You Know You've Been Using DAZ Way Too Much When 2

RCDescheneRCDeschene Posts: 2,799
edited June 2012 in The Commons

You know you've been using DAZ way too much when:

1. You walk outside your house, take one look, and then walk right back in because you didn't like the way the lighting was rendered.

2. You're at Sunday Mass and you're flipping through the pages of Genesis looking for the verses about DForm magnets.

3. You give nicknames to people's body types.

4. When complimenting someone's hair style you ask them which PA they got it from.

5. You develop the social opinion that woman get more support than men.

6. You're not at all a fan of wrestling, yet you're well familiar with Reby Sky.

7. You become a strong advocate of child support.

8. Your favorite days are Tuesdays and Thursdays.

9. You invite all your loved ones to the funeral of your wallet.

10. You can come up with ten reasons how you know you've been using DAZ way too much.

Am I missing anything? ;)

Post edited by RCDeschene on

Comments

• barbultbarbult Posts: 23,147
    edited December 1969

Hmmm, its cloudy outside here today with a little drizzle. Maybe if I just added a little specular spotlight right over there....

• jaunke_29fff27795jaunke_29fff27795 Posts: 144
    edited December 1969

*snip* 3. You give nicknames to people's body types.*snip*

Yep, i know this one. And i allready know what dials to spin to improve some things :red:.

Grtz Jean-Claude

• Sfariah DSfariah D Posts: 25,699
    edited December 1969

You go clothes shopping and get upset with the price because it is limited to one texture and no fitting morphs.

• Scott LivingstonScott Livingston Posts: 4,331
    edited December 1969

When you see someone on the street, you start thinking of what products you'd use to recreate them in 3D. (Guilty!)

edited December 1969

You see someone wearing sunglasses and you think the reflection is great, but they think that you want their glasses.

• DzFireDzFire Posts: 1,473
    edited December 1969

You look outside and think you can render it better.

As you drive down the road, everything you see, you say to yourself 'I can make that'

:cheese:

edited December 1969

You wish you could convert Victoria's clothing (or Micheal's clothing) to your size or vise a versa.

Or you wish you could look as good as Victoria in a bikini (that is if you are a gal)

• ChoholeChohole Posts: 33,604
    edited December 1969

Your runtime has more ornamental objects in it than your dispaly cabinet.

Vicky has more clothes in the wardrobe than you do

Even Mike has more clothes in his wardrobe than himself has in his

You try persuading the cats to lay like fur rugs, paws outstretched, so you can photograph them for textures.

edited December 1969

You try to pose your cat as if he was the mil cat and keep getting surprised when he gets upset and tries to get away to take a nap or eat or use the litter box or other feline thing.

• TJohnTJohn Posts: 11,010
    edited December 1969

(Platinum Only, I guess)
    You begin to wish everything in the real world was $1.99 US.

edited December 1969

tjohn said:
    (Platinum Only, I guess)
    You begin to wish everything in the real world was $1.99 US.

I wish gas was $1.99 a gallon. Or maybe a full tank of gas $1.99, about ten gallons maybe and that would make gas about 19.9 cents per gallon.

• ElowanElowan Posts: 388
    edited December 1969

You begin to think that the word 'soon' means 'days or weeks away'.%-P

• JaderailJaderail Posts: 0
    edited December 1969

You climb out of bed when your too sick too work and boot DS because playing might make you feel better.

• TaozTaoz Posts: 9,730
    edited June 2012

You go clothes shopping and get upset with the price because it is limited to one texture and no fitting morphs.

Well you can always morph yourself to fit the size by adjusting the "Daily Calorie Intake" dial. Just note that it may take a while before your body mesh responds.

Post edited by Taoz on
  • TaozTaoz Posts: 9,730
    edited December 1969

You check the receipt in the supermarket and ask: "Where's my 30% PC discount"?

• SkirikiSkiriki Posts: 4,975
    edited December 1969

You have spent more money on virtual hair than your own. (Uh, guilty...)

• JaderailJaderail Posts: 0
    edited December 1969

You dream about doing renders and then check your PC for the pictures when you wake up.

• CypherFOXCypherFOX Posts: 3,401
    edited December 1969

Greetings,
    Your partner opines that they like that your time using DAZ has made you a better judge of clothes. (I kid you not!)

And I am intensely guilty of the 'glance at interestingly dressed person and start mentally cataloging what items it'll take to recreate that look'.

Only once or twice have I had the, 'Hmph; that's rather skimpy. Probably picked it up at Renderosity.' moment before mentally thwacking myself...

-- Morgan

• kyoto kidkyoto kid Posts: 40,569
    edited December 1969

...you're outside, look up and say "beautiful Bryce sky today".
    ...you fire up the 'puter and head to the forums before checking the day's news headlines and weather forecast.
    ...you wish that with a click you could turn a dreary rainy day into a sunny one.

edited December 1969

You look at a tree and then try to recreate it in Bryce.

• WendyLuvsCatzWendyLuvsCatz Posts: 37,810
    edited December 1969

you look at plants in the nursery and think "is there a Lisa Botanicals version"
    you render Lisa Botanical planted virtual gardens when yours dies due to neglect from too much time behind computer.
    you wish your clothes autofitted.

edited December 1969

You wish you could get all you can eat food from the Daz store. Get Maclean's pizzeria and get endless pizza.

• edited December 1969

Taozen said:

Well you can always morph yourself to fit the size by adjusting the "Daily Calorie Intake" dial. Just note that it may take a while before your body mesh responds.

Hmph! I still get poke-through in unexpected places.

• mrposermrposer Posts: 1,127
    edited December 1969

You hurry and buy shirt and pants on sale... come home and find you already have them in your closet.

edited December 1969

You own a full set of armor.

edited December 1969

Your favorite hair color is Phosphine with Cyanide streaks.

• RCDescheneRCDeschene Posts: 2,799
    edited December 1969

When you see someone on the street, you start thinking of what products you'd use to recreate them in 3D. (Guilty!)
    That's me ALL THE TIME!!! :bug:

Taozen said:

HA!!! GOLD!!!

Here's a few more:

1. You're looking through a fashion magazine and you complain that the latest models don't look as good as the previous generation's.

2. You KNOW what Victoria's secret is.

3. Someone calls you a "poser" and you get deeply offended.

4. All of your favorite news reporters are in Draper, Utah.

• SlimerJSpudSlimerJSpud Posts: 1,453
    edited December 1969

Jaderail said:
    You dream about doing renders and then check your PC for the pictures when you wake up.

Or your nightly routine actually consists of setting up and starting the render right before bed, then checking it in the morning to see if it finished or crashed. :red:

Or you're in any public place and think, "How the heck could I model that?" This is especially annoying in places with fine examples of Greco-Roman revival or Neo-Classical architecture with all those cornices and columns and gargoyles and ARRRGGGHHH!

Either that or you're a guy who really doesn't have a good reason for looking around in Victoria's Secret... :lol:

• TomViolaTomViola Posts: 103
    edited December 1969

You know when you've been Using Daz Way yoo much when you go to a museum and push the painting, looking for another camera angle.

• WulfricWulfric Posts: 77
    edited December 1969

TomViola said:
    You know when you've been Using Daz Way yoo much when you go to a museum and push the painting, looking for another camera angle.

You beat me to it, but I'm actually guilty of trying to drag photos and other graphics to get a better view.