Wilmap's Genesis Clothing

13»

Comments

• spacebonesspacebones Posts: 0
    edited December 1969

Just felt a need to finally say a HUGE thank you for all your fabulous Genesis wear! Each time I am with SCG the first thing I do is jumping into the DAZ Studio nook having a look if there is something new from wilmap... that`s fact. Hehe...

Great work!

• WilmapWilmap Posts: 2,917
    edited December 1969

Dollygirl said:
    I know Wilmap deleted her high heel shoes because of some crashing issues. So today I went through the files and fixed the file references and variable names. I can now load the shoes into DAZ. I have not however figured out the rigging issues that will be next. My current solution was to create a wearable preset with the shoes parented to the default pose of Genesis. This works but you still have to fiddle with Genesis's feet and currently I only have a DAZ Studio 4.5 duf file for the preset. When I get the rigging figured out I can send the files to Wilmap and she can put them back up. They are just to pretty and appropriate for her designs to let them fall by the wayside. So here is my picture of Wendy, in the sun dress and high heel shoes.

Oh thanks Dollygirl for working on these. Will be good to be able to get them to work.:-)

• DollyGirlDollyGirl Posts: 2,646
    edited December 1969

wilmap said:
    Dollygirl said:
    I know Wilmap deleted her high heel shoes because of some crashing issues. So today I went through the files and fixed the file references and variable names. I can now load the shoes into DAZ. I have not however figured out the rigging issues that will be next. My current solution was to create a wearable preset with the shoes parented to the default pose of Genesis. This works but you still have to fiddle with Genesis's feet and currently I only have a DAZ Studio 4.5 duf file for the preset. When I get the rigging figured out I can send the files to Wilmap and she can put them back up. They are just to pretty and appropriate for her designs to let them fall by the wayside. So here is my picture of Wendy, in the sun dress and high heel shoes.

Oh thanks Dollygirl for working on these. Will be good to be able to get them to work.:-)

Your welcome wilmap. I have sent you a file to your sky.com e-mail address. My address is lonnie at ljstudios.com. I couldn't generate DAZ Studio 4.0 files so I have given you a step by step on how to fix the rigging problem. Sure hope this is helpful for you. Looking forward to seeing more of your stuff.

edited December 1969

Have answered your message.

I.m not using DS4.5 do I can't load duf files I'm afraid.

• DollyGirlDollyGirl Posts: 2,646
    edited December 1969

wilmap said:
    Have answered your message.

I.m not using DS4.5 do I can't load duf files I'm afraid.

Understood, no dufs for you. :-)

Ok Wilmap, I have sent you an e-mail with the new dsf files. Now all you will have to do is create the new pose files with the corrected rigging in place.

I figured it out. Yeah! That right shoe now behaves. If you have any questions at all please do not hesitate to ask. What I learned to do with your shoes I can now apply to transforming other shoes for Genesis and make them work and still look really really good.

I love it when I figure something out. Thanks.

edited December 1969

Thank you Dollygirl, will take a look at this tomorrow.:-)

• SeleneyueSeleneyue Posts: 0
    edited December 1969

Thanks for this compilation!

I especially love the rainwear and jacket.

• wancowwancow Posts: 2,708
    edited December 1969

Kizmit's Emma wearing Pusey.
    http://wancow.deviantart.com/#/d5th8zy

• ShanarahShanarah Posts: 94
    edited December 1969

Thank you for all of these wonderful clothes, wilmap! I can't wait to try them out! I also want to thank you for your fantastic fabricator textures, they have come in very handy! :)

• KinnieMKinnieM Posts: 130
    edited December 1969

Just wanted to say thank you for all the wonderful Genesis free clothing and footwear you have created. :-)
    I now check regularly to see if there are any new items posted by you.

• RCTSpankyRCTSpanky Posts: 850
    edited February 2013

After all these great releases it was more than time...

thank_you_03.jpg
    464 x 307 - 43K
    Post edited by RCTSpanky on
    edited December 1969

Thank you. You are all most welcome. i enjoy making them.:-)

• ZamuelNowZamuelNow Posts: 753
    edited December 1969

Was testing out a freebie skin I found and figured I should also test some of your new stuff.

Lila_Undie.jpg
    600 x 800 - 172K
    Lila.jpg
    600 x 800 - 171K