Website Downlaods SLOOOooooooooow ......again

AdashAdash Posts: 0
edited December 1969 in The Commons

Aw, cmon! First I had to upgrade to IE9 because the zip files had a 'known issue' and now, I'm trying to download the Studio 4.5 RC 2 and it's downloading at 1KB/s!!!! So, I tried downlaoding Modo SP2 from Luxology. 1 MB/s. Then I try the lastest driver from Nvidia - 1MB/s. After both of those downloaded fine, DAZ was down to,l quote, '0 bytes per second' which is pretty darned slow.

Please don't tell me it is my ISP like you did the last time. There are clearly issues here. and it's gettig quite frustrating. Just tell me when it wil be fixed. Thanks

Comments

• frank0314frank0314 Posts: 13,380
    edited December 1969

They are doing constant updates to the store so the server is going to be a bit slow from time to time.

• cridgitcridgit Posts: 1,757
    edited May 2022

Redacted

Post edited by cridgit on
  • ChoholeChohole Posts: 33,604
    edited December 1969

Site Updates are listed in DAZ_BFurners announcment, which is displayed at the top of each Forum.

edited December 1969

cridgit said:
    Frank, is there a list somewhere of what is being updated? We've been told there is a load of work going on behind the scenes over the past few weeks with forums and store being updated, but honestly I don't see any fixes. Instead I'm seeing things that used to work (for me at least) have stopped working.

The communications on this haven't been stellar.

A lot of the fixes are in the coding and stability stuff. Some can be seen and some can't.

• cridgitcridgit Posts: 1,757
    edited May 2022

Redacted

Post edited by cridgit on
    edited December 1969

Store issue are priority over the forum issue. Which is understandable. Once they are finished with the store whey will be working on the forums.