1
    according to the page earn points towards week 1 if purchased before the "end of Oct 10th."

• Daz Jack TomalinDaz Jack Tomalin Posts: 13,125
    edited December 1969

argel1200 said:

What you would miss by not checking in "daily" would be the extra sale prices for the day however 'all' the items on this page:
    according to the page earn points towards week 1 if purchased before the "end of Oct 10th."

Correct.

And worst case is yes, you dont get the 20%.. but on PC items it's not quite as bad. So yea, even those who check in weekly can still get involved :)

• OstadanOstadan Posts: 1,123
    edited December 1969

So where in all this is the tally of our power up points? I'm terribly confused by all these dates and different sale pages.

• frank0314frank0314 Posts: 13,380
    edited December 1969

You can check your points here http://www.daz3d.com/pc-anniversary-sale-week-1

• Daz Jack TomalinDaz Jack Tomalin Posts: 13,125
    edited December 1969

Ostadan said:
    So where in all this is the tally of our power up points? I'm terribly confused by all these dates and different sale pages.

Under the Today's Featured Items box.. you'll see the meter bar :)

edited December 1969

Ostadan said:

Yea it is getting confusing, I wish they had a list of the dates and conditions somewhere separate.
    Especially the dates.

• araneldonaraneldon Posts: 712
    edited October 2013

Yeah. Also what exactly are the rewards? Three coupons? Good for what? For how long? Och så vidare.

It's as if the good folks at DAZ are pathologically incapable of prodiving documentation for anything, now including their increasingly complicated sales :-P

Post edited by araneldon on
  • argel1200argel1200 Posts: 757
    edited December 1969

argel1200 said:

Correct.

And worst case is yes, you dont get the 20%.. but on PC items it's not quite as bad. So yea, even those who check in weekly can still get involved :)

Earlier it said I missed the first week, now it's showing something different. I guess it's the usual glitches DAZ is infamous for. Sigh

• Richard HaseltineRichard Haseltine Posts: 96,825
    edited December 1969

araneldon said:
    Yeah. Also what exactly are the rewards? Three coupons? Good for what? For how long? Och så vidare.

It's as if the good folks at DAZ are pathologically incapable of prodiving documentation for anything, now including their increasingly complicated sales :-P

One good fora set amount off anything not new, one good for a percentage off the not-new items from the PAs who released items that earned points and one good for a percentage off any one not-new DAZ original. Plus, if you qualify for at least three weeks, an undisclosed something at the end.

edited December 1969

Is that anything there seemed to be some uncertainty about whether it included PA items.

• Kevin RyeKevin Rye Posts: 392
    edited December 1969

Sweet, just scored my 5th point for tier 2. One more to go! They'll definitely be something over the next 3 days to unlock tier 2. With the discounts from tiers 1 and 2, next week will be a breeze!

edited December 1969

ryemac3 said:
    Sweet, just scored my 5th point for tier 2. One more to go! They'll definitely be something over the next 3 days to unlock tier 2. With the discounts from tiers 1 and 2, next week will be a breeze!

Today is the last day for week 1 - anything new released tomorrow onwards will count towards week 2.

• Kevin RyeKevin Rye Posts: 392
    edited October 2013

ryemac3 said:

Today is the last day for week 1 - anything new released tomorrow onwards will count towards week 2.

The last day is the 10th. It's posted right on the meter. Then rewards unlock on the 11th. Week 1 and 2 have a 2 day overlap.

Post edited by Kevin Rye on
  • araneldonaraneldon Posts: 712
    edited October 2013

araneldon said:

One good fora set amount off anything not new, one good for a percentage off the not-new items from the PAs who released items that earned points and one good for a percentage off any one not-new DAZ original. Plus, if you qualify for at least three weeks, an undisclosed something at the end.
    There are some more concerns one often has when dealing with sales at DAZ. Such as:

Are we sure that these are in fact all coupons? Why does the page not say so?

Do we know whether or not they can be used on PC items?

How quickly do they expire?

Post edited by araneldon on
  • SpottedKittySpottedKitty Posts: 7,232
    edited December 1969

ryemac3 said:
    The last day is the 10th. It's posted right on the meter. Then rewards unlock on the 11th. Week 1 and 2 have a 2 day overlap.

The dates are only on the meter as it appears in the newsletters, the meter on the sale page was changed after a couple of days to just show "week 1/2/3/4" — an amazingly bad idea IMHO. And all the weeks have a two day overlap, each one ending on Thursday while the next week starts on Tuesday.
    edited December 1969

ryemac3 said:
    ryemac3 said:

This is what I thought, but if you read the thread in the members Jack states that the products released on the 8th will count towards week 2, you can still pick up items released this week and get points up until and including the 10th.

• Llola LaneLlola Lane Posts: 9,059
    edited October 2013

Pooh.. that sucks.. i'm gonna miss it by 1 point then... I can't see anything else worth buying... I've already "forced" myself to buy things I didn't really need :( (sighs)

Post edited by Llola Lane on
  • StorypilotStorypilot Posts: 1,660
    edited October 2013

ryemac3 said:
    ryemac3 said:

This is what I thought, but if you read the thread in the members Jack states that the products released on the 8th will count towards week 2, you can still pick up items released this week and get points up until and including the 10th.

Exactly right as I understand it. The overlap only exists as a kind of catch-up to give people a couple extra days to grab items from the last week in order to reach the tier goal. New items count for the new week, but the already released items will still count as points for the first week for those extra days.

Post edited by Storypilot on