Report sales errors here. Missed it? No worries. "There's Always Another Sale™"

AtiAti Posts: 9,078
edited June 2019 in The Commons

We're at 100 pages in the old thread. Maybe it's time for a new one? :)

Old thread was here

Post edited by Cris Palomino on

Comments

• FSMCDesignsFSMCDesigns Posts: 12,518

WOOHOO! Home away from home! Thanks ATI!

• cherpenbeckcherpenbeck Posts: 1,409

10 Dollar free for DAZ Originals with one new release.

But

have to invest 50 $ in DAZ Originals first ... plus the new release ... too much. Now, if they wanted me to spend 50$ alltogether, that offer I would take...

• SaldazSaldaz Posts: 168

But

have to invest 50 $ in DAZ Originals first ... plus the new release ... too much. Now, if they wanted me to spend 50$ alltogether, that offer I would take...

It makes a little over 40% discont on the DAZ originals with the 30% PC

• maikdeckermaikdecker Posts: 2,750
    Saldaz said:

But

still it's quite a bit that has to be invested first. For people with a fixed - low - budget, having to dish out ~ $ 7.- to $ 20.- for the "buy in" and then another $ 50.- to get the "deal" means to have nearly a full month ahead, with not much more to be spend.

• NathNath Posts: 2,713
    edited June 2018
    Saldaz said:

But

still it's quite a bit that has to be invested first. For people with a fixed - low - budget, having to dish out ~ $ 7.- to $ 20.- for the "buy in" and then another $ 50.- to get the "deal" means to have nearly a full month ahead, with not much more to be spend.

That^ and the two DOs I have wishlisted [edit: that qualify for this] don't even cost $50 put together, so I'd have to add another item that I don't want enough to have it wishlisted already to profit from the deal. I'll hang on to my GC a bit longer...

Post edited by Nath on
  • Peter FulfordPeter Fulford Posts: 1,325

It's one of those discounts that's a nice extra for the people who want to buy the qualifying items anyway. Not every promo is meant for us bargain hunters.

• cherpenbeckcherpenbeck Posts: 1,409

Besides it doesn't work with the original price. If I have PC, it works with PC-Prices, so I have to order PC-DAZ-Originals for 50 $ (and then the 10$ are deducted).

• Peter FulfordPeter Fulford Posts: 1,325
    Nath said:

I'll hang on to my GC a bit longer...

I recommend turning your Gift Card into store credit. Gift Cards expire after one year, whereas store credit is forever. You never know when you might get stung by a unicorn and fall asleep for a thousand years until you are awoken by the non-consensual kiss of a frog (that loves you with a true heart, so it's almost sort of ok).

Nath said:

I'll hang on to my GC a bit longer...

I recommend turning your Gift Card into store credit. Gift Cards expire after one year, whereas store credit is forever. You never know when you might get stung by a unicorn and fall asleep for a thousand years until you are awoken by the non-consensual kiss of a frog (that loves you with a true heart, so it's almost sort of ok).

I did convert it - just being 'lazy' in writing *g*

As long as it's a frog, not a toad.

• tj_1ca9500btj_1ca9500b Posts: 2,047

For those of you that already have Daz Horse 2 Starter or Pro, check your inbox or the top of the page  for a green coupon.

Thanks Daz for providing some alternative freebies!

• InkuboInkubo Posts: 734

There are a couple of new things I want, but I know the second I buy them a new sale with discounts based on the purchase of "any new product" will pop up. The items are wishlisted, and I hope such a promotion will happen soon. The promos where you have to buy multiples of today's new releases never seem to work for me, because it's extremely rare for two desirable items to be released on the same day.

• 3Ddreamer3Ddreamer Posts: 1,276

For those of you that already have Daz Horse 2 Starter or Pro, check your inbox or the top of the page  for a green coupon.

Problem comes when you have the Pro Bundles for the Guys and some of the Women and aren't interested in what's left.

• Charlie JudgeCharlie Judge Posts: 12,268
    3Ddreamer said:

Problem comes when you have the Pro Bundles for the Guys and some of the Women and aren't interested in what's left.

Same here. I had to really laugh at that offer as I own the pro bundles for ALL of the offered starter bundles

• OdaaOdaa Posts: 1,548
    edited June 2018
    3Ddreamer said:

Same here. I had to really laugh at that offer as I own the pro bundles for ALL of the offered starter bundles

Thank heavens I never got that much into Genesis 2, or I'd really be out of options. Scott 6 has been one I wanted to buy and transfer forward to G3M for a while and his clothing and pose options, although not gotta-haves, are more my speed than the other male options. If I spring for this sale, he'll be what I get.

Post edited by Odaa on
  • azoohouseazoohouse Posts: 660
    3Ddreamer said:

Yeah, me too. Already own Daz Horse2 and all of the Pro Bundles which includes the Starters being offered. So I wonder, if they know that I am a Horse2 owner don't they also know that I already have the other products too? Well, at least the Pro bundles which include them. A $ discount would make me more likely to buy more content.

• Robert FreiseRobert Freise Posts: 4,247

No freebie for me I already own everything

• Rod Wise DriggoRod Wise Driggo Posts: 2,144

Same here. So I saw this "Free DAZ Horse" and thought another sale which is not interesting for owners of lots of stuff. Then I found the message and thought, hey, maybe they do cater for those other guys as well. Then I read about the free starter bundles which do not really add for those owning all Pro Bundles. But nice try, DAZ. Keep on. Why not thinking about providing X $ worth of DAZ originals. That one I could use ;-)

• WonderlandWonderland Posts: 6,697

Same here. So I saw this "Free DAZ Horse" and thought another sale which is not interesting for owners of lots of stuff. Then I found the message and thought, hey, maybe they do cater for those other guys as well. Then I read about the free starter bundles which do not really add for those owning all Pro Bundles. But nice try, DAZ. Keep on. Why not thinking about providing X $ worth of DAZ originals. That one I could use ;-)

Same here. Maybe we are all spending too much money here already LOL. I also have all the V4/M4 stuff I could ever want (although I'll scour through it again) and never really got into G2 although I own many of the products including all the pro-bundles so the free starter bundles are meaningless. They are really going to have to start offering long time members a wider choice of freebies... It's also confusing because I already own G3 versions of some of the products in the G2 sale... It's kind of nice though to not be able to find anything to spend money on...

• tj_1ca9500btj_1ca9500b Posts: 2,047

Well the flash sales that were added today are something at least.  My wishlist has been pretty much whittled down to more of a 'sorta kinda want' list at this point thanks to previous sales, but maybe there's a gem or two in there...

• 3Diva3Diva Posts: 11,276

Anyone else having trouble accessing their cart?

I tried closing out my browser and reopening it. Still won't let me access my cart, just infinite loading swirl. 

• RobotHeadArtRobotHeadArt Posts: 904

Anyone else having trouble accessing their cart?

I tried closing out my browser and reopening it. Still won't let me access my cart, just infinite loading swirl. 

Yes, looking in the developer tools I'm getting errors when trying to add to the cart

Error 502 Ray ID: 425de6819d719ee7 • 2018-06-04 22:40:18 UTC

Bad gateway

You

Browser

WorkingChicago

Cloudflare

Workingwww.daz3d.com

Host

Error

What happened?

The web server reported a bad gateway error.

What can I do?

Please try again in a few minutes.

Cloudflare Ray ID: 425de6819d719ee7 

• ChoholeChohole Posts: 33,604

Error 502 are Clodflare errors, and usually clear up quite swiftly.   just keep trying.

Divamakeup        I have just checked out with no problems

• N-RArtsN-RArts Posts: 1,415

Haven't got the moolah to buy three new items. So, thanks Daz, but I can't take you up on the offer.

I did pick up the Dark-Sin outfit (and weapon). I love those types of outfits.

The flash sale is very welcome though. I've had a few G2 items on my wishlist for a while. Plus, my Minotaur now has something to cover his "Anatomical Elements" with. wink

• donovancolbertdonovancolbert Posts: 1,421

Yup, same problem for me. I own all the alternate freebies, too. The Genesis 2 flash sale helped me whittle down my wishlist and pick up some things that have been there for a while. 

Now that I've got skinbuilder receipe sharing... I mostly use Genesis 3 characters. :D 

• frankrblowfrankrblow Posts: 2,052

I must own nearly everything (that I need) because there isn't a G3, G2 or Genesis bundle left for me. And when I looked in the associated catalogs (about 80 pages between all the current sales), I found a total of 5 items from my wish list, spread over different sales. I did spend a little over $4 from my store credit in a flash sale. So I'll wait for something better; not that I'm complaining, because I have been picking up the odd interesting product, like Urban Living.

• NovicaNovica Posts: 23,859

Well there certainly is a lot of offerings if you buy The Girl Pro Bundle and 3 add-ons. My goodness! $30 off Genesis 8 items, $65 off Genesis 3 items, and $100 off Genesis 2 items. 

Novica said:

Well there certainly is a lot of offerings if you buy The Girl Pro Bundle and 3 add-ons. My goodness! $30 off Genesis 8 items, $65 off Genesis 3 items, and $100 off Genesis 2 items. 

And not a single thing of what's on offer is in my wishlist laugh

Nath said:
    Novica said:

There are nearly 1,000 items - I'm sure you'll find something...

Novica said:

That's an awesome deal! WOW! I was going to pick up the pro bundle anyway, because I really like almost everything in it and most of the add-on characters are adorable too - so the added bonus of nearly $200 in free content is just amazing!! 

THANK YOU, DAZ!! I'm so happy! laugh

Nath said:
    Novica said:

There are nearly 1,000 items - I'm sure you'll find something...

Only if I go looking ;-) And I'm not interested in The Girl, so today my money stays where it is.

This discussion has been closed.