The Poses Rhyming With Roses Complaint Thread

Comments

• WoolyloachWoolyloach Posts: 0
    edited December 1969

Jaderail said:
    Four hours later and I still have not recovered from my treatment. Today bites in a BIG way. Call me Crampy Crampington, with the head that goes Thumpity thump.

Modern Medicine is just wonderfull. It will keep you alive if you do not mind the loss of your quality of life.

Non-Gripe: At least I think I can think okay today. Not Fuzzy in the head that I can tell.

Ugh, I hear you. My Dad had to have chemo for some weird blood disease he picked up in Peru, 2 hours in the hospital twice a week for three months. He ended up OK, but said the process got close to not being worth it.

I hear that a lot, and have heard it a lot from friends that have passed over the years. It all sounds painful :down:

• MistaraMistara Posts: 38,675
    edited December 1969

wahhh the diner is closed 4ever and i'm hungry.

tuesdays was tomato soup day.

nothing but gatorade and elfridge cookies on hand and my head is starting to feel woozy.

• MistaraMistara Posts: 38,675
    edited December 1969

lolz la

funny-animal-captions-shouldnt-have-bought-a-stick-shift.jpg
    340 x 512 - 37K
    funny-pictures-i-am-pretty.jpg
    500 x 500 - 41K
    funny-animal-captions-yoo-hazza-sad-yoo-can-hold-my-teddy-for-a-minnit.jpg
    500 x 384 - 48K
    funny-animal-captions-only-had-to-read-goodnight-moon-times-this-time.jpg
    500 x 338 - 44K
    funny-animal-captions-because-squilence-is-golden.jpg
    500 x 353 - 43K
    edited December 1969

It's 105f outside. :ahhh: The A/C has been running steadily since Noon, and it's still hot over here, even with the blinds closed. The big glass door has no blinds/curtains or anything and it's hot to the touch.

Maybe I'll try to find a job North, once I get tired of Austin. It's growing like mad here and soon it'll be too big for me.

I need to find and marry a Canadian lady so I can move to Canada! Hee hee hee!

Eating the last of my Triscuits and watching videos of Blenders new and improved smoke and fire simulations. It actually looks amazingly good!

Back to coding, it's tedious record-formatting code to turn a binary data stream into something a human can read.

edited December 1969

Aww, what cute little hammies! :coolsmile:

1/2 an hour until leaving time, and it's now ONE HUNDRED AND SEVEN DEGREES outside! :gulp: :ahhh: I'm gonna fryyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!!!! I think once I get home, I'm putting on a light t-shirt and heading out for a nice, cold beer! :coolsmile:

Arghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!

• Richard HaseltineRichard Haseltine Posts: 96,849
    edited December 1969

Alaska is north and doesn't require a cooperative Canadienne.

• Sfariah DSfariah D Posts: 25,702
    edited December 1969

I saw brave which was a good movie.

edited December 1969

Alaska is north and doesn't require a cooperative Canadienne.

True, but I'm not sure I'm moose-friendly. %-P And not that many programming jobs, either. :-S

the fishing is great, though! But Fairbanks can get pretty warm (not to 107f, though).

I'll check the job listings!

edited December 1969

I need to change the litter box and put some fresh litter in it. Somebody has been putting stinky pee in it. Stinky stinky pee.

• SkirikiSkiriki Posts: 4,975
    edited December 1969

Make sure there's lots and lots of water available for the cats. Reason being that concentrated cat pee smells worse than dilute stuff...

edited December 1969

Skiriki said:
    Make sure there's lots and lots of water available for the cats. Reason being that concentrated cat pee smells worse than dilute stuff...

Okay I will try to increase the amount of water they have access to.

I cannot seem to be able to access netflix. I guess I cannot use it for a while.

edited December 1969

There is no point in living
    but there is no point in dieing.

• ps1borgps1borg Posts: 12,776
    edited December 1969

Morning. A smidge of blue in the grey sky this morning - cool but windless - is a hopeful early sign of spring outside my window :)

edited December 1969

I wish I was Emo.

edited December 1969

The dead only know one thing - that it is better to be alive - Stanley Kubrick, Full Metal Jacket.

edited December 1969

ps1borg said:

The dead only know one thing - that it is better to be alive - Stanley Kubrick, Full Metal Jacket.

I need to eat something and take my medicine but I feel so broken and such a failure.

edited December 1969

ps1borg said:
    A bit moar better nao, I got an ice pack on my thigh and gots ta laugh, if I had just gone and jumped around in some surf nothing would have happened - I might have turned blue I guess - but oh no, I gotta do everything by the book and screw up straightaway.

ouchee boo-boos. iz a good reason to stay home and relax for a couple days.

Might go home early tonight ;)

edited December 1969

@ps1borg: oww oww oww, poor you! Get better soonest!

@Rezca: Cool! What anime is that from?

@world: Too hot. 91f at 10:30AM. Should hit 106f today. Have to go out into the heat to get lunch. Will melt. Ugh.

Not too bad this morning, think I'll live :)

edited December 1969

I cannot talk to my father as I screwed up that relationship by my failure.

I cannot talk to my mother as she is too busy at the moment.

edited December 1969

Skiriki said:
    Oh the undignity of old age! ;) Nah, just think of it as them kids finally being good for something. ;) ;) ;)

Hate being fussed over, guess I can't fault people for trying to do their job ;)

edited December 1969

Jaderail said:
    How come when I get a really GOOD Dialysis headache my neighbors deside it's the perfect day to mow the grass for hours? Soon to be followed by those darn leaf blowers.

Would you please finish the grass already!?

Those pesky leaf blower dudes were outside my house before, at least they aren't bothering you right now ;)

edited December 1969

I wish I could shave all my hair away. I wish I could wish this pain away.

edited December 1969

I wish I was Emo.

meh think of all the money you will save not buying black jeans and purple lipstick and tissues :)

edited December 1969

I wish I could shave all my hair away. I wish I could wish this pain away.

*hugs* Daylight soon for you - new dawn, new hope :)

edited December 1969

*limps off to work* L8R :)

edited December 1969

ps1borg said:
    I wish I was Emo.

meh think of all the money you will save not buying black jeans and purple lipstick and tissues :)

Changing my wardrobe would be expensive.

edited December 1969

ps1borg said:
    *limps off to work* L8R :)

Have fun at work.

I need to clean that litter box and get more water out for the kitties.

Micah just came to me and put some of his claws into my leg. Now he is sitting under the desk.

edited December 1969

For cheering up

organ_grinder1_03_002.jpg
    800 x 500 - 71K
    edited December 1969

Micah is now looking out the window.

• starionwolfstarionwolf Posts: 3,666
    edited December 1969

wait, what time is it in Melbourne, Australia? Like 9 in the morning? Bye ps1borg, enjoy your day.

I just checked the weather in Texas. The temperature is around 100 degrees F. Wow, that is hot. But the humidity is low. I guess if you live in the southern part of the U.S., yyou get used to the heat. ok, I gotta go eat dinner now.

This discussion has been closed.