Ghastly's Ghastly Freebees. (Ghastly's Gizmo-trons)

Comments

• DollyGirlDollyGirl Posts: 2,646
    edited December 1969

Hey Ghastly have you seen nhornet's use of your bunny suit? Awesome!
    Here

• ghastlycomicghastlycomic Posts: 2,528
    edited December 1969

Dollygirl said:
    Hey Ghastly have you seen nhornet's use of your bunny suit? Awesome!
    Here

That is TOTALLY awesome!!!

• BorgBoy7BorgBoy7 Posts: 102
    edited December 1969

ZamuelNow said:
    Just messing around. May or may not do more with it.

Heh, it really is a "speed suit".

Ha, Ha! The suit looks like quite a "Venture". (Ha, Ha)

edited December 1969

Ghastly's Eunuch Tunic

Sure you've got your Aiko, and Victoria, and Dawn and Stephanie, but who is going to guard them?

At last you have a tunic for your eunuch!

eunich_tunic.jpg
    1000 x 1250 - 600K
  • dyretdyret Posts: 182
    edited December 1969

lol. great! a tunuch for the eunuch. thanx

edited December 1969

It takes balls to wear an outfit like this... Errr.... Yeah....

• KeryaKerya Posts: 10,943
    edited December 1969

It takes balls to wear an outfit like this... Errr.... Yeah....

*giggles*
    Thank you!

edited December 1969

Working on a head only anime morph. Hopefully will be done soon.

anime_head_2.jpg
    1000 x 1250 - 297K
  • LuckBeLuckBe Posts: 93
    edited December 1969

Ooh, I like the look of that morph! Looking forward to seeing it completed.

edited February 2014

http://www.sharecg.com/v/74737/view/21/DAZ-Studio/Big-Eye-Anime-Head-Genesis-1-Real-Version

Here's a new improved Anime morph that's the head only so you can build whatever type of body you want for it separately. As well as an expression pose to close its eyes, and a texture map that works well with toon shaders and an assortment of eye textures. And a simple toon hair too. Use however you wish.

anime_head_complete_6.jpg
    1000 x 1250 - 217K
    anime_head_complete_5.jpg
    1000 x 1250 - 260K
    Post edited by ghastlycomic on
    edited December 1969

I decided to take a stab at rigging so I've made a Chibi.

I've almost got it finished so I'll be sharing it with everyone once I've got it finished.

chibi_11.jpg
    1000 x 1250 - 218K
    edited December 2013

http://www.sharecg.com/v/73342/view/21/DAZ-Studio/Ghastlys-Ghastly-Chibi-REV-1.5

I decided to take a crack at rigging so I made a Chibi as my first figure to rig (no fingers to rig and I have a possible project coming up which will require Chibis). It was so much fun I've decided to share it with everyone. It has an androgynous base form, male and female morphs, and a SD (Super Deformed) morph as well as... um.... extra morphs.... because.... reasons....

The ears for the model are separate geometries fitted to them to give them greater flexibility in ears.

Enjoy this Chibi as you please!

Also included are Chibi versions of my Skimptastic outfir for Genesis, a couple of basic toon hairs, neko ears, realistic ears, and toon ears.

[EDIT] Minor bug fix to morph sliders corrected 2013/11/27

Chibi_Forms.jpg
    1024 x 1062 - 90K
    Chibi_Trio_1.jpg
    1250 x 1000 - 665K
    Post edited by ghastlycomic on
  • DollyGirlDollyGirl Posts: 2,646
    edited December 1969

Most charming Ghastly thank you!

edited December 1969

http://www.sharecg.com/v/73342/view/21/DAZ-Studio/Ghastlys-Ghastly-Chibi-REV-1.5

I've updated the Chibi figure.

More bug fixes. Rigging error in arms corrected, will now work with Puppeteer Pane. New Material zone added. "Special bits" can now be controlled with rigging as well as morphs. Featureless head morph added.

edited December 1969

Here is a Tree Protector morph I made for the Genesis 1 figure, complete with a material preset.

I was going to make a leafy beard for it but I've just been too busy so I decided to release it as is and make a beard later (or someone else can make one).

http://www.sharecg.com/v/74136/view/21/DAZ-Studio/Ghastlys-Tree-Protector-Genesis-1

Enjoy as you please.

tree_protector_1.jpg
    1000 x 1250 - 553K
  • KeryaKerya Posts: 10,943
    edited December 1969

Wow! Looks great! Those hands! Thank you!

edited December 1969

Had a little time today to go through my backlog of unfinished outfits and finish one off.

Nope, you didn't miss Loopy Dress 1.

Let's face it, if you spend a month doing nothing but making different outfits every waking hour, 7 days a week, they're not all going to be winners especially when you're just learning the software. You also get a little loopy doing it after awhile. This is one of my many Loopy Dresses. I liked it more than Loopy Dress 1 and it also required less post export work so that's why I'm uploading it first. Besides, by the time I got to Loopy Dress 35 I was just phoning it in.

It may not be my best work but maybe somebody will have some use for it. Enjoy as you please.

http://www.sharecg.com/v/74432/view/21/DAZ-Studio/Ghastlys-Loopy-Dress-2-Genesis-1

loopy_dress_2_800.jpg
    800 x 800 - 66K
  • ChronopunkChronopunk Posts: 291
    edited December 1969

Parts of that look like something you might see worn over a "generic future tech skinsuit" for personalization and fashionable purposes.

Which is my way of saying "ooh, cooooooool!"

edited December 1969

Thanks!

There's a lot of the outfits I made which I look at and go "meh, not worth uploading" but I suppose really it depends on the end user. Something I might think is kinda crappy might actually fit in perfectly with a purpose somebody else has in mind that I never even thought of.

• ZamuelNowZamuelNow Posts: 753
    edited December 1969

Worth pointing out that your stuff tends to be very shader/kitbash friendly so a lot of them are at least good in parts even if the overall theme of the outfit isn't used.

• mjc1016mjc1016 Posts: 15,001
    edited December 1969

Had a little time today to go through my backlog of unfinished outfits and finish one off.

Nope, you didn't miss Loopy Dress 1.

Let's face it, if you spend a month doing nothing but making different outfits every waking hour, 7 days a week, they're not all going to be winners especially when you're just learning the software. You also get a little loopy doing it after awhile. This is one of my many Loopy Dresses. I liked it more than Loopy Dress 1 and it also required less post export work so that's why I'm uploading it first. Besides, by the time I got to Loopy Dress 35 I was just phoning it in.

It may not be my best work but maybe somebody will have some use for it. Enjoy as you please.

http://www.sharecg.com/v/74432/view/21/DAZ-Studio/Ghastlys-Loopy-Dress-2-Genesis-1

I'm getting it for the hood/cowl and the 'gloves'...like Zamuel said...great for kitbashing.

edited December 1969

Kit bashing was exactly the sort of stuff I had in mind when I made them.

The first couple of things I made with MD were just a shirt, or just a pants or just a skirt, but then as I got used to using the software I became more adventurous and developed a "let no appendage go unclothed" philosophy. This was because I had a horrible sinking feeling that MD was about to screw us all over on the price so I'd better just make as much stuff as I can while I can.

The problem with cranking out hundreds of outfits in the space of a few weeks means they're not all going to be winners, but since I tried to make sure each outfit had leg/foot wear, gloves, and some sort of head wear it means that while the entire outfit as a whole may be less than impressive, there are individual items which when combined with other outfits create a very pleasing effect. Even items from one of my outfit combined with the elements of another of my own outfits has the potential to create something greater than the sum of its parts.

This is why I plan to pretty much finish up every outfit and give them away because even though I personally don't feel they're that strong a work the gloves, or the boots, or the scarf might be something that someone else says "hell yeah that will complete my outfit just perfectly".

Of course the very first outfits I made with it were things like a t-shirt, a sweater, a pair of pants, something that there are already a million of available for free and of better quality than my test designs. I'm not even going to waste time finishing those up, they're just too dull.

I've had a surprisingly large number of people PM and E-mail me asking me to make tutorials for MD3 which I would love to do if I still had the software. If they ever drop the price to around $200 for the perpetual license I will definitely buy it and make a set of tutorials. Of course by then it will have been so long since I used it I'll probably need a tutorial myself. :lol:

edited December 1969

Woot!

I'm the Contributor of the Beast over at Renderosity!

contributor_of_the_beast.jpg
    488 x 638 - 50K
    edited December 1969

This one started off as just a summer dress but then ended up morphing into some sort of renaissance inspired outfit. Anyways, as always enjoy it as you please.

http://www.sharecg.com/v/74454/view/21/DAZ-Studio/Ghastlys-Summery-Sort-Of-Outfit-Genesis-1

summery_800.jpg
    800 x 587 - 74K
  • none01ohonenone01ohone Posts: 862
    edited December 1969

Thanks 'Beastly', appreciated. ;-)

• caravellecaravelle Posts: 2,319
    edited December 1969

Two excellent new sets; both very attractive and versatile. I love your fashion art. Thank you!

edited December 1969

This one started off as just a summer dress but then ended up morphing into some sort of renaissance inspired outfit. Anyways, as always enjoy it as you please.

http://www.sharecg.com/v/74454/view/21/DAZ-Studio/Ghastlys-Summery-Sort-Of-Outfit-Genesis-1

For some reason, I think that outfit needs a quiver and bow to go along with it.,..

Not your typical Maid Marian.

edited December 1969

http://www.sharecg.com/v/74473/view/21/DAZ-Studio/Ghastlys-Ghastly-Bat-Costume-Genesis-1

Going through my backlog looking for simple outfits to finish up and I stumbled across this. I’d totally forgotten I made it. It was when I was working on my creepy bunny costume that I saved this.

How could I not finish it up.

"I’m the god damned Batman. No… I totally am…. stop laughing! I’m not a crazy from Arkham! I’m the Batman! They just locked me up in there so you’d THINK I was crazy!"

batman_3.jpg
    1000 x 1250 - 438K
    edited December 1969

http://www.sharecg.com/v/74473/view/21/DAZ-Studio/Ghastlys-Ghastly-Bat-Costume-Genesis-1

Going through my backlog looking for simple outfits to finish up and I stumbled across this. I’d totally forgotten I made it. It was when I was working on my creepy bunny costume that I saved this.

How could I not finish it up.

"I’m the god damned Batman. No… I totally am…. stop laughing! I’m not a crazy from Arkham! I’m the Batman! They just locked me up in there so you’d THINK I was crazy!"

It's a family thing...that's one of Bruce's Medieval ancestors....

• Lord GanthorLord Ganthor Posts: 592
    edited December 1969

Oh, man...I'm not easily creeped out, but this really creeps me out. This one's really disturbing....not that it's such a bad thing, mind you. With a little kit-bashing it could get even creepier! Why do I see a battle between the Bat and the Bunny romping around in my head? Hmmmm...I might leave that one to somebody else...