Superheroes Rebooted - Ready to Rrrrrender?

Comments

• ArchAngel1982ArchAngel1982 Posts: 0
    edited December 1969

Wow! awesome renders! Where did you get the awesome lego figures Rduda!?! and those awesome textures! really would love to have a play with those!

AA

• TJohnTJohn Posts: 11,010
    edited December 1969

Something I've been working on this week. Every artist that ever drew this helmet had a different approach. So I just used an amalgam of the ones I liked best. :)

Golden_Age_Speedster_Helmet_2.jpg
    800 x 1000 - 671K
    Golden_Age_Speedster_Helmet_1.jpg
    800 x 1000 - 124K
  • GRFK DSGN UnlimitedGRFK DSGN Unlimited Posts: 1,047
    edited December 1969

Anybody want the Hellboy head morph for M4 I made?

David

Yes Please! I would like a copy

I should be able to have it all packaged up and available on sharecg this Sunday. I'll post the link here when it's finally live.

David

• shadowhawk1shadowhawk1 Posts: 2,186
    edited December 1969

Anybody want the Hellboy head morph for M4 I made?

David

Yes Please! I would like a copy

I should be able to have it all packaged up and available on sharecg this Sunday. I'll post the link here when it's finally live.

David

Awesome! thanks David I appreciate the share!

• FSMCDesignsFSMCDesigns Posts: 12,563
    edited December 1969

More inspiration from a movie, watched the Dark World last night.
    game model, 3DSMax and Luxrender

thor.jpg
    1141 x 903 - 1M
  • JoeQuickJoeQuick Posts: 1,698
    edited April 2014

Hi guys,
    I'm hoping some one here could help me with Joequicks GoldenAge super suit from sharecg.com. I'm having problems with the goldenAge Materials. I open up the goldenage suit in Dazstudio (which works fine) and then go to the GoldenAge materials folder but can't see the thumbnails in the preview. I've looked inside the materials folder in explorer and there are .mt5 mat files and png files in there.

I searched the Daz forums and it looks like the problem is with Dazstudio not playing nice with the Poser .mt5 mat files. I tried changing the .mt5 files to pz2 which now shows the icons in Dazstudio, but when I click on the icon it does not apply any textures to the suit.

I have a programming friend to help me look at editing the .mt5 but will have to get back later to share the results.

What I wanted to know, is there anyone out who is successfully using The GoldenAge suit Materials on Daz 4.6.2.118 using window 8.1 and what did you need to do to get it going?

Thanks,
    michael

I didn't think I'd included the materials in the sharecg release. The texture maps would have made the zip file size even more unwieldy.

If the materials files did slip through, they're referencing textures that weren't included.

Post edited by JoeQuick on
    edited December 1969

donnie and april

tumblr_n382aac13V1rjlr2do6_r1_1280.jpg
    1120 x 840 - 500K
    tumblr_n382aac13V1rjlr2do7_r1_1280.jpg
    1280 x 960 - 515K
  • CMKook-24601CMKook-24601 Posts: 200
    edited December 1969

these are promo pictures for the Wolverine Hair I made for Genesis using Garibaldi Express Hair System for Daz studio the actual item can be obtained for FREE
    Here> http://cmkook-24601.deviantart.com/art/Wolverine-Hair-for-Genesis-by-CMK24601-447139674
    or here> http://www.sharecg.com/v/75622/view/21/DAZ-Studio/Wolverine-Hair-for-Genesis

Wildthing_Wolverine_Hair_Sample.jpg
    1356 x 869 - 691K
    Wolverine_Hair_Sample_pic.jpg
    878 x 869 - 498K
  • leroysquableroysquab Posts: 101
    edited December 1969

Really terrific April and Donnie pic, Joe. Tasty looking pizza prop too but... oww, was that a wireframe I just bit into. :)

Cool Wolverine hair too, CMK.

• CMKook-24601CMKook-24601 Posts: 200
    edited December 1969

Really terrific April and Donnie pic, Joe. Tasty looking pizza prop too but... oww, was that a wireframe I just bit into. :)

Cool Wolverine hair too, CMK.

thanks it took a bit of time but I am satisified with the results especially considering that was the first hair I made with it, I did make a .obj conversion and made it a smart prop in poser, but there is something hinky with it where poser refuses to render a picture with the prop in it, and yeah I know it wouldn't look as good as that one more people could use it since this one has a narrow field. That being using Daz and having the add-on
  • GRFK DSGN UnlimitedGRFK DSGN Unlimited Posts: 1,047
    edited December 1969

Sorry that it took so long, but here is the head morph for M4 for the HellBoy character. There are no textures included and the eyes will have to be adjusted to match the morph.

http://www.sharecg.com/v/75647/view/11/Poser/HellBoy-M4-Head-Morph

David

HellBoyM4-morph01.jpg
    1500 x 1500 - 275K
  • equinoxx5equinoxx5 Posts: 126
    edited December 1969

Yeah, still on my Fantastic Voyage kick. And just to keep it on-topic, Gold Key did publish two issues of a tie-in comic back in the day...

Spent most of the last three weeks working on that interior.

"Interior Motives"
    To find the source of a mysterious plague, Kidd, Guru, Erica and Busby take the Voyager deep inside the body of one of its victims. Can they solve this riddle within the 12-hour limit... or will time run out for all of us?

And yes, wsterdan (and anyone else interested), that Voyager model is now available.

InteriorMotives_full.jpg
    1600 x 900 - 757K
    edited December 1969

Sorry that it took so long, but here is the head morph for M4 for the HellBoy character. There are no textures included and the eyes will have to be adjusted to match the morph.

http://www.sharecg.com/v/75647/view/11/Poser/HellBoy-M4-Head-Morph

David

Thanks for sharing David! I appreciate the share!

• wsterdanwsterdan Posts: 2,339
    edited December 1969

equinoxx5 said:
    Yeah, still on my Fantastic Voyage kick. And just to keep it on-topic, Gold Key did publish two issues of a tie-in comic back in the day...

"Interior Motives"
    To find the source of a mysterious plague, Kidd, Guru, Erica and Busby take the Voyager deep inside the body of one of its victims. Can they solve this riddle within the 12-hour limit... or will time run out for all of us?

And yes, wsterdan (and anyone else interested), that Voyager model is now available.

Clever storyline; I still have the "Black Fire" issue.

Thanks very, very much for sharing your model, I plan to have a "little" fun this weekend.

-- Walt Sterdan

• leroysquableroysquab Posts: 101
    edited December 1969

equinoxx5 said:

"Interior Motives"

Yeah, you don't hear folks bringing up Gold Key titles much these days. :)
    The finished ship looks great! Strong image too. Good job and thanks for sharing.

edited December 1969

http://www.zbrushcentral.com/showthread.php?186060-Comicon-Challenge-2014-Winners&p=1083040&infinite=1#post1083040

The best of this years comicon challenge 3d superhero characters all aggregated into one spot.

• RAMWolffRAMWolff Posts: 10,146
    edited December 1969

Thanks for the heads up Joe. Cool thread over at ZCentral! :-) You got any entries?

• LycanthropeXLycanthropeX Posts: 2,287
    edited December 1969

I got playing....

Black-Cat-Spidey-02.jpg
    1990 x 1150 - 268K
  • rdudarduda Posts: 579
    edited December 1969

3 versions of my Manhunter helm and neck armor, which is better?

Manunter.jpg
    1780 x 907 - 53K
    edited December 1969

Rduda said:
    3 versions of my Manhunter helm and neck armor, which is better?

I'm going to be a jerk and be all like, "I'm partial to the dcuo design which looks like this".

http://murlocaggrob-madmab.deviantart.com/art/DCUO-Manhunter-Circuitry-01-264453870

• WakakanadaWakakanada Posts: 207
    edited December 1969

I am looking for a Black Widow wrist blaster/stinger prop. I have searched the forums, rendo, sharecg, and Heromorph without success [I'm not saying it isn't out there, but I HAVE tried to find before asking...]

If someone has a though on how any paid products could produce the desired result, I would also be interested in that guidance, thanks.

• lface8lface8 Posts: 126
    edited December 1969

Ebajoy said:
    I am looking for a Black Widow wrist blaster/stinger prop. I have searched the forums, rendo, sharecg, and Heromorph without success [I'm not saying it isn't out there, but I HAVE tried to find before asking...]

If someone has a though on how any paid products could produce the desired result, I would also be interested in that guidance, thanks.

Try this. The download is towards the bottom:

http://www.superheroinecentral.com/~wizard/Scarlet/characters/Page_02/BlackWidowV4.html

• blutobluto Posts: 828
    edited December 1969

speaking personally rhuda i like all 3 and wouldnt mind having all 3

• BrianP21361BrianP21361 Posts: 791
    edited December 1969

lface8,

Thanks for the link. I put this together using the props from Scarlet and V4
    Lana Elite texture
    J-Suit
    City Swan Hair
    Belt and Wrist Gauntlets - Scarlet
    V4 Angle Boots

Black_Widow_Posed.png
    800 x 1000 - 193K
    edited December 1969

bluto said:
    speaking personally rhuda i like all 3 and wouldnt mind having all 3

I agree with Bluto I like all three of them as well

edited April 2014

Thank you lfaces8 for directing me to exactly where I need to go. It was very much appreciated

Thank_You.jpg
    1419 x 2000 - 2M
    Post edited by Wakakanada on
  • ArchAngel1982ArchAngel1982 Posts: 0
    edited December 1969

Just a quick render using JoeQuick's cracking TMNT

AA

Turtle.jpg
    1200 x 675 - 671K
  • lface8lface8 Posts: 126
    edited December 1969

lface8,

Thanks for the link. I put this together using the props from Scarlet and V4
    Lana Elite texture
    J-Suit
    City Swan Hair
    Belt and Wrist Gauntlets - Scarlet
    V4 Angle Boots

Thank you lfaces8 for directing me to exactly where I need to go. It was very much appreciated

You're welcome. :D

• Sid_1500574Sid_1500574 Posts: 30
    edited May 2014

I haven't done any rendering for quite some time, so I'm late to the Black Widow party. Thanks for the link to the props.

DD_BW_3.PNG
    1000 x 800 - 620K
    Post edited by Sid_1500574 on
    edited December 1969

Very nice. I love the reflection on the wristbands and belt. Is this a Reality render? Did you alter the shaders/textures or use the ones that came with the props?

This discussion has been closed.