Storypilot's Pizza Kitchen

Comments

• StorypilotStorypilot Posts: 1,660
    edited December 1969

Estroyer said:
    I am gonna cry now. I have glutenintolerance and the glutenfree pizza's are HORRIBLE.
    Things I'd give for a delicious pizza, loaded with cheese, mushrooms, gorgonzola, tomatosauce, some herbs and salami...
    Oh, there you go, now my day is ruined :P

Sorry to have made you miss pizza, Estroyer. Sadly the only pizzas I have here are pictures and not even as substantial as gluten-free.

Here is some butterscotch, which has no gluten at all.

Butterscorch1.jpg
    800 x 1000 - 668K
    edited December 1969

Also, I set up a new DAZ gallery which I figure I might as well post a link to here:

http://www.daz3d.com/gallery/#users/106

edited December 1969

A Cold Night

made this for PC inspirations

Girl_in_a_Knit_Cap.jpg
    700 x 500 - 307K
    edited December 1969

Merry Christmas everyone! Hope everyone has a safe and happy holiday!

Holiday2013-RobotSanta-NT.jpg
    1000 x 772 - 1M
  • starionwolfstarionwolf Posts: 3,666
    edited December 1969

Merry Christmas to you too. Thanks for sharing the cute render.

• TrishTrish Posts: 2,625
    edited December 1969

Merry Christmas to you also...love your render.....Where is my pizza????.....LOL Trish

edited December 1969

Thanks for the happy wishes! Hope everyone has enjoyed the day.

Here's one of the pizzas I made last night for Christmas Eve. I made 5 of them for the gathered group of family at my in-laws house!

image.jpg
    640 x 480 - 139K
  • JaderailJaderail Posts: 0
    edited December 1969

NICE Pizza, is it me or is it stuck to the ceiling? ;-P

edited December 1969

I think its the light and fluffy crust.....

• AurensAurens Posts: 0
    edited December 1969

A Cold Night

made this for PC inspirations

Wow, I really like that one. Can you tell me what clothes (hat, coat and that scarf thingy) she is wearing?

edited December 1969

Jaderail said:
    NICE Pizza, is it me or is it stuck to the ceiling? ;-P

More than a month later, I finally understand... for some reason it had always showed up right side up on my computer, and I honestly just didn't know what you were talking about, but just now I came back and for the first time saw it upside down. When I click it, it flips. Weird! :red:

hmasri said:
    A Cold Night

Wow, I really like that one. Can you tell me what clothes (hat, coat and that scarf thingy) she is wearing?

Sorry for the terribly late reply. The hat and scarf are from: SG HeadDresses for Genesis: http://www.daz3d.com/catalog/product/view/id/16390
    and the coat is from Horror Survivor Cris for V6: http://www.daz3d.com/catalog/product/view/id/17114
    And thank you!

edited February 2014

Some new pictures.

These two follow the character of a dancer at Cassiopeia's night club.

Heartless_Treachery.jpg
    960 x 540 - 489K
    Late_Night_at_Cassiopeias.jpg
    1693 x 1080 - 2M
    Post edited by Storypilot on
    edited December 1969

And one I finished today for PC February challenge. "A Bitter Winter's Farewell".

A_Bitter_Winters_Farewell.jpg
    950 x 692 - 993K
  • JaderailJaderail Posts: 0
    edited December 1969

Happy to see you back. Nice renders. And yep, click the pizza it flips... you sure know how to toss a pizza is all I can say.

edited December 1969

Thanks Jaderail, glad to be back and to have some time to do some renders. I treasure that time. January had a lot going on, but the new year is maybe settling into a groove now. Although some work opportunities coming up could end up making January look like cake, so we'll see.

edited December 1969

The winter farewell is awesome.....glad you are back also....Trish

edited December 1969

thank you, Trish :)

edited December 1969

Ok where are you I want more artwork????....LOL Trish

edited December 1969

Ok where are you I want more artwork????....LOL Trish

Sorry to disappear - can't believe how the time is passing, I've been been extra busy lately. But finding time here and there to make a picture or two. Here's one I made today.

Rite of Spring

RiteOfSpring.jpg
    1000 x 1400 - 2M
    edited December 1969

Good one.... I need to take some lighting lessons from you.....Trish

edited April 2014

Good one.... I need to take some lighting lessons from you.....Trish

Maybe I can describe the lighting setup for that scene here at some point :) First, here's a few new pictures.

These two started out as simple portraits, but I wasn't happy with how they were going, so like often happens for me, I made a story to go with them, and that caused me to change their poses and environments completely, and the whole thing became something new.

This is Gladcoin the Sorcerer and Tessera the Enchantress, and they are competitors in the annual Mystic Council of Arcane Arts (MCAA) Magician's Tournament. ;) This is the little write-up I posted in the member's march contest thread:

"Gladcoin vs. Tessera

In what is shaping to be an exciting title match-up, newcomer and 8th-seeded enchantress Tessera Moonpearl will face off against defending champion Gladcoin, the undefeated Sorcerer of Molten Sky, in the final round of the MCAA Tournament.

The opponents’ starkly differing talents will make this magician’s duel a contest that will pit the school of illusion and sensory manipulation against the tactical powers of material arrangement. The soothsayers and augurs cabal has suggested 4-1 odds in favor of Gladcoin, but other oracles caution that where Tessera is concerned, even the tea leaves cannot be trusted."

Filigreed_Enchantres_-_1.jpg
    800 x 1120 - 1M
    Filigreed_Sorcerer_-_2.jpg
    800 x 1120 - 1M
    edited December 1969

Then I wanted to see how their match actually went, so I made this picture. Originally it was going to be two pictures, one that was what actually happened, and one that was the illusion of what Gladcoin thought had happened, but I haven't had time to make the second.

The Magician's Tournament

"A split-decision? After watching a closely-fought and at times fiery contest, observers of the final round of the MCAA Championship were left puzzled when half of those in attendance claimed to have seen defending champion Gladcoin emerge victorious from the arena, while the other half stood convinced that the underdog, Tessera, had soundly defeated him. The confusion only grew worse when separate witnesses’ accounts described vastly differing events playing out across the entire match. Who had won?

Later that day, the situation clarified somewhat when Tessera approached the judges alone and was awarded the title. One of the judges openly wondered whether her illusions could have affected not only her opponent but the audience as well… calling into doubt whether any of the match was real. Meanwhile, Gladcoin’s whereabouts remain unknown."

MM_The_Magicians_Tournament.jpg
    1200 x 600 - 948K
  • AJ2112AJ2112 Posts: 1,416
    edited December 1969

All fabulous renders, good job :-)

edited December 1969

thanks awesomefb!

edited April 2014

Love the story....Ok where is he??? tell...tell....more renders with stories please.....and snacks we need pizza....LOL Trish

Post edited by Trish on
    edited April 2014

renders with stories are fun, hopefully more will come. here's a pizza snack (and recipe!)

you need:
    -slices of bread (i used the end of a focaccia loaf cut in half, a bagel also works well)
    -spoonful of marinara sauce*
    -crushed red pepper flakes
    -basil leaves*
    -mozzarella cheese - fresh best!
    -pepperoni or whatever for topping

put these things together like a pizza and put them in a toaster oven (or real oven) for 3 minutes or so. tasty!

*i keep these things in the freezer, so I can grab small amounts whenever. Marinara sauce I have in little ziploc bags and I just break off a chunk and microwave it for 15 seconds. Basil leaves, i get a big bunch, then wash and freeze them all so i can grab leaves when I need them for pizza. :)

photo of snack being made and after toasting.

photo_4-2.JPG
    640 x 480 - 129K
    photo_1.JPG
    640 x 480 - 84K
    edited April 2014

Oh my that looks wonderful....I will try that out 4 sure...Thanks...Trish

Post edited by Trish on
    edited December 1969

Sure, making sure there's always pizza to go around ;)

A picture I made yesterday:

In the Hollows

image.jpg
    1785 x 1275 - 474K
  • NovicaNovica Posts: 23,859
    edited December 1969

That depth of field really makes the horse look awesome :) Nice work!

edited December 1969

Thank you, Novica, means a lot.