Trumarcar's Freebies Updated 18th December 2017

Comments

• trumarcartrumarcar Posts: 489
    edited September 2013

:lol: Well, let me know when Peanut arrives - sounds delicious! Glad you like it. :-)

Post edited by trumarcar on
  • RCTSpankyRCTSpanky Posts: 850
    edited September 2013

Hi,

I'm pretty sure, that there are a "lot" of users here, who missed your latest release ... I used the new dress of the Black Forest Girl Outfit for this little Oktoberfest-Maid.

The new dress can be found here: http://trumarcar.francemi.net/gumdrop_tc.htm ... at the middle of the site

Prost.png
    800 x 800 - 629K
    Post edited by RCTSpanky on
    edited March 2014

Oh - that is because I thought I had posted here and hadn't. :red:

Thank you very much for pointing this out, Spanky and for the gorgeous render!

This is the dress. There will be a male costume and surprise addon posted very soon.

Includes a dress, apron, cap, hair, hair colours, hat and shoes. There is also a pose for Gumdrops Remapped by France, from KCTC Freebies to give white stockings.

At Treasurechest on the Gumdrops page.

gumabgerm1_600.jpg
    600 x 600 - 298K
    edited March 2014

Part Two of Gumdrops Germany. The male outfit (one set of textures) and a cuckoo clock which traditionally is made in the Black Forest.
    Working hands, doors, weights and cuckoo.

There is a separate cuckoo with basic movements, which was a request and which will take any of the three mat poses..

At Treasurechest on the Gumdrops and Props pages.

cuckoo_clocks_500.jpg
    500 x 500 - 251K
    gumabgerm2_600.jpg
    600 x 600 - 192K
  • WilmapWilmap Posts: 2,917
    edited December 1969

Thank you, these are great.:-)

edited December 1969

Glad you like them! Hugs.:-)

edited December 1969

I love this complete Black Forest theme. It really match with the Jack and Jill figures for a nice german party.

Here#s a little scene from the Black Forest ... hope you'll like it

WheresTheCuckoo.jpg
    890 x 737 - 489K
    edited December 1969

Thank you very much, Spanky - I love the pic. Poor Gummy, wondering where the cuckoo went!! :-)

edited December 1969

I'm glad, that you like it.

I have also seen, that you, Toyyaris and Tiggersprings have released several new items for the Gumdrops and some other props at the KCTC. Unfortunately the link for "Germany for Gumdoll Display Case" doesn't work and should be fixed. :(

• Alisa Uh-LisaAlisa Uh-Lisa Posts: 1,308
    edited December 1969

Sorry about that, all - the link is now correct for the Display case. You may need to clear your browser cache and refresh for it to work.

Thanks for the newest lovelies, Trumarcar :)

• atticanneatticanne Posts: 3,009
    edited December 1969

Thanks so much. While picking up the clocks, I discovered I also NEEDED the pumpkin carving set. Whee!!!!

edited March 2014

Thank you Spanky, Alisa and AtticAnne - glad you like the new stuff (and thank you very much for all your hard work getting the new freebies to KCTC Freebies Alisa). :-)

I agree that a Pumpkin Carving Set is an essential, AtticAnne. :)

There is a new fairy outfit for Gumdrops, which Toyyaris has made into very cute bees, with a honey pot from Treasurechest on the Props page, of course. The Display Case has a new German makeover and Tiggersprings has fitted the Cutie Pie hat to Pippin - awwwwww!

Some pics of my bits of the new stuff:-

germany_displaycase.jpg
    500 x 500 - 279K
    honeypots_600.jpg
    600 x 600 - 259K
    gumfairy_600.jpg
    600 x 600 - 255K
  • tiggerspringstiggersprings Posts: 304
    edited December 1969

Thank you for all you do, Trumarcar. Love your creations. ;-)

edited December 1969

You are so welcome, Tiggersprings! Hugs. :-)

edited December 1969

The "Black Forest" couple is really nice. And the release couldn't be better. We have currently the Oktoberfest in Munich and on Oct. 3rd is our "Day of Unity". BTW: I did this render in DAZ Studio.

Blackforest.jpg
    456 x 546 - 55K
    edited December 1969

I'm so pleased this is going to be useful! The picture is great - thank you very much. :-) :-)

• launoklaunok Posts: 774
    edited December 1969

Trumarcar, your work are always so much appreciated. Thank you for all the great items on the abroad series and the cuckoo clocks which are lovely! :)

edited December 1969

Thank you very much, Launok. Your reply is much appreciated too! :-)

edited March 2014

A set of Halloween characters and a couple of everyday textures for Elleque's Rabbit Suit for Pippin. Cat, rabbit, devil, reindeer (not so much for Halloween!), mouse and cow. All the props and fur except the food props in the picture are included. The Halloween bucket is from Treasurechest on the Food page.

Pippin and this Halloween set can be found at KCTC Freebies
    Look in the index on the left for Pippin's page.

Pippin's Rabbit suit can be found here:- http://www.renderosity.com/mod/freestuff/details.php?item_id=70855

halloween_rabbitsuit_500.jpg
    500 x 500 - 253K
  • DollyGirlDollyGirl Posts: 2,645
    edited December 1969

trumarcar said:
    A set of Halloween characters and a couple of everyday textures for Elleque's Rabbit Suit for Pippin. Cat, rabbit, devil, reindeer (not so much for Halloween!), mouse and cow. All the props and fur except the food props in the picture are included. The Halloween bucket is from Treasurechest:- http://trumarcar.francemi.net/ on the Food page.

Pippin and this Halloween set can be found at KCTC Freebies:- http://kctc.francemi.net/
    Look in the index on the left for Pippin's page.

Pippin's Rabbit suit can be found here:- http://www.renderosity.com/mod/freestuff/details.php?item_id=70855

Dang this is precious! Thank you very much Tru!

• mmalbertmmalbert Posts: 412
    edited December 1969

trumarcar said:
    A set of Halloween characters and a couple of everyday textures for Elleque's Rabbit Suit for Pippin.

Yay! More adorable cuteness for little Pippin. Thank you so much for this.

edited December 1969

Thank you very much, Dollygirl and Mmalbert. More to come! ;-)

edited March 2014

Suit for Lil Bit, with the same characters as the Pippin suit, boots, mitts, fur and two "padded" mat poses, too. Because the hood doesn't work in DS, there is a "hide hood" pose and a prop hood with mats for DAZ users. Hope this will be useful for Halloween. :)

From Treasurechest on the Cookie and Chip page.

lbsuit_600.jpg
    600 x 600 - 293K
  • gingercakes47gingercakes47 Posts: 382
    edited December 1969

Thanks you so much, these costumes are so cute and useful.

edited December 1969

You're welcome, Gingercakes! Thank you.:-)

edited March 2014

Part one of Renaissance outfits for Gumdrops. Dress, shoes, hairbeads, neckband, hair, hat, headdress, separate bodice, overskirt and headband. Four sets of textures for each and lots for the hair.

From Treasurechest on the Gumdrops page.

Part two to follow.

gum_renaissance_600.jpg
    600 x 600 - 309K
  • launoklaunok Posts: 774
    edited November 2013

trumarcar said:
    Part one of Renaissance outfits for Gumdrops. Dress, shoes, hairbeads, neckband, hair, hat, headdress, separate bodice, overskirt and headband. Four sets of textures for each and lots for the hair.

From Treasurechest http://trumarcar.francemi.net/ on the Gumdrops page.

Part two to follow.

This looks great but the download button at your home page for the Renaissance wear took me to a "404 not found" page. Will wait for the new link, thanks again for sharing! :-)

Post edited by launok on
  • VilianVilian Posts: 281
    edited December 1969

Indeed something's wrong with the link - a pity, since the outfit looks stunning! Thank you for spoiling us, Tru!

edited December 1969

Sorry it has taken a while to reply - I was dashing out of the house, so didn't double check the page, which I always do. :red:

Then the computer with Arachnophilia on it, which I use for the pages, had a Windows update which seemed to freeze everything and several restarts later I managed to update the page!!!

The link above should work now. Apologies again.

edited March 2014

Part two of Gumdrop Renaissance. Shirt, pants, jacket, three hats with brooch, boots and lute. Four sets of mat poses and two for the lute.

From Treasurechest on the Gumdrops page.

gum_renaissance2_600.jpg
    600 x 600 - 270K