You Know You've Been Using DAZ Way Too Much When 2

Comments

• SkirikiSkiriki Posts: 4,975
    edited December 1969

...You HAVE taught your pet to post in order to increase the post count.

• JaderailJaderail Posts: 0
    edited December 1969

Skiriki said:
    ...You HAVE taught your pet to post in order to increase the post count.
    GOOD one!!
  • Sfariah DSfariah D Posts: 25,702
    edited December 1969

You are upset during a power outage because you cannot play with the daze goodies you just got

• fixmypcmikefixmypcmike Posts: 19,565
    edited December 1969

You are upset during a power outage because you cannot play with the daze goodies you just got

It's 95 degrees F and your first thought when the power goes out is not "Oh no, the air conditioning won't work", but "Oh no, I hope that render finished."
  • RCDescheneRCDeschene Posts: 2,799
    edited December 1969

It's 95 degrees F and your first thought when the power goes out is not "Oh no, the air conditioning won't work", but "Oh no, I hope that render finished."
    But if the power goes out, would it not matter either way if the computer shuts off before saving the render?
  • kyoto kidkyoto kid Posts: 40,575
    edited December 1969

...you wish that like the namesake washing powder from the UK it will brighten up your renders, making them totally "Dazzling" and sexy again.

edited December 1969

you find yourself wondering if Cath's beard is better than Blondie's beard.

edited December 1969

...you go nuts with the PC sale to the tune of 46 items and then add two PA items to get the $10 off sale also offered.

I have a real problem... I do not EVEN want to look at my Downloads list.

edited December 1969

Jaderail said:
    ...you go nuts with the PC sale to the tune of 46 items and then add two PA items to get the $10 off sale also offered.

I have a real problem... I do not EVEN want to look at my Downloads list.

you try to remember if you have a PC so you could use this program; http://taosoft.dk/software/3DConDo/

edited December 1969

... you have 125 files to download before they time out and you need to do a reset to get them.

• kyoto kidkyoto kid Posts: 40,575
    edited December 1969
  • WendyLuvsCatzWendyLuvsCatz Posts: 37,815
    edited December 1969

on my way to work I often see a car with the personalised numberplate DAZ and instead of logically thinking his name is Daryll, I wonder if he is into 3D art! %-P

• KickAir 8PKickAir 8P Posts: 1,865
    edited December 1969

. . . you've handed the promo pics of a hair in the DAZ store to your hairstylist, and walked out wearing it. (No, I'm not admitting which one. Especially since I've done it twice .) :red:

edited December 1969

you tried cutting your own hair to match a style you saw in the daz store.

• JasmineSkunkJasmineSkunk Posts: 1,872
    edited December 1969

hahaha! :lol:

edited December 1969

you wish that you could bring your clothes into photoshop to make new textures for them as they are starting to look old.

• GhostpantherGhostpanther Posts: 139
    edited December 1969

... you're running searches after searches through the forums to get an answer for what these tiny green boxes stand for !

edited August 2012

They be your post status. None= New Member, one= Member, two= Active Member, three= Power Member and at FOUR your a out and out Addict like me and Miss Bad Wolf.

Edited: I had one listed wrong.

Post edited by Jaderail on
  • ChoholeChohole Posts: 33,604
    edited August 2012

And running on from that one

When you have a thread in the froum just for people collecting little green boxes, and it is onto its 2nd incarnation, as it has already reached over 100 pages and been split (sorry members only forum I am afraid)

Post edited by Chohole on
  • MarcCCTxMarcCCTx Posts: 909
    edited August 2012

Someone asks why your camera is full of extreme closeups of brick walls and sidewalks.

Post edited by MarcCCTx on
  • SpyroRueSpyroRue Posts: 5,020
    edited December 1969

When start posing your friends and rendering them.

edited December 1969

Jaderail said:
    They be your post status. None= New Member, one= Member, two= Active Member, three= Power Member and at FOUR your a out and out Addict like me and Miss Bad Wolf.

Which leads to the question, how long will I be a new member - although my old count of posts tells me very clearly, that this time is really a looong time ago - and from which point will I be a "real" member %-P
    AND possibly: will we all start as new members, if Daz is renovating the store and the forum again ?! :roll:

edited December 1969

MarcCCTx said:
    Someone asks why your camera is full of extreme closeups of brick walls and sidewalks.

But, but ... that is already an indication for being a "Homo bryciensis" ! :lol:

edited December 1969

Jaderail said:

Which leads to the question, how long will I be a new member - although my old count of posts tells me very clearly, that this time is really a looong time ago - and from which point will I be a "real" member %-P
    AND possibly: will we all start as new members, if Daz is renovating the store and the forum again ?! :roll:

New Member = 0
    Member = 25
    Active Member = 250
    Power Member = 1000
    Addict = 2500

• ZelrothZelroth Posts: 910
    edited December 1969

On the last website, it took me 5-6 years to get to what is now a Power Member. Wonder how long it might take this time.

How do I know I'm too into DAZ? I see my dog in a pose and I wonder how to get the Mil Dog in that pose or if it would work on K4.

edited December 1969

Zelroth said:
    On the last website, it took me 5-6 years to get to what is now a Power Member. Wonder how long it might take this time.

How do I know I'm too into DAZ? I see my dog in a pose and I wonder how to get the Mil Dog in that pose or if it would work on K4.

LOL! Well maybe you should ask one of the admin if it is a concern to you. I have no doubt you're truely a power member. It's a shame they reset all the member ranks :down:

edited August 2012

I hit Addict this month, I'm still not up to my old Post count yet. It was about double what I have now. That took three plus years, this time I'm a CV and do lots of Helping with New Users so it's adding up fast.

P.S. You Know.... When the first thought in your head when you look at a NEW STORE ITEM is, "I know exactly what Scene I need that for."

Post edited by Jaderail on
  • ChoholeChohole Posts: 33,604
    edited December 1969

You know youve been using Daz 3D too long when you start moaning because you lost your old post count, proving how much you used to post. Boohoo, mine was almost 12,000.

edited December 1969

Two birds, one stone and both for a good cause. :cheese: So thats why you got the "community volunteer" on your banner.

edited December 1969

chohole said:
    You know youve been using Daz 3D too long when you start moaning because you lost your old post count, proving how much you used to post. Boohoo, mine was almost 12,000.

HAHAHAHA! Good one Cho!