I hear that there is a list of Products updated to include MetaData...

JayfeatherJayfeather Posts: 70
edited December 1969 in Daz Studio Discussion

If it actually exists, I would like a link to to the List of Products with MetaData so I can down Load Up-to-date installer for those products.

Blind Guessing Just ain't going to cut it.

Comments

• KLForbesKLForbes Posts: 0
    edited December 1969

I concur with Jayfeather. This is a NEEDED addition for those of us with old content.

• Art_JunkieArt_Junkie Posts: 0
    edited December 1969

Yes there used to be a forum catagory called "Product Updates" dedicated to this on the old site. Unfortunantly it has not been carried over to the new one.

• fixmypcmikefixmypcmike Posts: 19,565
    edited December 1969
  • KeryaKerya Posts: 10,943
    edited December 1969

THANK YOU!
    (yes, this is meant as shouting - I am so happy)

• IanTPIanTP Posts: 1,326
    edited December 1969

Cheers Mike, off to do a reset, or should I hang on for the zips and installer?

• fixmypcmikefixmypcmike Posts: 19,565
    edited December 1969

Cheers Mike, off to do a reset, or should I hang on for the zips and installer?

I'm not sure -- so far I haven't seen any metadata in zip files, but they started with the older products with broken Mac installers. I don't know when they're releasing the Install Manager -- they probably need to do website work to allow the Install Manager to check for updates, so that may be what's holding it up.

• IanTPIanTP Posts: 1,326
    edited December 1969

OK, thanks Mike, there's no rush anyway, as I have everything in the original installers, I am keen on the zips tho as I have Daz Studio on a Mac and a PC so have to get both installers, so this move is very welcome indeed.