The Poses Rhyming With Roses Complaint Thread

Comments

• ledheadledhead Posts: 1,586
    edited December 1969

Jaderail said:
    That might be a joke I don't know. In reality shark is good eating, I've had it a few times.

When I was stationed in Beaufort, South Carolina we used to catch and eat shark at least once a week. Delicious!

edited December 1969

Jaderail said:
    ps1borg said:
    Ate an insect once, a grub really that lives in tree bark, you eat them alive - never do that again ^O^ Forget what it is called.
    Witchetty grub? Do not let them fool you, they are much better roasted in hot coals. All the icky cooks out (it poops) and it really does taste kind of like a toasted peanut butter bite. I've tried some weird stuff in my life.

Well that makes grubs sound much better to eat when you say they poop. Uhhmmm Good!

edited December 1969

My complaint:

All of these sales going on and not enough money to take advantage of it.

Time to watch a movie so I will fall asleep. I'll try "Wrath of the Titans" again.

• SkirikiSkiriki Posts: 4,972
    edited December 1969

I got lucky. I was headdesking hard, when a friend of mine asked "hey you still do commissions, right?" and she paid a tenner, which was what I needed to finish my purchase...

• MistaraMistara Posts: 38,675
    edited December 1969

Saturday morning - rise and shine

the birds are singing like they're on happy juice or something.

gonna make some mini pancakes. in these parts we call 'em silver dollars. :lol:

then, hmm, play in wings and poser ... or ... laze in bed and wait for an epiphany to come?

• WoolyloachWoolyloach Posts: 0
    edited December 1969

Saturday morning.. I managed to pull aleg muscle yesterday, so the move today is going to be SLOW. Thankfully it's all of 30ft from my old room to the new one!

Gonna be hot today, but not stupid hot - just mid-90F. The A/C in the new place is all set up and working, so I should be able to stay cool! :coolsmile:

Grocery shopping late this afternoon or early evening, to load the fridge up. Then I'm going to COOK something! I think roast chicken, or maybe bbq burgers.

Anyway, I hope everyone has a good weekend! I have to get back to packing - the last thing to get taken apart will be my computer nest (lol)!

• ps1borgps1borg Posts: 12,776
    edited December 1969

Nutz to pulled muscles ! And tendons !

edited December 1969

Saturday morning - rise and shine

the birds are singing like they're on happy juice or something.

gonna make some mini pancakes. in these parts we call 'em silver dollars. :lol:

then, hmm, play in wings and poser ... or ... laze in bed and wait for an epiphany to come?

Lazing is good ')

edited June 2012

All right all right, I'll wake up but I won't shine.

funny-pictures-your-cat-rises-but-will-not-shine.jpg
    500 x 375 - 21K
    Post edited by Skiriki on
    edited December 1969

ps1borg said:
    Nutz to pulled muscles ! And tendons !

ouchieez :shut:

edited December 1969

Skiriki said:

:lol:

edited December 1969

Skiriki said:

:lol:

Dark here, needz moar shine ;)

edited June 2012

acute cuteness high

i wantz a belly rub da fluffy belly. rub da belly !!!

wallaby-a.jpg
    350 x 500 - 35K
    Post edited by Mistara on
  • JaderailJaderail Posts: 0
    edited December 1969

Kyoto Kid said:
    Skiriki said:
    Complaint: how come lychee soda is not sold in 1 1/2 liter bottles. :(

...on days like today, I think the same about Red Bull.Watch your Red Bull intake, it's very bad on the kidneys. It's even worse with long term use. I know from experiance.
    edited December 1969

I still want lots and lots of lychee soda. It is like love-angel piss.

edited December 1969

it's an all out FFXII saturday. on my way to the Stilshrine. i think that's the last of Larsa for the rest of the game. too bad i really liked him. he was handy with the hi potions.

talked to the contrite thief. the viking coat hasn't turned up in the shops yet, it's a fashion essential for going after the orthos.

Loaded up my cookie sheet with waffle fries and i has mex cheese, salsa, and sour cream. yummm. and half a burger patty for Brenden. his nose knows. oven timer is ticking away. ding already.

edited December 1969

Ledhead said:
    Jaderail said:
    ps1borg said:
    Ate an insect once, a grub really that lives in tree bark, you eat them alive - never do that again ^O^ Forget what it is called.
    Witchetty grub? Do not let them fool you, they are much better roasted in hot coals. All the icky cooks out (it poops) and it really does taste kind of like a toasted peanut butter bite. I've tried some weird stuff in my life.

Well that makes grubs sound much better to eat when you say they poop. Uhhmmm Good!Well? Do you want to eat it uncooked with the poop or cooked and poop free? I pick cooked everytime.

• kyoto kidkyoto kid Posts: 40,515
    edited December 1969

Jaderail said:
    Kyoto Kid said:
    Skiriki said:
    Complaint: how come lychee soda is not sold in 1 1/2 liter bottles. :(

...on days like today, I think the same about Red Bull.
    Watch your Red Bull intake, it's very bad on the kidneys. It's even worse with long term use. I know from experiance.
    ...the alternative is rotting the stomach out on coffee, or worse, popping "uppers". My work has become so taxing with all the additional responsibilities that have been dumped on me that I need something to keep the mind sharp so I can just make it through the day. I am so physically, mentally. and emotionally drained by the time I get home these days I often don't even bother firing up Studio or Poser to work on things anymore.

...and 3D CG was supposed to be a means to relax for me.

edited December 1969

Kyoto Kid said:
    ...the alternative is rotting the stomach out on coffee, or worse, popping "uppers". My work has become so taxing with all the additional responsibilities that have been dumped on me that I need something to keep the mind sharp so I can just make it through the day. I am so physically, mentally. and emotionally drained by the time I get home these days I often don't even bother firing up Studio or Poser to work on things anymore.

...and 3D CG was supposed to be a means to relax for me.

I know, Darned if you do, Darned it you don't. The stress of my job was what drove me to energy drinks also. Red Bull, Amp and Monster all helped me past the crappy. I hope thing's ease up for you. But if I remember that correctly if you managed the crap okay all they did was give you more to do because you handle it all so well.
  • WoolyloachWoolyloach Posts: 0
    edited December 1969

Ok, all moved. took about 4 hours in 90f heat. back and forth and back and forth, small loads, 40ft. one way.

Just now recovering and back online! Early to bed, though. I'm in pain.

See you all tomorrow!

edited June 2012

i haven't done anything productive yet today. moved to my playstation playing chair for a few hours, moved back to lazing in bed and browsing. iz stormy looking skies out right now.

i hope miss wolf has her lectricity back on.

sigh

maybe a visit to the commons front page, cuz people are holding back how they feel about waiting for the store fixes. it's not healthy to bottle up emotions.

edited December 1969

Morning. Brrrrr cold outside, good to be home today :)

edited December 1969

43F in melbourne
    http://weather.yahoo.com/australia/victoria/melbourne-1103816/
    the lil weather pictures are all rain clouds.

ohh crap.

http://news.yahoo.com/eastern-us-storms-kill-13-cut-power-millions-204808305.html

Miss wolf and the kittens are in Virginia, aren't they?

edited December 1969

page refresh is sending me to the top of the page again. i thought they'd fixed that a few days ago.

edited December 1969

yup that's us under all those clouds. We're having a cold winter this year, but the dams are 80% full so can't complain. Well, could but meh, is Sunday, day off :)

weather.png
    482 x 361 - 177K
    edited December 1969

43F in melbourne
    http://weather.yahoo.com/australia/victoria/melbourne-1103816/
    the lil weather pictures are all rain clouds.

ohh crap.

http://news.yahoo.com/eastern-us-storms-kill-13-cut-power-millions-204808305.html

Miss wolf and the kittens are in Virginia, aren't they?

*hopes miz wolf and kittehs are doing fine ;)

edited December 1969

ps1borg said:
    yup that's us under all those clouds. We're having a cold winter this year, but the dams are 80% full so can't complain. Well, could but meh, is Sunday, day off :)

not a beach day?

come to think of it, what makes a fjord a fjord, wiki might know.

edited December 1969

Bit cold along our east coast because of wind from Antarctica, West coast beaches around Port Douglas are the place to be, and the Barrier Reef up North. Leg still hurts from the indoor pool last week, so no swims for me any time soon :(

edited June 2012

inter~resting

As late as 2000, some coral reefs were discovered along the bottoms of the Norwegian fjords.[
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fjord

it's hard to have fun when your legs hurt.
    foot baths are nice, specially the ones that whooshes the water around - for when you can't go swimming

edited December 1969

Cold water coral grows much deeper than the reef here. Meh hopefully the leg will be fine in a week or so, just a bit of a niggle right now but nagging at night, hates it yessss :)

This discussion has been closed.